• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies can i join too? im 1DPO now or maybe 2? (my calender below tells all lol) to be honest ive been peeing abit more lately and gettin heartburn, could it be that my O has come earlier lol. i think im just going mad! My stomach has been gettin AF cramps for the past few days and over the top of each O is sore but apart from that im all good :D
Looking forward to these 2weeks going fast as I would like to get a :bfp: a real sticky one.
Me and the hubby have been BDing for the past 10days so fingers crossed iv caught it if its come early

:dust: to all of youse! fingers crossed this wil be our month and we will all get our BFP!!!
xxx

Hi Mrs G. Sure you can join, all are welcome, My Ovulation was early this month too, well, early compared to what the software said. I only know my LMPs back to March so I dont have that many months under my belt, I think I have on average a 30day cycle but idk really. The softwares were saying I wouldnt ovulate until the 12th or 13th but it was the 10th instead but luckily we had BD'd Wednesday and then I caught the early O and made sure we did it right then! Didnt want to miss my chance as I had planned on having a few more days to BD lol. Guess we'll find out!

Spunky, so sorry about the IBS, sometimes I wonder if I have that to some extent but I don't think my issues are that extreme, luckily. I did however find out that I am allergic to blue/purple food coloring lol. I love Sonic grape slushies, but I started to notice that the day after I had one, I would be all crazy intestinal wise and it wasn't pretty, ha ha TMI but it would be bright green!! :blush: I looked it up and its common for that to happen with that particular color dye lol, who knew lol. So no grape slushies for me, unless I know I'll be at home all day the next day lol. Other than peeing I guess the other thing I would prefer to have is the fatigue, as I work from home I can always take a nap whenever lol so it wouldn't be so bad I don't think. :shrug:

Ugh, I don't know what symptom I would want to stick around - nausea would be ok, as long as it isn't accompanied by vomiting. Would be very inconvenient for work, running to the bathroom every three minutes. Same reason, I would take the constipation. Fatigue I'll take if I can nap all day. :)
If I don't start getting some HIGH readings or a damned PEAK on my CBFM, I'm throwing it out the window. Cervix is high, soft, and starting to open. Not much CM to speak of (TMI), and I have WICKED acne. Otherwise, NO symptoms of anything! DH and I have been BDing every other day, though...once I hit a high, or have a +OPK, I'm dragging him to bed for three days. :rofl:

Welcome MrsG!

LOL, I'm starting to feel on this website there is nothing that is tmi. :laugh2: I've wondered if I was lactose intolerant, but no. I went to a gastrointestinal doc this last february after dealing with this for 6 years and they told me, yep, you have it, nothing we can do, we recommend probiotics (which has saved my life it seems!) and fiber (yum). That's nice that you at least know what to avoid. :happydance: There are certain meals with me that make it worse that I do like you, weigh whether or not I want to be home all day the next day.
That's awesome that you work from home. Husband and I are thinking that after this next school year hopefully I'll be really pregnant/have a small child and will stay at home from then on. (fingers crossed on the small baby obviously since i'm hoping to get a bfp) I haven't liked teaching much the last 2 years (not necessarily the teenagers, but all the other bullsh*t that goes along with it), and I'm only going to be starting my 5th year. It's just not the career for me. :nope: What do you do at home? I'm trying to figure out what could make us some money, but if we budget luckily we wont need my income.

I seem to be ovulating later each month, and I thought I missed mine this time, but instead of cd15 or cd18 it was cd19. Not much of a difference, but definitly getting later in the last 3 months. Don't know if that's good or bad.

I work for ChaCha.com, its like the KGB thing, people send in questions and we answer them. Its usually entertaining and educational and you get paid when you want. It can be slow at times but its ok. Its great if you just want some random extra cash, not if you need a fulltime income definitely. I went to college for biology and am about 16 credits short of my degree. I really wanted to be a zoologist and work at a small local zoo in the town above us but I think I would rather have a kid (or two) and then work on my career if I so choose instead of working for a year and then quitting to have a baby.

That's pretty cool for side job then! Do you know the answers or do you research them?

Zoology! That sounds interesting. I just finished my Masters in Education so I'd be done with school before a baby, but now I don't want to be in education, so I don't know what good it would do me after kids. I'm with you, I thought about possibly switching jobs this year, but I don't know if I would feel pressured to go back after kids or if there would be any point in putting in a year then staying home. Best to just stick out for another year then firgure things out after baby.

They have all these different resources to help you find answers, if you don't already know them, and they have these powerpoint courses that you take and then you take a test (which is just answering the questions like you would for the actual job) they grade you on it and then if you pass you start working and you work whenever you want. https://becomeaguide.chacha.com/ thats the site if you are interested. If you do sign up (any of you ladies lol) please use my email when it asks if you were referred [email protected] And if you have any more questions about it ask me. You get paid per every question you answer and it goes pretty fast usually, you could easily make about $200 or so a week if you wanted, like I said its not a fulltime income thing just some extra money on the side.

Very cool! Thanks!

On a side note: Is your avatar your actual engagement ring/wedding band set? It's absolutely beautiful!

Also, is this tww over yet?!

