The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go set up my vitamins. I feel like an old person with my Day/Evening Days of the Week vitamin box. :haha: It's the only way I remember to take them!

I feel the same way!! I have one too!! lol..lol...and its not even cute..its just ugly green for PM and ugly yellow for AM..lol..blah!

well, i thought i was in my tww but af came on friday, so looks like this is CD3 for me!
af arrived 30 days after my miscarriage, was expecting it to take a bit longer to arrive. but really glad it has cause now we can ttc again properly!
roll on ov! lol!

yeah sparkle..I had a BFN then too!!! dont count yourself out yet!! what kind of tests are you using and how many do you have?

Thanks Dare and Mrs J :blush:

I feel like crying :cry:

I think I was having a tantrum! I'm so frustrated! I used First Response test. 1 left.....

sparkle- 9 dpo is way to early to test. OR give up. hang in there!

I agree with Dare, @Sparkle, it is to early still to count yourself out yet hun!! Remeber it aint over until the :witch: shows her ugly face!!! Remeber alot of girls dont get their BFP until after AF is late as well!! So hang in there hun!!:hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks for the advice about the job situation as well!!! :flower: I really appreciate it!! :winkwink:

I say test at 11 DPO or even 12 DPO if you can wait that long...I only tested at 11 because I had my dr appt anyway and wanted to be able to get betas done too just incase and Im soo glad I did and got my progesterone when I did!!

My 11dpo test looked like an evap. Only got a "proper" bfp at 12dpo... 9 days is early days hun, there's still a ton of hope for this cycle yet! Xx

@Cottleston, Mrs J, Dare and wannabe :hug: You truly are the best thing thats happened to me in a long time, not sure i could have got through all of this without all of you! I know it sounds a little over the top and it's wierd because to be honest i don't even know what you guys look like!! but... You've been better than any of the friends around me :flower: I'll hang in there and hope for the best....sooo 11 or 12 dpo... that takes me to..Tuesday or Wednesday....oh my, seems far away!

@wannabe, you're welcome. I hope u were able to make a decision that ur happy with :)

awww..thanks hun!!! I feel the same way about everyone on here..we have been through soo much even those that just joined us..we all know what its like...and everyone on here is amazing and supportive...thats why none of us have left lol..preggie or not lol...

Help please ladies i'm confused....the FRER test i did now has a second pink line on it...a few hours later, I thought i understood this evap line stuff but i don't ...If i see a line well after the time frame that is a BFN isn't it????

Well, just read up and it says disregard any line after the 10 min mark...mine was light pink but i'll just wait i guess....AAAAAAAAArRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrgggggh

Hey ladies! Been out of town for a couple days so I'll have to catch up.

Sparkle 9 dpo is super early but I don't blame you for testing! Try again in a day or two

Sparkle- i got a bfn on 10 dpo. And a FAINT line on 12dpo. And then a real positive on 13dpo. BUT some ladies don't even get a faint until like 16dpo! So, that always gave me hope. Hang in there! I know it's hard, but don't give up yet.

Thanks ....i'm waiting it out now...:coffee:before it sends me....:wacko:

Time for some light relief....:bunny:.......always works :haha:

Well, just read up and it says disregard any line after the 10 min mark...mine was light pink but i'll just wait i guess....AAAAAAAAArRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrgggggh

I would be cautious since it didnt show within the time frame, and it could be an evap because of that reason, but I normally dont get evaps with the First Response tests, Can you post a pic of the test so we can see it? Good luck hun...:flower:

You can use a website like www.photobucket.com

You can upload a picture on there and either copy and paste the link to the picture for us to see it or use the image code to see it in the blog thread... i hope this helps...:flower:

[URL=https://img19.imageshack.us/i/pgtestg.jpg/][IMG]https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5332/pgtestg.jpg[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back