The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Brandie my thoughts and prays are with you

So still no sign of any ov yet. If my cycle is lengthening I'm hoping for this weekend!
Were in niagara falls ont for 3 days/nights!!!
My honey's in a hockey tournament, so lots of relaxing and bd'ing
It would be neat to make a baby in the honeymoon capitol lol.

Finally spring weather is here were gonna get up to 18(deg cel) this weekend!!!! So lots of new life being created - here's hoping it rubs off on us ttc'ers

Wishing everyone a great weekend and lots of baby dust:)

Oh Brandy I am so so sorry xxx That's a dreadful thing to discover xxx I hope you've got all the support you need now to grieve xxx I went through a similar thing a couple of months ago xx in time you will heal, and look forward to being pregnant again xx As far as taking it further, that's entirely your decision, do whatever you think is right, when you feel strong enough to cope with it xxx huge hugs xxxx

Its been such a gorgeous day, sunshine seems to make people so much happier and more relaxed :happydance: lush xx

I hope everyone's well x love and hugs xxx

I'm making the most of this beautiful spring weather and have en out walking in the woods with the dog. :) It's this time of year that makes me feel amazing and hopefully this positive attitude really helps me concieve :) still waiting on the results from the blood tests and should get them next week sometime.

Hope your all well XXX

Aw fingers crossed for you calasen x i hope you get some useful answers soon. But in the meantime PMA and happiness is definitely half the battle xx
Good luck to everyone trying xx

Ok people help:shrug: is it possible to ovulate on cd8??? Iv got eggwhite cm, no change in temp though. What's happening?????!
Hope your all ok xxx

Ok people help:shrug: is it possible to ovulate on cd8??? Iv got eggwhite cm, no change in temp though. What's happening?????!
Hope your all ok xxx

I've no idea sorry honey :( go grab the OH just incase though!

Oh Brandi I am so so sorry :cry: :hug:

Calasen! GL! I love this weather too :) It just lifts my mood so much.

Well girls!! I just got my first positive OPK! I am more than a little excited by this!!!

lucy it is possible to ovulate that early, especially if you have a short cycle- good luck

I still have seen no signs of ovulation with both my cycles, my guess is if i am ovulating it is at the last day of my period ie day 7 as im still spotting and not checking.
Can't wait to see some positive changes soon or the fertility dr in july.

Hi Ladies!! Well, I only posted a couple times since joining and I've been busy BDing and enjoying my family, but I wanted to let everyone know...

I conquered! I got my BFP on April 6th, got confirmation at my Dr's on the 8th, and my hcg levels were at 731!

Mirena was removed Feb 16th, had 5 days of post removal spotting. On March 11th started AF, and April 6th got my BFP!

My First OB appt is on April 25th! Pray for a sticky bean for me! We're super excited. I'm Due December 15th. When the baby is born my DD will be one month shy of 5 years older then her new baby brother or sister.

Ok so cd8, eggwhite cm and a slight temp increase this morning. This is so strange! No cm today. I don't know, did I ovulate??

sorry lucy still clueless :)

Got my bloods back - theres no obvious problems and my PCOS is still at minimmun levels so shouldn't be a problem :) gonna give it another few months and then look at more investigations if i am still struggling.

Well that's good news I guess calasen, nothing obvious the matter x perhaps your body is just taking it's time settling down and regulating. Lots of PMA for you x just relax for now, be happy and give your body a chance x I'm sure it'll get there xxx good luck and fx'ed xx

Well that can't have been ovulation then, my temp has dropped this morning. Can you just have eggwhite cm randomly for no reason???x

Hope you all have a nice day xx

Well still no sign of ovulation yet

I'm hoping I don't see af soon and could get a bfp but I'm pms'ing big time ( could be nice if my symptoms were preg)

I'm currently trying to focus on exercising, I'm getting back into running I'm starting to train for a 10k in june and hopefully loose 25lbs in the process.

I'm off to the salon for a new style!

Have a good day ladies

Have you tried using OPKs Lucy?

My OPKs have went back to negative after having 2 days of positives (in the evenings only) so I *think* I might have ovulated. I am not temping though and I havent noticed any cm so a bit unsure :shrug:

Hoping and praying I did and we caught that egg! My poor OH is a bit tired with all the BD'ing I've been demanding! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->