The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill do my other FRER (my last one) tomorrow and see if its darker and prolly another $tree too (have 2 left) to compare to todays...and then a $tree on sunday...and maybe a digital later on if I can get him to buy me one lol... and then monday they said if I get back in early like I did today I should know again like I did today..today the wait from test to results was like...not even 3 hours.. im still in shock..how long does this shock last?

O.M.G!!!! Mrs J!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yipee:
That is fantastic!! I'm really happy for you! :bfp: FINALLY!!!! You must be on :cloud9: !!! :dust: obviously worked!

I think i'm out :cry:
just got some light pink spotting...AF the little :ninja: is on her way I think. Not due til the 17th but that's life eh!! A little hopeful to think it may be implantation, my stomach was cramping a little earlier like the wicked :witch: just couldn't wait! Good thing me and the OH got some :sex: in last night eh!! LOL!

@Sparkle, Did AF ever come? I hope that the :witch: stayed away for you!!:hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust: :dust:

I am ttc after 2 miscarriages about 6-8months ago, and then back surgery in dec 2010, so i am now 3 months out of surgery and nervous but ready! i have the RX for progesterone and should be ovulating in about 1 week! so hoping!!!!

Hiya Wannabe!! Nope the wicked little :witch: has not come. After maybe 2 mins of light spotting yesterday, there's been nothing today! Except...really sensitive BBs, nausea on and off, eating my weight in sandwiches at a friends kids birthday party, twinges in tummy and really really yellow pee and really thirsty!!!!!!!!....Could it be.....? :shrug: not gonna get my hopes up. :nope:

@Sparkle, Ohhh, thats sounds promising hun, I hope it was an implantation bleed!!!! I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: :dust:

sparkle sparkle..test @10 DPO!!! or 11DPO....

Boobs killing me...sooooo tired.....insomnia...get hungry so much faster...trying to eat healthier...

@wannabe... do u really think so?...i'm scared of being disappointed! Just have this terrible feeling that as soon as I think ...maybe...the little :witch: will fly in and take away my dream :cry:

@ Mrs J...I was thinking if there's no more bleeding by Monday I might just test! But then I'm thinking I could just wait until the 17th....Insomnia sucks! You must be exhausted....but just think u got that sticky lil bean sapping up all that energy! :)

yeah the insomnia wasnt so bad last night coz I slept great till 6am then I was wide wide awake! but then at 9 I crashed soo fast lol..and Im about to have an afternoon crash soon too lol...and my appetite is like..i eat and then I get hungry again soo much sooner than normal....going to take a nap again now..

@wannabe... do u really think so?...i'm scared of being disappointed! Just have this terrible feeling that as soon as I think ...maybe...the little :witch: will fly in and take away my dream :cry:

@ Mrs J...I was thinking if there's no more bleeding by Monday I might just test! But then I'm thinking I could just wait until the 17th....Insomnia sucks! You must be exhausted....but just think u got that sticky lil bean sapping up all that energy! :)

@sparkle, yeah i really do think so, but it might just be s little spotting, I know alot of girls had some light spotting before they got their :bfp:, especially since you said it was light pink, the blood from spotting can be light pink or brown blood. As long as it is not alot of heavy bleeding and red in color there is a really good chance it is either spotting or implantation bleeding. good luck hun...

I am thinking of going to get some fertility testing done to see if anything is going on with me that could be preventing me from getting pregnant. I had a routine gyno exam about a year ago and everything was normal from what the gyno said and they tested for STD's which were negative . I dont even know where to start though. I was thinking about calling a gyno in the new state I recently moved to over the summer, to see if they could do one of those sonograms to look at my ovaries and everything else to make sure everything looks normal. I know that I ovulate regularly every month because I do OPK's and get a positive one like clock work on or around the 13th day of my cycle. I also have taken those pee tests from first response that test for normal FSH levels and it shows that I am normal. i am just worried that my tubes are blocked or that there is something else going on that i dont know about.

@MrsJerome, what kind of testing did they do to find out that you had PCOS??

I want to find out about maybe taking a fertility drug if it would help increase my chances of getting pregnant since DH has a low :spermy: count after his vasectomy reversal. It has been over a year since DH had his reversal and I am so tired of waiting for it to happen 4 us, i want to be proactive and do something to help this process along!!! My health insurance only covers the diagnosis of infertility and not the treatment, so the testing to find out what is wrong should be covered by my insurance at a minimum... I hate not knowing what is going on, i need some piece of mind so i can know that even though DH has a low sperm count that it is not actually me causing the problem.

