The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Just seen your chart lol!!! Teach me to read a post properly!! Do'h!

I delivered my baby boy 5/31/13 952 pm! Via emergency csection complete placenta abruption lost 50% of my blood! 3 transfusions :/ baby was airlifted to NICU an hour away 4lbs 6 ounces 19.5 inches long

I hope you're mending quickly lovely, such a traumatic thing to have to go through xx have you been able to see your little man yet? I hope hes ok, babies are strong, resilient little things xx keep us posted when you can x hugs xx

Just seen your chart lol!!! Teach me to read a post properly!! Do'h!

No worries, LOL. It's tiny since I don't temp during AF. My cycle seems pretty much normal other than the spotting and the fact that my cycle is getting shorter (which may be caused by the spotting for so long). Hoping the thyroid labs done today will shed some light. It's sad that I'm hoping they find SOMETHING so that we can work on fixing it.

Is the thyroid responsible for progesterone? If not, I'll have to ask about whether that could be the issue. She suggested birth control pills to regulate the cycle but she knows that would defeat our purpose right now.

LVn- Oh my gosh, how scary. How is he doing? How are you holding up? I can't imagine losing 50% of my blood. Thank heavens you made it to the hospital on time.

Momof2 yea the thyroid can affect progesterone production so it's worth ruling it out. I agree with you about the birth control! Last thing you want us to give your poor body something else to contend with when it's still trying to figure itself out! How long till you get your results?? Have you had the 21day progesterone test yet??

I'm not sure how many days it will take to get the results. I'll be harrassing the office next week for sure! I have not had any progesterone testing done yet. I only had the thyroid panel done. I didn't ask about progesterone when I was at the doc and she didn't mention it. I don't know much about it- I only know that I've read that low progesterone can cause spotting.

MOMOF2- I always use to get a day or two of spotting before AF, It can be very frustrating..I would totally ask to get your progesterone tested! Good luck! and welcome to our little group!

AFM- I go in tomorrow afternoon for an ultrasound. The doc wants to confirm my dating and check viability of my pregnancy..That word scares me!!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time! Please pray that my bean is ok!

OMG Luvn :( hope your getting better and get to be with little one. XXX sending healing thoughts to you both

sjones- how exciting! Hoping for a strong heartbeat and that everything will look great!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Stacey :) let us know how it goes!xx

It went well, measuring 6w 1 d, heartbeat of 124 bpm.
Due date January 28 th :)

Ah amazing Stacey :) congratulations lovely!! So exciting!!xx

He is doing ok:) they told me today to expect 4-5 weeks more stay. He has lost 6 ounces gained 2 then lost 2 . The feedings are the most difficult... I am pumping like a mad woman to get that breast milk to him!! I tried breast feeding yesterdat he is just too tiny and takes too much out of him! He is my precious miracle though. Please pray for my Maddix:)

Stacey = congratulations! That's wonderful.

Lovn - thinking of you and sending loving positive thoughts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->