The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJAngelAPN-- Those are lovely pictures! I have a duck fetish so my kids will be surrounded by ducks until they're old enough to tell me they hate it. I'm planning on painting a few small ducks on the walls that can be painted over when they get older.

CottlesonPie-- I too was relieved to get the negative opk! I told my husband after today you're off the hook. He got mad and said he didn't want sex to be a job. I was just more thinking after today I'll be off the hook! I was totally into it the first week, week and a half, then I just started getting worn out! 2WW woohoo!

Mrs. Jerome- I ovulated the same day as you, so by conception date I'm also April 2nd. BUT if I go by last menstral period I'd be due March 29. I think conception date would be more accurate. I want an April 1st baby. Husband is October 31st, so it would be fun in that aspect.

According to TTC forum, my -opk is actually still a +opk. :dohh: My body just doesn't know when to stop winding me up..!

Looking at your opk I would say it's a negative, if the control line is the one on the right. It's not as dark as the control line. But they say you should still BD the day after and the day after your last opk +

CottlesonPie - I'll take one of your + OPKs!!

I feel like I've got some of the physical symptoms (high soft cervix, CM is starting to pick up now), but the CBFM is reading low, OPKs reading -, it's getting frustrating! I'm wondering if that temp jump this morning was a fluke too - we'll see...I'm sure I'm just reading far too much into things, as ALWAYS. :dohh:

NJAngelAPN- I thought I was ovulating like 5 days before the tests said I did. I was getting so pissed off! I was ready to swear off the brand I was using. Turns out I just Ovulated later than I thought I should. Your jump is really high. I thought the jump was only supposed to be a degree. Who knows. Just keep testing! Good luck!

Spunky - Thank you! That's what I though. I will keep BD for a day or two to be sure, but I'm fairly certain I've peaked and now it's slowly going back down.

NJAngelAPN - Please do!! Could you be Oing late this cycle? I was convinced I wasn't going to ovulate at all this month but it was just a few days later than expected. (I know almost nothing about temping but could your temp be affected by a particularly fidgety morning or anything?)

Aww spunky we can be due date buddies lol...yeah I just bought a clearance baby outfit at target for good luck lol...still having tummy issues and just noticing tender kinda itchy nipples, nothing serious yet but.. hoping hoping for the best for me and all of you!!!

I'm glad you bought something for good luck! I would LOVE to be due date buddies cause that would be fun also cause that would mean we both have our due dates!!! Sadly for the last six years I have been buying stuff for future baby that I'm trying to stop!! I have been collecting duck baby clothes, then in the last year or so just random cute baby clothes. We only started ttc this month though! Luckily my husband just thinks I'm excited instead of crazy. So exciting (and nerve-racking) waiting!

lol...I would totally be buying more but he already thinks im crazy lol... any names picked out? As you can tell from my tickers for a girl we have Brieanan Jade and for a boy Kennar Dalton

I had the first names picked out before we got married, took about 3 years to convince DH that these were his picked names too. Julie Lynn and James (? possibly Lee-family name but I don't want it cause it's my husband's first name, dunno, also sounds like a kung-fu fighter name) LOL

I had a lot of names picked out with the ex.....but now I feel weird using them lol..but I do love them soo much lol... Alexus Danielle, Melania Jade, Rosalie Carolyn, and Katelyn Grace for girls and I didnt want boys so I never picked boys names

I had a lot of names picked out with the ex.....but now I feel weird using them lol..but I do love them soo much lol... Alexus Danielle, Melania Jade, Rosalie Carolyn, and Katelyn Grace for girls and I didnt want boys so I never picked boys names

I don't want any more boys, I have only picked a girls name so hopefully I'll get a girl this time...I like Lillian Meadow so does my DH...:)

I saw on your first post in this thread that you did self insemination? I know I probably am asking a dumb question but how exactly did you go about that? :blush: I'm tempted to try that myself if this cycle doesn't work lol

I don't want any more boys, I have only picked a girls name so hopefully I'll get a girl this time...I like Lillian Meadow so does my DH...:)

I saw on your first post in this thread that you did self insemination? I know I probably am asking a dumb question but how exactly did you go about that? :blush: I'm tempted to try that myself if this cycle doesn't work lol

Its not dumb at all. Well you get him to do it in a clean dry cup, and as soon as you can you suck it up into a syringe ( I use the same pre-seed syringe ) and then squirt it as close to your cervix as possible. I inserted the pre-seed before and also used a softcup lubed up with pre-seed and inserted that while still laying down and left it in for a while. Its pretty easy I guess and I've read about a lot of women conceiving that way.

