The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Jerome, my nausea started at about 8dpo, and possibly sooner if you count that horrible Friday! as of right now im sooo emotional-you would think i was a hormonal teenagers again. not cry baby-i mean like watch out im wicked! lol my 8 yr old said "oh my word mom, do oyu have another baby in your belly? you ar ebeing MEAN' hahaha i was super emotional with my last pregnancy-he must remember......speaking of my 8yr old =( he first asked me if the tooth fairy was real, i said no its just a fun game parents play with their kids-it was no big deal (he wanted to see his old teeth i had stashed in the closet. some people i know i said that i was gross for saving them, but he loved it so much i say do it! save your kdis teeth in a little baggie or envelope because they WILL want to see them , and it will make you look so awesome to your kids LOL ) anyway, then here it comes.......he asked me if Santa was real!!! OH NO, i dont want it to be over so quick!!!!! my husband and i decided when he was just a little tot that we would never lie, if he asked he would tell the truth.....well thankfully he asked during church so i pretnded as if i didnt understand what he said fully and said he would talk about it later. he went to bed right after hsi shower last night because he wasnt feeling well, so im out of that convo for a few days i hope!
boobs are sore, vomitting 3-4 times daily with nausea throughout the whole day, very cramping, tired, headaches, and shapped lips. plus side is my NASTY pustular acne cleared up! i broke out super bad after the miscarriage and i couldnt get it to go away!!!
my Ob told me she wanted quantative HCG levels drawn and my primary order qualitive. so it says yes pregnant but the levels are not listed. so i need to go for another blood draw! pretty aggravated becasue i dont have time for this again! whos going to watch a 2 and 3 yr old AGAIN =( family is of NO HELP
anyway im letting my emotions get back to me, have to get my buddyon the school bus now =) how you all are having a great day!!!!

Hello Ladies!

I'm new here and wondered if i could join as the subject title is fitting to me!

I'm officially 2DPO today after sadly suffereing a MC at 9 weeks this past July. Fingers crossed this one will stick if he/she chooses to join me!

Havent felt any symptoms yet i dont think! but not too worried as very early!
Anyone experienced symptoms REALLY early??? would be interesting!

Babydust to you all!

Welcome back to the thread, NJ and Kitten!! :hugs:

I feel much better this morning. I am off for work for the next one and a half to two weeks so I can get better after the gall bladder removal surgery. DH went back to work this morning to, since he had taken off the the end of last week to take care of me. So I am sure you guys will be seeing alot of me on here for a little while.:thumbup:

NJ, since I started feeling sick last monday with severe stomach pains and hadnt been able to eat hardly anything because of the pain I was in all last week, and than fasted before the surgery, and had appettite loss after the surgery, I have lost about 5 pounds so far. The pain and misery I went through with my gall bladder removal has inspired me to eat healthier. Once I am healed up i cant wait to get back into working out again. I was reading about how after this kind of surgery you should eat a high fiber low fat diet, since your gall bladder was handling most of the fat that you eat.
To be honest I am scared to eat junk food still and scared of what else will go wrong with my health if I dont start taking better care of myself. When I was in the ER the day before surgery, the pain from my gall bladder was unbearable, the pain meds werent hardly doing anything for me at one point. For me this whole process was a big wake up call!!:thumbup:

Also, I have never gone 3 days without eating any food, or 3 days without going #2 either, LOL!!!! I was so happy when I finally had a bowel movement after the surgery because it meant everything was working alright down below, LOL.

As far as me and the 2WW, Me and DH did have :sex: on my fertile day when I got my positive OPK this cycle, so I am in the running this month, but to be honest with you I havent been giving it much thought, I kind of want to give my body a chance to heal after the surgery before I try to get pregnant again. I would be shocked if I do get my :bfp: this month, after everything that i went through last week!!!

Good luck and baby dust to the rest of you ladies!!!https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/SmileyGoodLuck.gif i hope you guys get your :bfp:s soon!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/thbabydust.gif

Hello Ladies!

I'm new here and wondered if i could join as the subject title is fitting to me!

I'm officially 2DPO today after sadly suffereing a MC at 9 weeks this past July. Fingers crossed this one will stick if he/she chooses to join me!

Havent felt any symptoms yet i dont think! but not too worried as very early!
Anyone experienced symptoms REALLY early??? would be interesting!

