The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Google can be our best friend or we are dying! :lol:

It's hard not to worry at the beginning in fact euro that's it now for at least the next 18yrs x

Howar you all girls ? I am 4dpo slightly sore boobs mainly lefty ??
But nothing else

Euro please don't worry yourself. No matter what I type into Google, it makes me feel like I'm dying lol.

The witch got me girls :( this cycle was 28 days.

Cycle day 9 here.....nothing exciting happening:/ Waiting on fertile signs!!

Just read Vicky the wicked :witch: got you! How did I miss that? Sorry honey
But the good thing is you had a nice 28day cycle!

Hoping mine go back to 28 days if no :bfp:

Boorrriiiing, YES! I did have a nice temp dip this morning which usually happens when O is somewhat near approaching! My CM has already switched to creamy (sorry TMI) - I'm hoping for an earlier ovulation this cycle - last cycle it was cycle day 19! I'm wondering if that played into my short luteal phase. Hmm....

And yes, google is the devil! You can always convince yourself that something is wrong or is going to go wrong by looking at it:wacko:

Izzy my ov was around day 19 praying my leutal phase doesn't end before Monday
Af due from last af would be this Thursday but ov on Tuesday so from that should hold out till at least Monday if af had to come along

Just read Vicky the wicked :witch: got you! How did I miss that? Sorry honey
But the good thing is you had a nice 28day cycle!

Hoping mine go back to 28 days if no :bfp:

Hey oldermummy how are you? It sucks :( on to the next month tho FX.

Never mind the 28 days for you, I'm hoping for your BFP x

Hey izzy, I'm keeping my FX'ed for you too this month. X

Oldermummy, thank you!! FX for you! And thank you so much Vicky92! I'm just praying for a longer luteal phase, even if it's not a BFP - anything to point to my cycles regulating out!!

hi girlz,hope you are all fine, iam sorry i couldn't enter the last few days becuse i was depressed , i did un ultrasound last Friday but they couldn't see anything, the technician said probably it too soon to appear,then i did blood work the same day,the doctor told me that HCG is very low 392,she asked me to do blood work every 2 days,and because i have bad pain in my left ovary she said may be i have ecoptic pregnancy.please pray for me i really disappointed and scared.

Oh no euro
Hold out there is hope! It is too early to see anything yet and your bloods should double (I think) every day or 2?
I had this with one of my pregnancy and was certain I had lost her yet my bloods carried on doubling and they brought us in for a scan even made sure my mum was there at the Tim in the room as they thought I may have lost her and there she was, a small flicker on the screen perfectly beating !

Sending lots of pma :dust: your way honey :hugs:

Oh no euro
Hold out there is hope! It is too early to see anything yet and your bloods should double (I think) every day or 2?
I had this with one of my pregnancy and was certain I had lost her yet my bloods carried on doubling and they brought us in for a scan even made sure my mum was there at the Tim in the room as they thought I may have lost her and there she was, a small flicker on the screen perfectly beating !

Sending lots of pma :dust: your way honey :hugs:

hi hun,thanks for your support,reading your story helped me a lot,i still have hope, i have a cyst but i dont know on which ovary so iam keep telling myself may be the pain because of it not because ecoptic pregnancy,i will do 2nd blood work tomorrow and i guess my blood works and the ultrasound will be at my doctor's office on friday so i hope to know my situation soon.

Aww Euro firstly big big big massive hugs. I will defiently will be keeping you my thoughts. Hang in there hopefully your bloods will be good.

Aww Euro firstly big big big massive hugs. I will defiently will be keeping you my thoughts. Hang in there hopefully your bloods will be good.
hi hun, a lot of hugs to you too,my doctor called me today and she said the HCG raises but not as she hope,she asked me to book pregnancy ultrasound,so i guess this will explain whats going on here:cry:
how are you?? are you ovulated or not yet??

eurotrip...thinking of you!! Hoping everything is ok with the little bean. I'm CD13 here and no signs of ovulation yet:wacko:

Girls need your eyes please ...11dpo took frer last night had nothing, frer with fmu...nothing ...ic smu, couple of lady's said they saw something so I took another tonight at 10pm got this..is it evap?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
Girls need your eyes please ...11dpo took frer last night had nothing, frer with fmu...nothing ...ic smu, couple of lady's said they saw something so I took another tonight at 10pm got this..is it evap?
hi hun,i see very faint line,but u have to read the results instruction on the ovu stips's envelope because sometimes they dont consider the faint line as ovulation,if not i consider it ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->