The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Can you guys alll remind me how long ago you had the Mirena out? (and how long you had it?)_ I find it really interesting at the varying lengths of time it takes for our cycles to regulate :D

7 years in and removed sept 2nd - so 6 months ago XXX

How is everyone?

I used mirena for about 7 or 8 years and a regular coil for about 6 years before that. Got it taken out October 2010. Fell pregnant before AF post-Mirena came. Miscarriage at end of December. Normal AF in January and very light AF in February and :bfp: in March. Currently 8w pregnant.

Pip x

OMG Pip!!!! Congratulations honey XXXXX

Really wishing you the best time of it you certainly deserve a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Had mine in for about 6 1/2 years got mine taken out in late september.. BFP in early March and almost 10w now. I've heard that on average though a couple may take a year and that is with or without the Mirena. It seemed so simple when I had my first. Well, I wasn't even trying then but I guess so many things have to be right for it to happen. It truly is a miracle.

I had my mirena for 6 years, removed on sept 23 last year, got my BFP on 21st November but then miscarried at 14 weeks. I think I caught too early. Had two strange cycles since mc though, im not even sure Iv ovulated.

I'm going to try opk's next month collie_crazy if I don't catch this cycle. According to ff, I'm fertile for the next 4 days, so fingers crossed I do ovulate xx

I had mine for 7 and a half years, have been TTCing 14 months and got my :bfp: yesterday (16dpo) :happydance:

aww yay congrats honey XXX

I love spring it makes things all fertile - I'm O'ing in the next few days so fingers crossed:)

Had mine 4 years. Removed Aug 8th, had 2 AFs and then got BFP on 3rd cycle. Currently 28 weeks preg with a little girl and look like a whale :haha:

:dust: to you all :hugs: Congrats Pip and Laura!!!

Hi Ladies,

Got my BFP yesterday at 10 dpo and confirmed on a digi 1-2 weeks. :happydance: so happy.
had mireana taken out early August.

:dust::dust:

Congratulations pinga :happydance:! lots of happy news at the minute! Share the luck girlies :happydance:
Lots of love an hugs to everyone trying xx Im meant to be ovulating Tuesday I think x fingers crossed I do!! xx

Ah well, just had a big fall out with oh, just before fertile time :cry:, just not meant to be pregnant at the moment:nope: xx

Ah well, just had a big fall out with oh, just before fertile time :cry:, just not meant to be pregnant at the moment:nope: xx

:hug: I'm sorry honey.

Congrats pinga :) Send us still trying some of the luck please ladies!! :)

:dust:

congrats pinga and laura

Lucy im sorry- maybe makeup sex could do the trick?!?

I had my merina out dec 3/10 my first AF was march 7/11 then my second was mar 28/11

Well AF is suppose to visit me today- she hasn't arrived yet but its only 630 pm yet. Im praying she doesn't come. sorry tmi - My breast especially my nipples have been beyond sore (more then normal) for the last week.

I did a cheapy test and it was negative. mind you I have a 21 day cycle so it still may be too early for it. If AF doesn't come by next mon i will retest

Im hoping but i dobt it as I still don't think I have ovulated, in either of my 2 cycles

This not knowing what my body is doing is hard.

wishing everyone lots of babydust

Thanks Pdmcd17, you know what it's like though when they've really upset you, an the last thing you want is to bd because it doesn't feel right. It just had to be at this time of the month though, typical! I'm gutted.
I totally empathise with not knowing if you've ovulated. My cycle has shown nothing clear for the last three months. So frustrating. Have you tried opk's?? I think I might get some for next month, then pop to the docs if nothing shows. I always thought making babies was easy lol, how wrong I was!

Good luck and hugs to everyone xxx

Fingers crossed pdmcd that this is your month. Opk/monitor and temping would help establish if you are ovulating.

:dust: to all you ladies

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"