The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkle, Stay Positive :) Test Again in a Few Days, DON'T STRESS Thats The Worst Thing you can dooo !!!!!

Ladies I Am In Urgent Need Of Help !!!

I am spotting a Brown/CM Discharge, but only when i go and wipe, it is getting less and less as i go to the toilet, no sore boobies or cramping so defiantly not AF i have realized i always get sore boobs and cramping when that witch comes, i am however really tired !! I Went to bed at Midnight last night didn't get up till mid-day, then i fell asleep on the sofa an hour later and woke up at 3pm :? and i am still tired now :/
My Friend recons its implantation because of how early it is, leigh recons it's early AF coming and i am mind boggled.

I hope i can join you ladies with BFP's Soon :) X

Sparkle, I Can See It But 9DPO Does seem too early i think you should wait at least 3 days and then test again HCG should double every couple of days so don't worry to much, just discard the test as neither a - or + you have taken and wait a few days.

Thanks Kitten :thumbup:....how many dpo are you...brown is a good colour for implantation :)....I so hope you get your :bfp: asap!

:dust: to you in abundance :hugs: XXXX

i couldn't tell you DPO, i don't chart my temps unless i am unsure about things, i get stressed out about it else... I know i am due on in about 10/11 days time so :/ i roughly o'vd at CD15 and that would be about 7/8 DPO :D Thank you Sparkle

i couldn't tell you DPO, i don't chart my temps unless i am unsure about things, i get stressed out about it else... I know i am due on in about 10/11 days time so :/ i roughly o'vd at CD15 and that would be about 7/8 DPO :D Thank you Sparkle

You're very welcome :) 10/11 days time is a good sign, although can depend on cycle length....and time of ov'ing but whatever! As long as its at least a week b4 you're due...i'm pretty sure thats the case...:shrug:...tww sucks right?!

tww does suck, i am only just starting to check on here and B&B again just recently, i stopped because i was feeling so down about not concieving....

I know.....and that's ok hun, this is not easy :hugs: We all know how you're feeling, it's ironic that something that is meant to be so simple is so hard....Welcome back :flower:

erm, im quite tired if i'm honest :/ other than that alright thats, hows you?

tired, bbs hurt, headache....grouchy....just a bit blah! Wonder where everyone is?! OHHhhhh we're both in UK, they're U.S ...makes sense:)

theres like 5 hours between us and them lol :) no worries about it all though.

Fingerscrossed for us both

Sparkle!!!!! ahh!!! if you want to really know then I would say go get another FRER and stop drinking after 9 pm tonight as much as you can and go to the loo as much as possible before midnight....then hold it in as long as you can...and once you wake up do another FRER and watch it carefully for the first 10 mins.... thats how light my line was and if hubby had not gone to the potty and given me a chance to sneak a peek at the test without him knowing I would have assumed mine came up after the limit as well..but I looked right around 5-10 mins and it was there!!! and my second one came up straight away as well!!.... oh I cant wait to see your next one!!

I have never ever ever gotten any line with an FRER so I knew it was real when I got it this time...and I wonder if maybe I had used an FRER at 9 DPO if my line wouldnt have been just like yours!!!

Sparkle!!!!! ahh!!! if you want to really know then I would say go get another FRER and stop drinking after 9 pm tonight as much as you can and go to the loo as much as possible before midnight....then hold it in as long as you can...and once you wake up do another FRER and watch it carefully for the first 10 mins.... thats how light my line was and if hubby had not gone to the potty and given me a chance to sneak a peek at the test without him knowing I would have assumed mine came up after the limit as well..but I looked right around 5-10 mins and it was there!!! and my second one came up straight away as well!!.... oh I cant wait to see your next one!!

I have never ever ever gotten any line with an FRER so I knew it was real when I got it this time...and I wonder if maybe I had used an FRER at 9 DPO if my line wouldnt have been just like yours!!!

HI MRS J!! :hi:

But it was like 4 hours later..just a tad outside the 10 min mark :blush: I dunno....:shrug:......do you really think this could be it??

@Sparkle, I do see the second line on the test and it looks pink.....but i'm not sure what to think since you think it probably came up after the time frame...i got everything crossed for you though hun and i hope it is the start of your BFP!!! :dust: :dust:

i do have a good feeling that it is the start of your BFP though hun, just because I have never gotten a second line like that on my frer before!!!! Good luck !!! I would say do another test tomorrow morning with first morning urine and keep us updated please!! :flower:

@kitten, i hope that this is implantation, and that it is not the :witch: coming early trying to play tricks on you hun!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust:

:af: :af::af: :af:

Sparkle I see it too! Can't wait for you to retest. I'm super excited for you!

Thanks Wannabe, I Hope so too, i have never had an early AF only ever lates but it's been really strange recently, i feel a bit sick now so i am thinking just not to listen to it as anything.

Sparkle..did you not look at all until 4 hours later or you looked around the 10 min mark and nothing there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"