Babydust to you all!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/WelcomeMisterFallByMitsu.gif

Busy....gosh I hope I dont have morning sickness that bad lol..I feel sooo bad for you hun as I hate hate hate being pukey...its the worst lol...I only really feel sick when I think of those steam buns I ate last night..not sure why....lol...I took a test this morning..a dollar tree one...its negative....I only have 1 more so I'll just wait till no AF this weekend...not even telling hubby that I tested...he stayed home today because he has a lot of vacation racked up...but hes downstairs and Im all paranoid about what hes doing because I cant really sneak up on him down there....hate this feeling...

Sorry you have to go get poked again Busy..that was pretty stupid of them..I dont know why they dont just automatically do betas especially if you told them you had clearly positive tests at home...hope its high!!

Wannabe!! glad you are feeling better! and babydust for you!! a lot of women say they get preggie when they least expect it...maybe its your least expect it month! lol ...

Hailz welcome and hope you have a happy and fast TWW!! sorry about the MC..I had one my last cycle...this cycle im on now is close to 60 days long because of that!! never got an AF but got positive OPKS on Oct 29th.... babydust to you!!!

Busy....gosh I hope I dont have morning sickness that bad lol..I feel sooo bad for you hun as I hate hate hate being pukey...its the worst lol...I only really feel sick when I think of those steam buns I ate last night..not sure why....lol...I took a test this morning..a dollar tree one...its negative....I only have 1 more so I'll just wait till no AF this weekend...not even telling hubby that I tested...he stayed home today because he has a lot of vacation racked up...but hes downstairs and Im all paranoid about what hes doing because I cant really sneak up on him down there....hate this feeling...

Sorry you have to go get poked again Busy..that was pretty stupid of them..I dont know why they dont just automatically do betas especially if you told them you had clearly positive tests at home...hope its high!!

Wannabe!! glad you are feeling better! and babydust for you!! a lot of women say they get preggie when they least expect it...maybe its your least expect it month! lol ...

Hailz welcome and hope you have a happy and fast TWW!! sorry about the MC..I had one my last cycle...this cycle im on now is close to 60 days long because of that!! never got an AF but got positive OPKS on Oct 29th.... babydust to you!!!

Thanku MrsJerome! I certainly hope it goes quick! Jeez 60 days!! Thats so long!! I guess i was quite lucky in the fact that i used the day i started to MC as the first day of my cycle and AF arrived bang on schedule 4 weeks later! it was only the cycle after that she took another week to see me! But ive been regular again now the past few months so ill notice if she dusnt arrive when she says she will! Fingers crossed she wont be here for another 9 months! I havent used any OPKs (ever!)!! Too simpleminded for it all! Altho im now hoping i O'd when i think i did!

Do you think you will catch this month?? I hope we're all in time for Christmas!!!

Thanku MrsJerome! I certainly hope it goes quick! Jeez 60 days!! Thats so long!! I guess i was quite lucky in the fact that i used the day i started to MC as the first day of my cycle and AF arrived bang on schedule 4 weeks later! it was only the cycle after that she took another week to see me! But ive been regular again now the past few months so ill notice if she dusnt arrive when she says she will! Fingers crossed she wont be here for another 9 months! I havent used any OPKs (ever!)!! Too simpleminded for it all! Altho im now hoping i O'd when i think i did!

Do you think you will catch this month?? I hope we're all in time for Christmas!!!

Well my MC happened right when I should have started my period..but lasted 11 days!! thats how I knew it wasnt a period and was MC...and then I stopped bleeding for a week..and then the next week I got AF..which was 5-6 days...and then I got positive OPKs but I dont think I actually ovulated since I never got AF again..lol..so thats how I am on a almost 60 day cycle...I got more positive OPKs Oct 29th and just hoping I actually ovulated and Im pretty sure I did this time because my nipples are killing me and they didnt do that last time with the fake ovulation...I would love love love to be preggie in time for Christmas/my b-day which is Dec 20th..that would be amazing for us and for my family

Well my MC happened right when I should have started my period..but lasted 11 days!! thats how I knew it wasnt a period and was MC...and then I stopped bleeding for a week..and then the next week I got AF..which was 5-6 days...and then I got positive OPKs but I dont think I actually ovulated since I never got AF again..lol..so thats how I am on a almost 60 day cycle...I got more positive OPKs Oct 29th and just hoping I actually ovulated and Im pretty sure I did this time because my nipples are killing me and they didnt do that last time with the fake ovulation...I would love love love to be preggie in time for Christmas/my b-day which is Dec 20th..that would be amazing for us and for my family

Oh dear, did you know you were pregnant in the first place or..? Can't imagine having the space of time inbetween your bleeds! you must have thought you were past it only to experience it all over again! Sorry about your loss hun.

