The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

If I don't catch this mth getting vitB6 50m complex slow release tablets, apparantly they are good and even though I got the B6 it's advised not to take them on there own? So won't bother x

hi hun,good luck this month because it can happenedas fast as what happened to me , try your best:happydance:,and thanks a lot for giving the hope to me when you told me about the fake and true EWCM.

Hey ladies :) how are you?

I couldn't hold anymore so took a test, as per usual BFN :(. Dunno why I tested.
AF is not due to Saturday so I know officially I'm not out yet, but I know I am. Sorry about the rant but feeling a bit down.

hi Vickey_92, dont give up you still have chance to check again,i checked one week ago and it was totally negative not even a faint line so you still have a chance this saturday:flower:

Hi ladies,

How are you all doing? Stealing a quick moment at work. Things have been really hectic over the last couple of weeks!

eurotrip, I'm actually trying NOT to get pregnant for the time being. I had a mc last year when I started my pack of pills late, so just in case the whole uterus lining thing was part of the issue, I want to give myself a few months before trying. So if we did catch the egg, I'd definitely have crazy mixed feelings! I'm just glad to know I've O'd, and hoping for regular-ish cycles between now and August!

The pregnant feelings have subsided a bit, they come and go but have been going more than coming over the last week or so. Very much looking forward to AF next week and hoping I start to feel fully like myself sometime soon!

Yay euro! Our other bfp lady ! :wohoo:

Congratulations happy and healthy 9mths

Which vitex did you go for ? Did you use it this month

:dust:

Oldermummy: sorry for the late reply, yes I am from the UK

Eurotrip: OMG!!!!! Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. And thank you for the support.

Everyone: took another test, FRER one, but it was a BFN so defiently out this month. And this month has defiently hit me the hardest. :(

Congrats Euro!!!! That's amazing! You have given me hope that maybe the mirena hasn't screwed me up for good! I have already started the B6...should I take the complex instead? Is B6 not beneficial at all? I feel confused as to what's best - maybe I should just start Vitex instead? Aaaaaah! Too much information out there!!

Eurotrip: OMG!!!!! Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. And thank you for the support.

Everyone: took another test, FRER one, but it was a BFN so defiently out this month. And this month has defiently hit me the hardest. :(

So sorry Vicky92, I'm onto the next cycle with you!!:flower:

Thanks Vicky92! Euro, how many cycles has your Mirena been out? I can't remember if you said you had problems with short luteal phases after you got it removed....

Af isn't here so not out yet Vicky

Izzy if I'm right in remembering Vicky cycles have been different lengths every mth

And the b6 complex is best in a time released form from what I read that or vitex

Good luck this cycle girls by the time I find out you will be well into your new cycle

:happydance:

But I took a first response one tho, I thought it I was pregnant it would have picked it up.
Yea my cycles have been from having the Coil out, 26 days, 28 days and 30 days. And I'm waiting for the next AF will keep it you updated.

Thank you Vicky same Hon your not out till she's here!

Baby :dust: to all

I have a very fertile street where I am 3 baby girls have been born across the road from me in the last couple of mths
I just know (already) my sides going to be the boys side :lol:

Yay euro! Our other bfp lady ! :wohoo:

Congratulations happy and healthy 9mths

Which vitex did you go for ? Did you use it this month

:dust:

thanks hun,wish to you :bfp: very soon
yap i use it but only 5 days ago,so i think i got preggo before its effect and it was vitex 400 mg , i took 3 capsules per day.
i think prenatal vitamins which i used to take it help me here because it contain B6

thanks hun,keep going and dont give up.hope to see :bfp:very very soooooon

Congrats Euro!!!! That's amazing! You have given me hope that maybe the mirena hasn't screwed me up for good! I have already started the B6...should I take the complex instead? Is B6 not beneficial at all? I feel confused as to what's best - maybe I should just start Vitex instead? Aaaaaah! Too much information out there!!

thanks hun,and yaaaaaap dont give up because it happen, i was taking prenatal vitamins which contains B6 even before the withdrawal,also i was take just B6 not the complex one and i show it today to my doctor and she told me to keep taking it + C&D vitamins . i started taking vitex 5 days ago so i dont think it help , however i heard its like magic you should try it, wish to you :bfp: soooon

Girlz i have been reading scary stories about pregnancy right after the removal,so iam scared now may i will have chemical pregnancy or miscarriage ,hope everything will be ok

Euro stop, don't be reading the scare story's on Google etc
You will only panic and there is never anything good out there to read, people tend to complain more than compliment anything, plenty of happy healthy baby's have been born after the removal of an iud, so relax as the stress won't do you or growing baby any good.

Ask on the forum maybe some lady's can make you feel better

X

Anyone know if it's bad to take constipation tablets whole ttc?

I just took 3 of my gramas and just realised an hr later :cry:

Anyone know if it's bad to take constipation tablets whole ttc?

I just took 3 of my gramas and just realised an hr later :cry:

thanks for your support, actually you are right i should stop reading these horrible stories loool i will try, about the tablets you took iam sorry i have no idea but try to google its name to find out, don't worry i took 100ml cotdrin it was for my cough and i suppose to be pregnant,i read pregnant women shouldn't take it but when i asked my doctor she told me its ok don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->