The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Ah hey harli :) Iv seen you pop up on other threads, so glad everything's gone well for you hun x fingers crossed you have a quick and not too uncomfortable labour xx let us know how it all goes :) x hopefully it'll be one of us soon!! Xx

Any news calasen hun???xx

Hell pre seed's not cheap is it!!!!! It'd better work now!!x

Ah that's poop calasen, hope your ok xx still not completely out though yet :) xx big hug xx

oh no calasen
well join the club - back to cd2 now for me!!
Hoping to give SMEP a try this month. If nothing happens might bring wedding forward by a year. will just have to wait and see what happens

4 days late!! :) Not testing again till after we go home in 2 weeks :)

*tries very hard not to sound excited* hehehe!! Fingers and toes crossed for you hun!! :)) Hope you have a lovely time wherever your going xx

Fingers crossed for you Calasen. Enjoy your trip!

Welcome AvidWriter, Laura, and Allis - hope your TTC journey is short!

Hi Harli - hope the birthing is easy and painless as you welcome your precious LO into the world!

Update here - I'm 5DPO on cycle 5, used Soy Isoflaves CD6-9 this cycle for the first time, and kinda practiced SMEP too. It was difficult to only :sex: every other day so we slipped a couple times but almost...hopefully it still works! We're really hoping for twins!

:dust: to everyone!

Morning girls, how is everyone?

Cd13 today, Iv got three predicted ov days from ff, which could be completely wrong if soy has changed anything. I think we'll just have to bd morning and night for the next few days to cover all bases. Poor OH!! not sure whether to trust opk's again. Think I bought a bad batch.

Hi ladies, can I join? I had the Mirena out on 21st June 2011. Had AF on 18th July then positive OPK on saturday, think I may be ov'ing today!

Good luck to everyone!

xxx

Hi Helen

I see you've bumped the thread. Can you repost your original question and I'll try to answer it.

Cheers.

Pip x

Hi helen I had a look and don't see any other posts by you in this thread before the bump sorry :(

Welcome to the thread though :)

Calasen, omg that's exciting , fingers crossed for you!!!

Well Ladies at my follow up appointment with my Dr. she gave us the go ahead to start ttc again! I was expecting to have to wait 3 months so I'm excited but nervous!! I think we just missed ovulation so will be looking forward to next month! Just trying to think positive! Good luck ladies!

Awww yay for you mel!!! :) Lets hope next bean behaves and goes to the right place for you :)

5 days now :) Trying to fight urge to test. Mans being a pain in arse as is certain the :witch: is gonna show up this week so refusing to consider it :)

Thanks Calasen, I sure hope so I coulnd't imagine going through anything like that again, but I feel oddly positive this time around, so hopefully it all works out!

I don't know how you are able to hold out and not test again! You have more self control than I do lol. How are you feeling? 5 days is sounding like a great sign to me!

Have had a false positive before at 6 days and that floored us when it turned out wrong so trying to hold out as long as we can. It helps that we are away house sitting atm and
am enjoying a little mini holiday out of it.

Am feeling pretty good tbh, no cramping, peeing loads and craving milk. Constipated big time too (TMI sorry) but feeling pretty good :) FX'd this my turn :)

OHHHHH Cal - sounds really positive then. When are you planning on testing again then?

Hi Helen

That's great news Missy

Good symptoms Calasen - fingers crossed for you

:dust:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members