Painful nipples?! i dont have painful nipples! Altho like i say, im not 100% on when i O, just go by an application i use on my phone! maybe i do have symptoms of O but ive never realised! I certainly get sharp pains low down on my sides (spesh the right) when im due to O so im hoping thats it! As i had the pains yesterday morning, last night, and then again this morning, feels very uncomfortable! just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep this morning! feeling very fatigued! but its all in my head i keep telling myself!! :haha:

Oh dear, did you know you were pregnant in the first place or..? Can't imagine having the space of time inbetween your bleeds! you must have thought you were past it only to experience it all over again! Sorry about your loss hun.

Painful nipples?! i dont have painful nipples! Altho like i say, im not 100% on when i O, just go by an application i use on my phone! maybe i do have symptoms of O but ive never realised! I certainly get sharp pains low down on my sides (spesh the right) when im due to O so im hoping thats it! As i had the pains yesterday morning, last night, and then again this morning, feels very uncomfortable! just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep this morning! feeling very fatigued! but its all in my head i keep telling myself!! :haha:

Hailz, that sounds like OV cramps to me hun. I OV around the middle of my cycle, around like day 13-15 or so, I get cramping and clear stretchy CM, which looks kind of like snot, (sorry for the gross description) that shows on the toilet paper when I whipe, so yes based on what you are saying it sounds like you OV'ed at that time. There was one weird month where I OV"ed late in my cycle on CD 20 which was unusual for me, and that month my period came late. Good luck to you hun!! :hugs:

Hailz yes it was very annoying to stop for a week and then start all over again lol..but it only lasted 6 days and I didnt have any pain at all with either the MC or the AF...I had a faint faint positive on a test...was going to wait till after I missed AF to test again but of course I never got that chance so it was a really early MC...

My nipples sometimes hurt around ovulation time..this time they are super sore...and my acne is getting worse it seems... :cry: stupid acne!!

Mrs Jerome,

Did you ever decide if you were going to try out clomid or not? Is the medication you are taking because of your PCOS going to help clear up your acne at all in the future? :hugs:

Wannabe - I'm glad you said that thanku! Hoping to have caught the bean this month! Which days did u DTD close to O'ing??

Jerome - So you caught really quick after your first MC then? That points to a good sign of your eggs wanting to be well behaved! Lucky you (as lucky as you can be obviously!!!) for not having any pain! mine were excruitating from day 1 until about day 3 or so, could barely walk! was told by the midwife that i was experiencing what would be labour pains so ive had an idea of what they feel like and BOY do they hurt!!!!

It has to be our month this month!!

i always ovulate on day 10, i know from the cramping and the super gloppy discharge, and this time there was ALOT! and also more than once that day!
my oldest called home from school sick, and as we were picking him up the youngest got sick int he parking lot......2 of 3 children puking and fevers, 1 with a sore throat-the not sick one doesnt want to eat and has diarrhea...thinking he is most likely coming on with something too =( that means im not going to the lab today! maybe i am nuts for adding a 4th baby to this already BUSY life!!! ive decided to put all hosuework on hold until daddy get shome so my babies can rest, snuggle and cry on my lap as much as they need today.....this has definately turned the "you are being mean" mommy, into a super emotional "crying for my pumpkins" mommy! daddy might need to come home and rescue us all!!! LOL
i hope so much that you get your BFP MrsJ!!! i wants us to go through it together!
welcome Hailz =) good luck to you too!

i always ovulate on day 10, i know from the cramping and the super gloppy discharge, and this time there was ALOT! and also more than once that day!
my oldest called home from school sick, and as we were picking him up the youngest got sick int he parking lot......2 of 3 children puking and fevers, 1 with a sore throat-the not sick one doesnt want to eat and has diarrhea...thinking he is most likely coming on with something too =( that means im not going to the lab today! maybe i am nuts for adding a 4th baby to this already BUSY life!!! ive decided to put all hosuework on hold until daddy get shome so my babies can rest, snuggle and cry on my lap as much as they need today.....this has definately turned the "you are being mean" mommy, into a super emotional "crying for my pumpkins" mommy! daddy might need to come home and rescue us all!!! LOL
i hope so much that you get your BFP MrsJ!!! i wants us to go through it together!
welcome Hailz =) good luck to you too!

awww, busymom!! I hope your kids get well soon!!! :hugs:

Wannabe - I'm glad you said that thanku! Hoping to have caught the bean this month! Which days did u DTD close to O'ing??