Hi everyone, well as some of you might have seen I have a TTC journal and a few other posts around here too. As of this morning I am ovulating (I can feel it). A bit earlier than I thought I was supposed to but not complaining at all!! BD'd Wednesday night and then this morning. Pre-Seed, SoftCups and self insemination for both times. So I guess I'm starting my TWW now, very excited but gonna try to just not think about it for the most part. Will be tracking symptoms though in case but that's about it. If anyone else is right at day 0 or a day before or after would love to hear your stories and compare symptoms for the next two weeks!! Goodluck to everyone and babydustkarma!! :thumbup:

I'll join you ladies, I ovulated on 07/11, I also can feel the cramps and know when I am OV'ing. Me and hubby did lots of BD'ing and used pre seed this cycle so i am hopeful for my BFP at the end of the month!! Good luck ladies!! I dont have any symptoms yet but will be sure to update when i do!!:thumbup:

My ticker is a bit off, and I OV'ed early this cycle as well.

I wish I would feel a goshdarned OV cramp already!!!
Still negative on the OPKs/low on the CBFM. But my temp dropped like a stone this am (was 97.24 yesterday, 96.11 today), so hopefully that little egg will let go soon. :thumbup:

I'm on day 3 of +opks now so I've got no idea what's going on. This is almost as frustrating as the tww. I was SURE I ovulated on Saturday night and don't temp so I'm baffled.

CottlestonPie ~~ I dont know about the positive OPKs in a row, maybe post in the main TTC section, im sure someone has to have had the same thing happen and know what it means lol.

WannabePrego ~~ Im cramping right now, just enough so that I know its happening so I dont think its really OV cramps. I know implantation is supposed to happen between 6-12 but how early can it happen? Anyone know?

NJAngel ~~ Good luck with the egg release. Random question but are any of you able to tell which side you are ovulating from? Im beginning to think that only my left side works as I usually only feel it throbbing during ovulation, I felt the right side a few times, but very very rare lol.

Spunky ~~ No the TWW isnt over yet lol lol. And thank you! Yes thats my actual ring set. They are palladium bands we ordered online since I am allergic to metal even golds, and palladium is a sister metal to platinum (which I can wear) and its close enough that I can wear palladium too. Its also soo much cheaper we put our own stone in it. Both rings were only $590 total.

WannabePrego ~~ Im cramping right now, just enough so that I know its happening so I dont think its really OV cramps. I know implantation is supposed to happen between 6-12 but how early can it happen? Anyone know?

I found this website helpful about when OV occurs.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/ovulationfaq.htm

It says that OV can occur:

estimates that this is anywhere between 11-21 days since the last menstrual period (LMP), or 12-16 days from when you expect the next menstrual period to start

mine happenend on cd11 this time,my af was 2 days late in coming,could that be why im early?also as its early,does it mean i may not have a chance this cycle for bfp,im 1dpo today.:wacko:

Well, I have four different calendars going as to when I should O (no, I'm not obsessive :wacko:)...
Fertility Friend - anywhere from now till the 19th (nothing like a window of opportunity!)
Menstrual Calendar on my Android - O tomorrow
My Days Menstrual Calendar on my Android - O on the 10th (didn't happen)
pCal (yes, another calendar on my Android) - O on the 16th.

My ticker is counting down as the 16th as well, as that's CD27. We shall see... will help me decide which calendar to really use!! :lol:

Never thought I'd be asking for cramps to show up. Gimme a twinge, ANYTHING!!

My friend has the OVwatch - anyone out there ever use it?

I have Hormonal Forecaster downloaded. But forgot to save it so its erased it all..blah..will get back to putting it all back on tomorrow or maybe tonight..otherwise I have a basic calendar book that goes from July 2010 till December 2011 so Im using it as strictly cycle notes...I put down possible ovulation, actual ovulation, BDs, AFs, symptoms/signs, and then have the previous months basic info on the side of the current month lol..I figure I'll just take it and hand it to the gyno and they can interpret it all lol..

I did a big set of calendars and was writing symptoms, at first I was doing temp but my basal thermometer died like 3 weeks in. So I'm not doing that anymore. Plus I don't always wake up at the same time, so I was thinking it was kinda pointless. I wrote down tender breast days, opk + days, other symptoms, and the length of my period and severity. Showed it to my doc and she gave me this tiny card, well an index size card which was much smaller than my 1 full sheet of paper for month. She only cared about "Menstrual Record" apparently. Whatever I guess. It has X for Normal period, O exceptionally light (I changed it to L), H exceptionally heavy, and S for spotting. I made O ovulation for my opk +. Now I don't remember which days I had tender breasts, but it is my cycle at a glance. Hopefully they'll be happier when I go in.

I just went and plugged my last few cycles in to Hormonal Forecast - predicting an OV on the 15th, CD27. We'll see! :thumbup: I think I'm gonna try to drag DH to :sex: for the next couple nights...maybe tonight, skip tomorrow, then next few in a row?

lol..i dont care what my dr wants..lol...im gonna take my wholllleeee calleenndarrr lol..lol..my gyno is totally amazing and very easy to talk to, (we discussed c**k rings the first time I went lol)

I just came back from an ultrasound for follicular tracking- they confirmed I ovulated yesterday! 1DPO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"