The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Welcome Helen x good luck ttc'ing xx

Fingers still crossed for you calasen xx all good signs so far, but I can totally understand you being reserved xx sending lots of sticky baby dust :) xx

That's great melsy, time to start a new chapter now :) I hope you don't have to wait too long x

I'm going to try an opk in a while, certainly feel like im due to ovulate, I hope it's not till at least tomorrow night though, pre seed arriving tomorrow and it'd be good to give it a try x it's such a long wait till next cycle :-( x

i'm holding off as long as i possibly can :) will see what happens :)

Hi Helen - welcome to the thread. :)

Fingers crossed for you Calasen!

Great news melsy - :dust: to you!

Well ladies, not much news here. I'm 6dpo and have my hopes so high, I'm really afraid of how devastated I'll be if AF shows up. This is definitely getting harder and harder each month...

DH and I did SMEP, soy, and pre-seed this month. We're really hoping we caught the egg this time. I did just request an appt with a dr to be checked though as I'm really worried I have pcos. My cycles are semi-regular (26-33 days) and I'm not overweight but I do have a problem with dark hairs under my chin and around my nipples that I have to pluck constantly. I read somewhere online that you can have regular cycles and still have pcos so now I'm worried. :-(

Hi Ladies, I don't know what's happened I couldn't see it so I reposted!

Just wanted to join you all.

xxx

lol, sorry. It's the "Sperm Meets Egg Plan". Basically you dtd every other day until you get a positive OPK and then every day until ovulation is confirmed.

It's so there's always a "fresh specimen" of sperm near the ovaries waiting for the egg without overdoing it apparently. :)

Ah thank you! I have heard that talked about before. I'm ov'ing around about now, but we've bd'd morning and night for the last two days, and will do today. Just wanted to get as many wigglies up there as possible! I hope it's not been the wrong decision :-(

Hey just wondered if anyone knows how long it takes for these 'after coil removed - symptons' to go away!??!!! Driving me mad, feeling really tierd, big sore breasts, sick constantly feeling like your preganant (i'n sure you all know this feeling) Had it removed nearly two months ago, thanks....

I never had any removal symptoms except the removal bleed beginning the day after it was removed for a few days....sorry. :(

Everyone is different i had my hormone crash at 1 month swore i was pregnant
i find each cycle is different some months more symptoms after ovulation and others hardly any.
some of us took a 1 cycle others more then 6
good luck

GAHHHH still :bfn: still late 7 days now - breasts are sore, constipation, neausea, --- GRRRRrr

calsen can you get a blood test? i know you are out of town maybe a clinic?

Calasen, wow that's crazy, maybe you ovulated a little later so late implantation ? Fingers crossed for you!

Ah calasen you must be doing your nut love x still got fingers crossed for you xx

Am absolutely fuming at the poor taste at the latest "joke" on facebook - apprently its all a set up for next april fools but its to make fake pregnancy announcements. The worst bit is I found out about it because my niece who just went through a hideous miscarriage followed by a nasty pregnancy which resulted in an emergency premature birth due to pre-eclampsia - and now shes making jokes about it???????

It reduced me to tears very very fast and I still have no idea if I am or not right now!!! - I want to just give up and cry!!! I am close to giving up everything right now and then this?????? Why are people soooo cruel in what they think is humour????/

wow, that's absolutely terrible and disgusting. i'm so sorry calasen :(

Yea that's fairly sick hun x some ppl just have no concept of compassion or human decency even x i can completely empathise with you on how impossibly hard this journey is, the very last thing you need is crap like that x
I tell you what's helped me loads is taking on another project, to keep my head occupied :) im not big, but Iv just joined weight watchers and bought an exercise bike! Just to feel like I'm doing something positive and healthy for me, and if I lose any weight on it all the better :) x I'm hoping the distraction from babymaking will mean I relax more, then fingers crossed something will happen :) x I hope you ok. What preg tests have you tried?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->