Jerome - So you caught really quick after your first MC then? That points to a good sign of your eggs wanting to be well behaved! Lucky you (as lucky as you can be obviously!!!) for not having any pain! mine were excruitating from day 1 until about day 3 or so, could barely walk! was told by the midwife that i was experiencing what would be labour pains so ive had an idea of what they feel like and BOY do they hurt!!!!

It has to be our month this month!!

We had :sex: on the same day I got my positive OPK!!! :thumbup:

Ok ladies...its ranting time once again..hubby has just decided oh..we shouldnt have kids now...I am just soo sick of him going back and forth..one month we are trying..the next month he doesnt want to ....I just cant take it.. we had a huge fight that all started because..OMG..i didnt clean up the kitchen last night after I made dinner...mainly because I made two separate dinners and then felt :sick: ..and then it just went from there... so now..even if I am preggie now...I dont know what to do..because I dont even want to tell him...because he wont be happy about it... and it wont be the happy yay we are preggie thing I wanted... :cry: i just dont know what to do anymore...:shrug: he wants me to get a job but we are planning to go to my house 2 days before thanksgiving and not come back till Saturday..and then also go home a week before Christmas for my b-day and then stay through till Christmas and then come back with my siblings here for a week..so what am I supposed to do..get a job and first thing ask for 3 weeks off? I mean he just plans these little things perfectly...makes me feel useless but there is nothing I can do about it till the new year.... he was all over my cake idea.and then when we had the fight just now he said oh I didnt really think it was a good idea I just was going along with what you said...so Im like..wow...seriously? :growlmad: and then he comes back in later and says yeah the cake idea is probably pointless but you have to throw yourself into it 100% so then I know that I'll bake all day...wont have time to cook..and then we'll just have fights about that... I just feel trapped..I cant do what I want...and at the same time I dont want to do/cant do what he wants..

Ok ladies...its ranting time once again..hubby has just decided oh..we shouldnt have kids now...I am just soo sick of him going back and forth..one month we are trying..the next month he doesnt want to ....I just cant take it.. we had a huge fight that all started because..OMG..i didnt clean up the kitchen last night after I made dinner...mainly because I made two separate dinners and then felt :sick: ..and then it just went from there... so now..even if I am preggie now...I dont know what to do..because I dont even want to tell him...because he wont be happy about it... and it wont be the happy yay we are preggie thing I wanted... :cry: i just dont know what to do anymore...:shrug: he wants me to get a job but we are planning to go to my house 2 days before thanksgiving and not come back till Saturday..and then also go home a week before Christmas for my b-day and then stay through till Christmas and then come back with my siblings here for a week..so what am I supposed to do..get a job and first thing ask for 3 weeks off? I mean he just plans these little things perfectly...makes me feel useless but there is nothing I can do about it till the new year.... he was all over my cake idea.and then when we had the fight just now he said oh I didnt really think it was a good idea I just was going along with what you said...so Im like..wow...seriously? :growlmad: and then he comes back in later and says yeah the cake idea is probably pointless but you have to throw yourself into it 100% so then I know that I'll bake all day...wont have time to cook..and then we'll just have fights about that... I just feel trapped..I cant do what I want...and at the same time I dont want to do/cant do what he wants..

Awwww, Mrs Jerome, I am so sorry that you and DH had a bad fight!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope that once you guys calm down you can talk things out, and figure out what is the best for the both of you. He shouldnt have been so mean to you though hun, that is just uncalled for!!! :hugs:

Sounds like emotions are ALL over the place here in TTC land! Welcome to the newbie :)

Busy so sorry about all the sick kids! :hugs: You sound like a great mom! Why not add one more? (not like now's a good time to think otherwise!) Maybe your puking is related to the kids being sick and if it is it isn't morning sickness and it will be more short lived then? Here's hoping.

Mrs.Jerome sorry! Don't really know what to say... We've known eachother since June and your husband does seem to be very hot and cold... I wouldn't know what to do without more consistency in my life...

Wannabe - glad you're around and feeling better!

Sorry if I forgot anything. I'm just happy I have to pee less lately! My uterus is higher and not sitting on my bladder which means I didn't have to run inbetween classes to the bathroom! (and I found baby's heartbeat on my at home doppler a lot easier!)

HailzLM - welcome

Busy- hope they do the tests to get a quantitive result for you

oh hun :( me anduby have fights like tis all the time. One minute he want a baby and the next he doesnt. im sure if yo were pregnant now he would be happy xxxx Im here if you ever want to chat, i know what its like xxxx

AFM- Ov is over and w mnaged to do some :sex: so fingers crossed. Im anywhere up to 4 DPO but could be less. Have one sore boobie but thats it. Too early for anyting tho really xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"