The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

He sounds like a little fighter lvn!! Pumping is hard work to begin with, but it does get easier xx lots if love and prayers to you both xx every day goes by he's that little bit stronger :) thinking of you xx

Stacey--congrats on your LO!! I'm so excited that you got to see your little bean!!!

LVN--Thinking of you!! This will teach me not to log in! I hope you and Maddix are recovering well.

A few of you have seen it in my journal so I guess it's time for me to spill the beans...I'm pregnant again! Dh and I had decided to not go onto birth control after Abigail was born since we had trouble conceiving and the dr seemed poetry sure we wouldn't conceive naturally without charting and counting days again. Well, that wasn't the case! I found out back in March that we were expecting again. My progesterone came back really low again but I only took the supplements for a week or two because they were getting into my milk and affecting Abigail. I decided she was my priority and prepared myself to miscarry. Now at 18 weeks, baby is still growing strong so I'm finally attaching to the baby. We found out last week it's a little boy who we've decided to name Aidan. Now I'm just hoping to make it to 37 weeks this time around though the odds are against it. Apparently having a premature delivery once makes it more likely again, as does nursing while pregnant, and having babies less than two years apart. So my hopes aren't high but I'm still hoping! :)

Waahoo! Glad you could finally spill the beans! Although my baby says he is jealous that your baby has a name already and he doesn't have one yet! lol

I have a question for everyone: When did you have your babies? All of them, not just the ones we have had on this thread. Like what week? I'm not sure if I mentioned we are relocating to another state 5 weeks before I am due and I really want a late baby but IDK how many people actually make it to term or after. I want more time! I have nothing prepared for the baby due to the move.

Waahoo! Glad you could finally spill the beans! Although my baby says he is jealous that your baby has a name already and he doesn't have one yet! lol

I have a question for everyone: When did you have your babies? All of them, not just the ones we have had on this thread. Like what week? I'm not sure if I mentioned we are relocating to another state 5 weeks before I am due and I really want a late baby but IDK how many people actually make it to term or after. I want more time! I have nothing prepared for the baby due to the move.

It's in my signature but Abigail was delivered at 36+2. Whether or not that is due in part to my give day camping trip with daily 1-3 mile hikes at high elevation, I don't know. I'd like to think so but then I also have to mention I lost my mucous plug on day two of the trip at 35+2 so who knows. Just take things as easily as you can while moving...where are you moving to?

Edens fabulous:) really pleased for you! We're hoping to have two close together too. Busy but so much fun! I had no idea progesterone could affect bf'ding? Hope Abigail is ok. Your little man was clearly not going anywhere though :) meant to be :) congratulations xx

Babyo, my first was 14days over when I was induced due to diminished amnio fluid. I was unsure of conception dates though and scanning was clearly a bit out because baby was said to be a bit early after the birth. My newest little prince was delivered on my due date (of which I was certain), it was induction, but very quick so I was not far off a spontaneous labour xx

Edens fabulous:) really pleased for you! We're hoping to have two close together too. Busy but so much fun! I had no idea progesterone could affect bf'ding? Hope Abigail is ok. Your little man was clearly not going anywhere though :) meant to be :) congratulations xx

Babyo, my first was 14days over when I was induced due to diminished amnio fluid. I was unsure of conception dates though and scanning was clearly a bit out because baby was said to be a bit early after the birth. My newest little prince was delivered on my due date (of which I was certain), it was induction, but very quick so I was not far off a spontaneous labour xx

The progesterone diminished my supply substantially and was causing Abigail to be extremely drowsy. She was sleeping some 18+ hours a day all of a sudden and was a total grouch when she was awake. It took about a week after stopping the supplement for things to go back to normal with her.

My first (boy) 40 weeks, second 38 weeks third 33 weeks and I REALLY wanted more time!! We were in the middle of moving (still are) Guess what!!! Maddix is coming home tomorrow!!!!! He is 4 lbs 14 ounces! He was supposed to go home monday but he failed his carseat challenge in the NICU (he has to sit in seat 90 minutes without desatting or brady! And he passed it yesterday;)

With both kids I was a week late.
Mellissa- Congrats!!!! :)

LVN- That's awesome!!! SO glad for you!

afm- I found the heartbeat on the Doppler yesterday! It was pretty exciting..I haven't had any luck today

Welcome home Maddix!

My son was an induction at 39w4d because of pre-e. My daughter was a repeat c-section at 39w, but my water broke that morning so she was coming whether or not I was scheduled.

I'm still here and TTC. In the 2ww now and just waiting to start spotting again. I want my pre-Mirena awesome cycles back!

Ah I was such a nervous wreck yesterday but its so wonderful to have my little guy home!! My kids are coming home today (they were at grandmas)! We will see what yhey think:) pictu rres when I get to a computer:( my phone won't upload!

Congrats Mellissa, though I think I congratulated you in your journal. Meant to anyway :)
Aidan was one of my favorite names for this baby. Love it!

Stacey- I am so happy things are going well for you. Keep giving us these little updates, I love to see how it's going.

Lvn- so glad Maddix is home. Can't wait to see him.

Babyo- my first was born naturally at 40 + 3
Second 39 + 2

Momof2- the crazy cycles are a pain. I had no periods with Mirena and what I might describe as heavy spotting for 8 months with it out. I conceived before they ever normalized. I had been nervous that my uterine lining wouldn't sustain a pregnancy but I was thrilled to be wrong!
I tried to focus on good nutrition and adequate hydration to ensure my body had what it needed to do what it is made to do.
Hi Lucy! When will you start TTC?

Hi calasen, thinking of you sweetie.
Hi Taurus, if you're out there :)

Anyone remember purple panda? I wonder how she is, she was carrying a baby for another couple.

Thanks Liz. :)

I remember purple panda and sent a message some time back but never got a response...hope ask is well with her and the new parents...

So glad your little man is home and doing well lvn! Hope to see pics soon! :)

Update!!! MADDIX IS 7 POUNDS 9 OUNCES!!!! May seem small but compared to his 4lbs before, I'm THRILLED!!!! he has gained 2.5 pounds in 2 weeks of being home!

Yay Maddox!!

Glad things going well for you honey XX

I'm still plodding along, the weight loss is my main focus, but it seems to be taking for ever :( Down to a 38 BMI so far, only another 8 points to go. But gotten from a size 22 to a size 16 so far. Trying to stay focussed and still trying for a natural pregnancy but not hopeful. Been avoiding here as a lot of people I started TTC with are now moved on to TTC their 2nd of even pregnant with 2nd :( Happy for them but it makes me bitter and depressed to consider it.

Sorry calasen. :( I try to stay away for that reason but I'm still rooting for you. You are doing fabulously with the weight loss!!!

Sorry calasen. :( I try to stay away for that reason but I'm still rooting for you. You are doing fabulously with the weight loss!!!

Aww honey theres no need for you to stay away, I'm just gonna be a bitter rat lady :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->