The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

i have really good news after a week of worries,yesterday the doctor asked me to do emergency ultrasound because she suspect of ectopic pregnancy,i was terrify,crying but i prepare myself to worst case scenario,as the pain of my left ovary getting worse,then the technician show me a sac which is in my uterus,nothing in my tubes she told me everything is fine,thank god.
thanks for your support ladies,wish to you a loooot loooot of baby dust.

Girls need your eyes please ...11dpo took frer last night had nothing, frer with fmu...nothing ...ic smu, couple of lady's said they saw something so I took another tonight at 10pm got this..is it evap?
hi hun,i see very faint line,but u have to read the results instruction on the ovu stips's envelope because sometimes they dont consider the faint line as ovulation,if not i consider it ovulation.

It's a pregnancy test honey :lol:

Yay euro so pleased for you happy and healthy 9 mths

I will use some of that baby :dust: also thank you

:happydance:

Girls need your eyes please ...11dpo took frer last night had nothing, frer with fmu...nothing ...ic smu, couple of lady's said they saw something so I took another tonight at 10pm got this..is it evap?
hi hun,i see very faint line,but u have to read the results instruction on the ovu stips's envelope because sometimes they dont consider the faint line as ovulation,if not i consider it ovulation.

It's a pregnancy test honey :lol:

woooooooooow so i wanna say congratulation dear,i did my test 13dpo,it was faint line, so to make sure do it tomorrow,try the digital one.
sooooooooo happy for you:kiss:

I don't think it's positive honey

No :af: she was due today she's teasing me now

Happy and healthy 9mths honey :dust:

That's awesome, Euro!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!
I on the other hand am over here on CD 17, no signs of O....I'm SO frustrated!! I don't even have any EWCM yet, and I ALWAYS get that around this time in my cycle. I've been taking the B6, in hopes to increase my luteal phase like I talked about before, but I've read that it can increase your entire cycle length and sometimes delay O because it lowers your estrogen. Has anyone ever heard of this? I'm bummed and I feel like I'm going to either O really late and have a super long cycle, or not O at all:/

Izzy I think I heard it can lengthen your cycle but not by too much...keep us posted I hope it's not too much longer for you:dust:

Af got me yesterday, but so strange this will be my first official cycle as last one was very short and withdrawal Ish

And I had about half a teaspoon of blood (I use a softcup for mthlys and cm checks) and I though this is it at last, then next couple of loo visits nothing not even a speck
Then last night about a teaspoon of blood
So we :sex: I thought would bring her full flow as used to
And again today about a teaspoon of blood again? Is this my period?? It was pretty spot on for timing

Oldermummy, that does sound very confusing - I'm sorry:/ Do you have an update on AF? I think the B6 did delay my ovulation, because I'm CD24 here, and having EWCM. No temp spike yet so I haven't O'd - I usually O between CD17 and 19. Ugh!! I hate long cycles. DH and I did BD this morning, but I feel this cycle's going to be a bust because of late O. Even if it is, I hope my luteal phase is longer than 9 days this go round. That would be a step in the right direction for me! I've been super busy at work and with my girls so I haven't checked this thread in a while, but it does see slow moving! Let's get it back going:) :happydance:

Hi Izzy af came and I am currently on cd9

Though, here's the weird bit...went for a check up as I had a hard nodule on my cervix and wanted it checked, she said it's a cyst and should be alright just caused by a blockage and shouldn't do any harm
Yet
Said the threads were still on place??

What the hell, what has she seen up there? I didn't say anything much as I had my little ones and was shocked more than anything was there 2 up there?? I'm so confused, and would all this withdrawal bleeding periods etc be a reaction from one removed of there was still another?

Also your leautal phase should be longer, keep :sex: till confirmed Ov
We do need to keep this moving its to slow

That's so confusing....you mean strings were still there from mirena? Never heard of that!! I hope they can figure it out for you! So today is DAY 7 of EWCM for me!!! What the heck?! It's like my body is trying to ovulate for no temp spike.....still. CD 26 today, UGH. I'm almost wishing I would just hurry up and O so this cycle can come near to an end. What a bust! I'm at the beginning of working 3 12 hour shifts in a row, so hubs and I probably won't be able to BD. We did day before yesterday, so if I O in the next day or so then we might have a slim chance of a BFP. Not likely though....I'm feeling so frustrated. But I have to remind myself, it's only cycle 2 off Mirena!!

