The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary Erica!

Lindsay! Good Luck going to the GYN. You've tried for a year, then it's the right thing to do. That's awesome about regulating your cycle though!! Will keep my fingers crossed they can recommend something easy and babies will be in the near future!

@Dare, Wow your scan pic is really amazing!!! i am so glad that your baby is doing so well!!!:thumbup:

@Nj, good luck with your gyn appointment. I hope that the :witch: stays away!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust: :dust:

@Mrsjerome,Happy Anniversary, i hope the 2 WW goes by fast for you and that you get lucky this month and get your :bfp:!!! :dust: :dust:

As for me, I havent been around on the site much this month because I am already considering myself out this cycle since DH is gone out of town for his job for 2 weeks and he is missing my entire fertile window and OV day, I just took him to the airport this morning and I am already missing him :cry:.... So this month i am just relaxing and not really worrying about TTC, and we will hop back on the TTC train for march i suppose. It is kind of nice to take a small break from it because it gets exhausting after a while..

@Spunky, Wow your scan pic is really amazing!!! i am so glad that your baby is doing so well!!!:thumbup:

@Nj, good luck with your gyn appointment. I hope that the :witch: stays away!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust: :dust:

@Mrsjerome,Happy Anniversary, i hope the 2 WW goes by fast for you and that you get lucky this month and get your :bfp:!!! :dust: :dust:

As for me, I havent been around on the site much this month because I am already considering myself out this cycle since DH is gone out of town for his job for 2 weeks and he is missing my entire fertile window and OV day, I just took him to the airport this morning and I am already missing him :cry:.... So this month i am just relaxing and not really worrying about TTC, and we will hop back on the TTC train for march i suppose. It is kind of nice to take a small break from it because it gets exhausting after a while..

Hi wannabe, Aww, I'm so sorry. You must miss him so much :( Taking a break isn't a bad idea, might do the same if i'm out for this cycle otherwise it does start to take up your whole life and it can be completely exhausting. I think half the reason i'm so tired today has nothing to do with being 2 dpo but because this has been my whole world for the last few months. March is the start of spring and new beginnings so could serve you well with getting a new wind! :flower: x
Either way :dust: is still being sprinkled your way so you have some in reserve for next month!

hubby took me to my fav japanese hibachi place and then we went bowling...he kicked my ass...unfortunately lol....but it was fun...I feel sooo tired...idk if its just post ovulation or what...but...just soo tired...

Thanks Spunky!

I've been thinking i should be starting to look into some birthing classes. Going to ask the mw about it on tuesday when i go in. Also will be finding out if they want to move my due date up at all. And EVERYONE is saying it's a boy. Except for two people. My psychic friend and one other friend who is saying it's a girl just because of my psychic friend. Who isn't even really psychic, she just has dreams that come true.

Like she dreamed we were trying and i hadn't told her. She called me a few days before i tested to tell me i was pregnant. And if i wasn't right then, it was coming the next cycle.

wow..I want a psychic friend lol..send her my way...lol..

I think I wont do birthing classes... from what Ive heard if they are put on by the hospital its all just a brain wash thing... the stereotypical breathing....etc etc...lol..I want to be able to move around as much as possible and push in whatever position I want...not get a C-section unless it is absolutely necessary...I will prolly be going to the birthing center that is here in town..its the only baby friendly certified place I know of around here and I feel like they will be the most likely to listen to my wants..and not try to push society norm birthing on me...

The most important thing you can do is come up with a birthing plan and find a hospital or center that doesnt just read them in the nursing station and laugh (ive heard that alot) but actually works with you as much as possible... and talk to people that actually went there to deliver not just people that work there because the people that work are required to give you certain and only certain info about the C-section rates (if they are even allowed to release that info) and the happy go lucky 50s house wife info, in other words what you want to hear....

https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/Pregnancy--Just-for-Fun-Madame-Zaritska/index.htm

Mine said I would deliver at night and it would be warm out. I would be in labor for 30 hours and have a girl who would be 8lbs 9oz and be 18 1/2 long and have light blue eyes (me) and lots of brown hair (hubby).

those of you that are preggie should do it just to see if it matches your due dates (weather wise) and if it predicts the sex right and the looks too (like anything close to you or hubby)..lol..

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and fluffy brown hair.

OMG. I can believe the weight - my hubby is massive lol, it'll all be in her head. Silly as the prediction is, the idea of a 13 pound baby terrifies me! Also, my DH has green eyes and I have brown hair.

Did it three more times changing just the questions about music the baby reacts to and cravings, since I'm obviously not pregnant lol. All three times I still got an 11+ pound baby lol, though the boys were not as heavy as the girls haha.

ha ha yeah I just said pop music and chocolate for those lol..sounded good anyway lol...but yeah its weird..I was a big baby and hubby was early so he was small but he said either way our baby is gonna have a big head..for the sake of my hoohoo I sure hope not lol..

is anyone else having trouble viewing the forum as normal? mine is totally messed up and no background and a weird format?

I did it and got a 13lb 13oz baby..... F*** that!!!! :haha:
It also said girl though and I'm having a boy.
Also my main cravings (marmite and garlic) weren't listed.

Lol, well at least I'm not the only one around here having massive babies :haha: Also eww marmite :rofl:

It would be crazy if it was right for you both but for the sake of your hoohoos I sure hope not! lol...

Nope:

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and some auburn hair.

I'm going to deliver in May in CA, I have doubts the day will be dark, sometimes it is though. I'm having a boy. My husband was 7-8lbs, I was a small 8, I can't have an 11 lb baby! 16 long only? Seriously? Violet eyes would be weird. Husband has hazel, I have blue. Auburn is possible though.

I think this program they wrote for this is just obsessed with short fat babies lol..lol....unless a baby is born early they are usually around 19-22 inches and if they were born early enough to be 16 inches they wouldnt be 11 lbs!!! i dont think your dr would even let you get to where the baby was 11lbs or def not 13lbs!! lol..

Im about to head out to do some errands and go by hobby lobby and pick up some things to make just a few baby announcement cards..I'll post a pic on here when they are finished...maybe tonight or tomorrow... Im 7DPO today..ovulated at exactly 11pm on Monday January 31st.....to you preggie ones what DPO did you get your first BFP and was it faint...normal or super dark? just trying to convince myself to wait till at least 10DPO to test lol..

oh and total insomnia last night..nipples getting sore too...been on and off twingey and crampy since ovulation..gassy too lol..which may account for the twinges lol...so glad hubby isnt home all day to hear that lol...face is going crazy acne wise again too...

my reading said a boy in the middle of the night, it will be stormy.....im having a girl, and in July storms are not likely here?? but this weather is unpredictable. AND they said he owul dbe 4lbs 14 oz......my smallest baby was 6 weeks early weighting 6lb 13oz. im pretty sure a full term baby wont be 4lbs for me LOL.
the only way this would be true, with the storms and the weight woul dbe if baby was born super early-and i dont wish for that! besides it said boy and this baby is a for sure a girl i SAW in 3D it was as girl as a girl can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"