The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

just used tescos tests so far no money till monday for others. I love to crochet and it usually helps but a friend has asked me to make an octopus baby blanket for her so it still all babies :(

When I caught back in November I used a frer and had a feint line, went out and got six other tests and never had a positive on the tesco ones x fingers crossed for Monday :) I think you seem to notice so much more baby stuff when you don't want to don't you x sending lots of PMA to you xx

Cal that's just gross
Some people have no concept of what others are going through

Keeping my fx'd for you:hugs:

:hugs: Calasen. I found Superdrug tests were really good value for me and I know others have used them without a hitch.

:dust:

Pip x

Some people are just so insensitive to others; they just don't seem to get it at all. I've experienced it with 2 friends and it has caused basically the end of those friendships.
Calasen, I don't know anything about that brand of tests but I used clear blue with both my pregnancies and with this last one got a bfp 11 dpo and two days later when I went to the Dr. for the bloods my level was only 30 so it picked up a low amount of the hcg for me. Some of those tests out there aren't very sensitive at all. Good luck hun!

Anyone know what the Wondfo internet cheapies from Amazon detect? I broke down and tested today at 9dpo but got a BFN. My temp spiked today from 97.3 to 98.0 and I'm really hoping my temps stay up for the next 9 months!!

Anyone know what the Wondfo internet cheapies from Amazon detect? I broke down and tested today at 9dpo but got a BFN. My temp spiked today from 97.3 to 98.0 and I'm really hoping my temps stay up for the next 9 months!!

Check out peeonastick.com that's where I looked when trying to find the most sensitive tests, 9 days is pretty early so you would definitely want to use a super sensitive test! Good luck!

yea, it's way early still....but i couldn't help it! lol...i'm hoping to wait 3 more days before testing again...i went through a bunch of charts in the FF gallery that were triphasic with positive pregnancy tests and most of them had positive tests 3 days after the temp spike so fingers crossed mine's the same!

I'm not even sure the ones I got from Amazon are by Wondfo since there's no brand name anywhere on them and I've seen so many different things online about how much bcg they detect so I'm not really sure.

But I'll test again in a few days if my temps are still up...

lol trust me I know, I tested at 9 days with my pregnancy in May, got a bfn, but KNEW I was pregnant , took a test at 11 dpo and sure enough it was positive. Hopefully this is your month!

9dpo is quite early to test, I had my first feint line at 11dpo with a frer on my last pregnancy, but that was barely noticeable. Fingers crossed for you x

Hey Calasen, Im right there with you. In on cycle day 31 of a normal 25 day cycle. All tests have been negative. I called my doc and they said to wait a week. Easy for them to say! :) I got 2 pos OPK tests a week apart though so I dont really know whats going on with me.

I wish you tons of luck and dust!!!! Maybe its our month!! :)

nopes :) crampy and breasts very very ouchy!! - craving salty things and i HATE salt :) man panicing now and is going to get an ERER apprently :)

Hun I so hope you get the result you want x I'm willing it to be positive :) xx keep us posted ok, no matter what the result xx

Avidwriter you not out until af shows her face, keep those fingers crossed! x

What have you been using to test with? What miu are they? It's not normal for you to go this far over is it?

:hugs:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"