Hi Izzy af came and I am currently on cd9

Though, here's the weird bit...went for a check up as I had a hard nodule on my cervix and wanted it checked, she said it's a cyst and should be alright just caused by a blockage and shouldn't do any harm
Yet
Said the threads were still on place??

What the hell, what has she seen up there? I didn't say anything much as I had my little ones and was shocked more than anything was there 2 up there?? I'm so confused, and would all this withdrawal bleeding periods etc be a reaction from one removed of there was still another?

Also your leautal phase should be longer, keep :sex: till confirmed Ov
We do need to keep this moving its to slow
hi hun,miss you,do you mean your threads still in you?? this strange
about the cyst dont worry i have one and i got pregnant easily,good luck hope to hear good news soon:kiss:

That's so confusing....you mean strings were still there from mirena? Never heard of that!! I hope they can figure it out for you! So today is DAY 7 of EWCM for me!!! What the heck?! It's like my body is trying to ovulate for no temp spike.....still. CD 26 today, UGH. I'm almost wishing I would just hurry up and O so this cycle can come near to an end. What a bust! I'm at the beginning of working 3 12 hour shifts in a row, so hubs and I probably won't be able to BD. We did day before yesterday, so if I O in the next day or so then we might have a slim chance of a BFP. Not likely though....I'm feeling so frustrated. But I have to remind myself, it's only cycle 2 off Mirena!!

miss you,try to track your temp,it will jump crazy one day like what happened with me,keep taking your prenatal vitamins,drink raspberry tea,eat healthy food,and of course do your best in:sex: you dont know when will happen :kiss:

Hi girls

Sorry kept forgetting this thread :dohh:

Yes they said they could see a single short thread high up :shrug:

I'm going as if all okay for now and of :af: comes will go for another check, just don't want them messing down there while there's a possibility it's happening already for me fxd

How are you izzy? Did you ov eventually!

Hi euro how's you Hun? All going well with the pregnancy? Have you relaxed a bit now

:friends:

Hi girls

Sorry kept forgetting this thread :dohh:

Yes they said they could see a single short thread high up :shrug:

I'm going as if all okay for now and of :af: comes will go for another check, just don't want them messing down there while there's a possibility it's happening already for me fxd

How are you izzy? Did you ov eventually!

Hi euro how's you Hun? All going well with the pregnancy? Have you relaxed a bit now

:friends:

hi hun,hope you are doing good,good idea to check to make sure everything is going ok,please keep updating
for me i went to ER 3 days ago as i had bleeding,they told me the baby is fine and that happened due to the implantation of the placenta and i should have a rest and no :sex: until the blood go away,still have few brown drops and iam really tired and cant stand up for more than 10 min,so still scared,hope everything will be ok :cry:

Ooooo am I glad I found this board.

I had Mirena for 3 years after my DS was born. He's now 3yrs 5m and after a lonnnng discussion we're TTC no.2 :happydance:

The Mirena removal was horrendous. I was taken to hospital in an ambulance because they couldn't get it out and my BP kept dropping. Eventually taken out under local anaesthetic and honestly its put me off having it again!

Anyway, we started :sex: 2 days later and now we're just waiting. Either for a BFP or for my cycle to start regulating itself. I never had a period on Mirena so have no idea where I am. I hate the waiting! Especially when DH is pushing "how are you feeling in yourself - any different?" every few hours! Blimey its only been a week lol.

Anyway, looking forward to reading the stories on this board and hope we all get good news soon.

xx

Hi fairydust good luck to you on your ttc

Sorry to hear you had such a bad removal I don't ever want it again either :nope:

Hey euro keep your feet up and bed rest as much as possible honey hope all okay otherwise?

Hi izzy hope all is ok with you and your lp is getting longer ?

I am currently on my second Mirena (6.5 years total now). I have had no period almost the entire time I've had both in (once or twice I have had very very light spotting). The only side effects I've gotten is some narly swelling in my ankles and I'm way more emotional than usual.. I can seriously cry at almost anything which isn't normal for me..

We aren't ready to TTC until March of next year, but we are really considering taking it out and switching to pills until we are ready to TTC..

I just feel like maybe it's time to give my body a break from it..

Hi G

Yes great idea to take it out before needed to be, it messes so much with hormones honey

And at least the pill you know everything will go back to normal asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"