OMG I made the mistake of checking out that link at the top of the page www.ababy.com..I want it all!!!!! its so whimsical and cute and precious and...expensive...ughh I should not have clicked that link lol..

Its not dumb at all. Well you get him to do it in a clean dry cup, and as soon as you can you suck it up into a syringe ( I use the same pre-seed syringe ) and then squirt it as close to your cervix as possible. I inserted the pre-seed before and also used a softcup lubed up with pre-seed and inserted that while still laying down and left it in for a while. Its pretty easy I guess and I've read about a lot of women conceiving that way.

ooooh, ok, that doesn't sound too bad...hehe we may try that next cycle if we have to. :)

MrsJerome-I can see feeling awkward about using names you planned with someone else, at least you have others you are happy with :)

I was told by a couple psychics (I really don't believe in it--but want to sometimes!) that I'd have 2 boys then 1 girl. And I've always wanted to 2 kids-boy and girl, but if I had to pick one more I'd pick a boy because I was such a demon as a teenager.

How long have you been trying MrsJerome to do artificial insemination and you alynn6758 to think about doing it? (NOT judging more just curious how long to wait before trying other methods).

For ababy.com the link didn't work, was there something specific or just all of it? :winkwink:

Ohhhh names are a nightmare!

Ever since before OH and I have been ttc, he's wanted the name Edward for a boy (shortened to Teddy while he was a child then obviously he'll call himself whatever he wants as he grows up!)
But now his sister/my SIL is about 7 or 8 weeks pg, so my OH told her PLEASE don't use Edward for a boy because we reeeally want it. So of course now she keeps going on... "Aw, I could have a little Teddy oh how cute! I love that name!"
This is on top of her telling me how EASY it is to get pg because it happened to her the first cycle after coming off bcp.
I could cry.

Ohhhh names are a nightmare!

Ever since before OH and I have been ttc, he's wanted the name Edward for a boy (shortened to Teddy while he was a child then obviously he'll call himself whatever he wants as he grows up!)
But now his sister/my SIL is about 7 or 8 weeks pg, so my OH told her PLEASE don't use Edward for a boy because we reeeally want it. So of course now she keeps going on... "Aw, I could have a little Teddy oh how cute! I love that name!"
This is on top of her telling me how EASY it is to get pg because it happened to her the first cycle after coming off bcp.
I could cry.

What a b*tch! I'm half joking, half not. Do you want the name Edward to or just OH? Maybe try throwing another name at her? Might backfire though. I'm sorry. My cousin just had her baby and she asked me what names I wanted and I told her she couldn't take em and she said ok. But she said she liked James too (we read the same book at like 12 and both remembered it! Hahahaha) but her DH didn't like it (thank god!) Best of luck.

https://www.ababy.com/?AID=8229803&PID=3785573&SID=skim375X516658 try this link instead didnt realize there were extra numbers attached lol.. its just.. all the fairies and stuff..some of the cribs are absolutely gorgeous but like $1000s of dollars gosh I wish I could afford an amazing nursery/toddler room but oh well..maybe will get a few extra things from there but nothing big of course... We are doing the TTC thing coz of hubbys bachelor syndrome lol and its our first month officially ttc with the cups and preseed and all..

I want Edward now, just because I know how much it means to my OH. Before ttc I hadn't really thought that seriously about names so we don't have any others picked out. It's just always been Edward. (Although I secretly love Sebastian and Oscar.)

It's strange... I've never even considered a girls name. I don't know if it's because I'm a bit of a tomboy, I'm just rubbish at girly stuff! :haha:

bachelor syndrome?

All of things on the website are so lovely, but seem to be a too pricey for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"