LOL, sorry for writing a book girls, as u can tell i have got alot on my mind, LOL.... :wacko: and I am bored since DH is away!!

got up to check the rice in the cooker lol...i feel bad for napping and hubby working out in the garage..but gosh soo tired..I had a ultrasound after the last miscarriage mainly to check and make sure it was all passed and also to check my ovaries and uterus and see if anything was wrong...back to bed now

@wannabe- i wish i could say something great-but i dont know =( i dont know about the job situation and i dont know about the fertility questions either. im no good for you =/ BUT i did read through it all and i care about you =0) sneding hugs your way and hoping the right answers come to you really quick!!!

Wannabe - I don't know about the job situation. LOL, I'm going to say something kind of tactless. How old are you? If I were younger I wouldn't worry about whether or not I had a foot in the door of my desired job or about the different hours. At this point I would probably pick a job based on if it could be my career. I would want a job that will get my foot in the door. Even if they don't hire you at the end of the temp job, they may have other things opening up to consider you for.

As for the fertility thing I would definitely persue it. If your insurance will test both of you, ruling out anything you can do would be helpful. I know you said DH has low sperm count, but you could rule out everything else and put your mind at ease. That's frustrating that they wont cover treatment, but maybe there is a relatively easy thing you or DH can do?

Sorry no answers, BUT these are both decisions you can make! Though I understand wanting feedback! Keep us updated.

@Mrsjerome, thanks for the suggestion, i will start out with making an appointment with a gyno and talking with them about my fertility concerns, and hopefully they can do an ultrasound to at least make sure everything looks normal. I saw online well doing some research today that they can see what your ovarion reserve is by how many follicles they see, so u can tell alot from it.... hopefully i can find sometime to do it soon... I want to ask about fertility drugs to increase my chances of getting pregnant too...

@Busy thanks for your support hun, you are such a sweetheart.....:hugs: :hugs:

@Spunky, Thanks for the advice hun, :flower:I understand what you are saying about pursuing a career and I have considered that perspective with the HR job several times, since I have played out the different scenarios over and over in my head driving myself totally bonkers... :wacko:

Wannabe, I'm kind of with you as far as the job thing, although it's DH and not me. He was laid off for the last 8 months, his old job hired him back "temporarily" - until December 31st. He's having a difficult time deciding where to go, what to do, because anywhere else does not pay nearly what he's making now, he would have to start over. He *thinks* he has his foot in the door elsewhere, but nothing is opening up...it's not an easy process.

As for me, I'm definitely getting some testing done when I go see this new GYN in April (soonest apt I could get was April 27th!). We've been trying for 13 cycles now (actively trying, about four cycles before that NTNP), and nothing. So whether it's him or me, who knows. I had blood work done last year, I've been worked up for PCOS before, and everything was ok. My other gyn (who I am LEAVING, because I've seen the way the other MDs in the group work, and it's scary), wanted me to "try for at least a year, and then we'll talk." Personally, if you're ready now...you're ready NOW.

Good luck to you, Wannabe. Looks like you and I are the only two originals on this thread who haven't gotten our BFPs yet! Just a matter of time...

@Nj, thank you so much for the advice hun!! :hugs: :hugs:

Yeah, i noticed that everyone that was an original to the thread is now pregnant, which makes me hope it is a lucky thread and some of that luck is going to rub off on us and that we will have our :bfp:'s soon!!!

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!:dust: :dust: I hope that you can get some answers when you go in for testing soon. Hopefully it will be good news!!!

Good luck to your DH with his job situation, i hope everything works out for him for the better. :hugs:

:dust: back 'atcha!

I got my OV watch on - CD7, and I started my fertile period around CD11 last cycle. Got my extra sensor in the mail yesterday, so if this cycle is a :bfn:, I'm ready for the next one!
Which reminds me, I have to go set up my vitamins. I feel like an old person with my Day/Evening Days of the Week vitamin box. :haha: It's the only way I remember to take them!

@ wannabe, about the job situation, in the present climate I would say it's best to get your foot in the door of the more permanent job and at least have the option to move up in a company. Your degree will always be there so you can use it to your advantage if something comes up in the future.....just my opinion :wink:

In terms of people left on the thread with no :bfp: yet...original or not, it's gonna happen for us ladies I'm sure..sending :dust: to both you and NJ X

Hey, I was here a few months ago :) Congrats on the bfp mrsjerome! And Congrats to everybody else who may have gotten bfp since I went AWOL! (I'm too lazy to read back through lol XD)

I'm feeling quite good about this month, although knowing my luck I'll be disappointed when AF arrives! Lol. Hope everyone's ok :)

XxX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back