image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
He has come a long way:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey there everyone!

I just spent some time ready all of your previous posts... you have all come a long way! Congrats to those with :bfp: and continued luck to those with :bfn:

I would love to join you in your journey...

I am 30 yrs old mommy to 1 DS 11yrs and 1 DS 5 yrs TTC #3!
Mirena removed 4/5/13 removal spotting the same day and AF showed 4/15/13 and has come consistantly 29 days except last month last month AF came 2 days early and only light spotting for 4 days... tested this morning and :bfn: :cry:
Have been trying since 5/5/13... no luck...

I know its soon to be upset but I was convinced it would happen immediately by Dr....

welcome daddys girl, I'm sure you will get your :bfp: soon enough, just try to be patient :)

Thanks Calasen!
Im trying to be hopeful... its really had because in April and May my belly grew (i looked 3 months) and I went thru nausea and vomiting both months and had all pregnancy symptoms... :bfn: doctor couldnt explain it then in the middle of June I was back to normal and now im back with all the symptoms (minus the nausea and vomiting) but :bfn: its hard to go back and forth with the emotions... feeling rather hopeless that either it wnt happen or im going to end up looking 3 months preggy and only get :bfn: its tough when people ask you "when are you due" "is it a boy or a girl" and all you can do is try to be polite and not take offense and tell them you're not and its not...
Anyways... it was nice to get a welcome and encouraging words from one of the people I most liked reading post from :thumbup:

its pretty common to get a chemical following removal but 2 in a row is odd :(
It's been very quiet for a bit think most are on holiday etc at the moment :) Summers usually quiet but they will reappear around sept :)
glad you liked my posts honey, although they been pretty depressiong the past few months/year :) getting to a happy place now though coming up to our 5th year trying is tough.

I mentioned chemical to the Dr. and they swore that wasnt it...

I noticed... I read alot of you guys post all the way from beginning...

I don't think your posts have been depressing... they are your true to life posts... whether good news or bad news or no news at all it still matters... I'll be listening either which way...

I mentioned chemical to the Dr. and they swore that wasnt it...

I noticed... I read alot of you guys post all the way from beginning...

I don't think your posts have been depressing... they are your true to life posts... whether good news or bad news or no news at all it still matters... I'll be listening either which way...

Hi Daddy's Girl!!

I'm absent b/c I'm in the middle of moving to a new state, buying our first home, I'm 5 weeks from my due date, got a new job, and poor hubby is back in court with his psycho ex over custody of my stepson. I hardly have time to sneeze!

It took DH and I 15 cycles to get pregnant. He had issues and I ended up with low progesterone. Several of us here had that post Mirena. I know it's frustrating to go month after month and not have any luck. I finally settled into a routine of charting and that kept me from testing every month to see the negative. I did have to take some fertility drugs and DH and I had to do some wild timing, etc. but baby boy is almost here!

Hello, I am new to Baby and Bump. I have been reading this thread from the very first post to todays posts. I am hoping I may be able to join this thread if that's alright.

A little history about myself is that I recently had the mirena removed on Monday. I had no bleeding until yesterday. It is very light but slowly getting heavier. I do believe this is my "real" af and not removal bleeding though. I spotted last month right around this time. I haven't had any periods since last January. I did ovulate according to my cm about two weeks ago. Hence why I believe this is my normal af.

Me and my OH have decided to TTC #1 in hopes that my af isn't to bad in the process. I have Retrograde Menses. Causing my periods to be extremely painful. So hopefully we will get that BFP soon.

Hey there OperationBbyO!

Geez! U been a busy lady! Congrats on ur lil :baby: So excited for you! Awesome on the new job! Way to go on the house! And good luck to you OH Iin court (why psychos got make things hard?)

I had blood tests done in June and all seemed fine according to Dr. I also had an ultrasound done and it showed I do have good tubes and a lot lf good looking eggs... Dr. is stumped at why I haven't got preggy yet? Im charting my AF and CM... havent started temping yet... was gona start this month but apparently my immune system got weak and I got a cold? Hoping its a sign that my AF wnt come and I'll get a :bfp: lol heres to hoping!

Hope to see you around when things slow down for you... or you post pics of your lil :baby: lol

Hi Dawnnita!

Yay you on your removal! Good luck with TTC #1!

Its exciting #1! I'm working on #3 (hopefully 3 and 4 lol)

Wasn't it inspiring to read all these lovely ladies posts? I personally enjoyed all the posts :bfn: and :bfp:

Hope to see you around and lots of baby dust for your journey to a :bfp:

Hello Daddysgirl! Thanks for the welcome! It is very exciting! All the posts were amazing and it was nice to hear the good and bad post mirena stories instead of just the bad. Good luck to you! I hope you get twins! Lol my sister swears she thinks I will have twins. We will see!

Hopefully I get twins this time I've miscarried twins before so they say once you have twins you are likely to have them again...

This will be my last pregnancy... I have 2 boys... hence the hopes for twin girls...

Would you like twins? If so lets hope you sister is right!

I'm so sorry about your mc. I wish you all the luck you need and extra baby dust! I will take whatever life hands me. I would love twins, but I will be happy with just one.

Thank you Dawnnita... its been some time now and I did my share of struggling with it though

Well let's see if our journey brings us twins then...

How are you today by the way?

Welcome Dawnita :)
OMG Op, just a little hectic :) Good luck with every thing can't wait to meet you little one :)

DaddysGirl, I am doing ok, getting use to these nasty cramps again. Lol oh the price we pay to TTC. How is your day going?
calasen, thank you. I have been following you for a long time on this thread and your journey has been amazing. I hope you get your BFP soon.

I enjoyed 5 years of no period... no pms... no cramps... while on Mirena...Hard adjustment!
I know for you its a different situation and I applaud you on your strength
I am glad there is someone else who stalked the posts like I did... lol

Glad your doing okay Dawnnita
My day unfortunately is filled with frustration and confusion and a lil anger...
I had a rough night... my big "pregnant looking" non-pregnant belly was causing me discomfort and I had to pee every 2 minutes... laid down at 12am and didnt fall asleep til somewhere after 430am and was right back up at 6am... yelled at DH for having the TV on while im trying to sleep and ended my night crying...

Bad day...

Hey there Calasen your on... how are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->