The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't see the line yet BUT my monitor is ready to be thrown out cause the screen is all messed up :haha: so that's my reason why i can't see much. :hugs:

i think i might move to a different thread, i wish all you ladies the best of luck, but every time i post in here, I feel like im gatecrashing on friends, Im not getting any comments back or support...nothing against you lovely ladies, i just feel abandoned...

best of luck with all your bfp's !!!

i think i might move to a different thread, i wish all you ladies the best of luck, but every time i post in here, I feel like im gatecrashing on friends, Im not getting any comments back or support...nothing against you lovely ladies, i just feel abandoned...

best of luck with all your bfp's !!!

don't test yet! ;) i'm new here so still getting used to this thread :haha: btw, your chart looks really good!

IM 9 DPO And desperately resisting the urge to test....

im waiting until Sunday, since my AF is due tuesday! I have an answer to do Sunday with FMU!!!!

best of luck everybody!

Good luck and baby dust to you...:dust: :dust: :dust: I hope you get your :bfp: soon hun!!!! :winkwink:

@Mrsjerome, Thanks for tweaking those HPT pics for me, that was really sweet of you!!! :flower: i can see the line better on that pic since you tweaked it for me!! :thumbup: i think i am going to wait a couple of days to retest, I am not excited yet though , at least not until I get a definate BFP!! I am paranoid that the :witch: is just taking her sweet time getting here and making it one of those odd really long cycles.. :wacko: :wacko:

no problem..I do those to all of the ones people post just in case and this is the first time Ive seen something on yours!!! I just had to post them!!! I know I dont want you to get too excited but you are def not crazy and I totally see something... I just did an OPK I found..and it was crazy dark!!! like the test line picked up almost all the dye.....soo weird...have any extra OPKs to take lol lol..

I have been wondering that about your OPK;s and if they were positive or not since you are prego. I know some ladies say they get positive OPK's and some dont... i think i have a couple upstairs, hmmm, now i am tempted to use them..LOL,,, :blush:

i am exhausted from work all week, and so glad it is friday!!! TGIF!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/tgif-1.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/TGIF-2.jpg

I have been wondering that about your OPK;s and if they were positive or not since you are prego. I know some ladies say they get positive OPK's and some dont... i think i have a couple upstairs, hmmm, now i am tempted to use them..LOL,,, :blush:

i am exhausted from work all week, and so glad it is friday!!! TGIF!!!

I used opks for the first time this cycle when i got pregs. Plus instead softcups and preseed.

They were positive so we followed the directions and dtd that night and the two following- and we caught the egg. So i really think they're great!

yep...this was the first one I have done since I found out so I have no idea when they would have started to show positive for being preggie but you can always try and just see what happens lol...

I just wanted to share a couple of links with you girls,

for the prego girls this is kind of neat to help out with maternity pants, i have this saved in my favorites just in case i manage to finally get prego.... :blush:

https://www.maternityandbabyshoppin...extenderbyfertilemindbellybelt-combopack.aspx

this site is really neat, it shows the baby's development based on how many weeks pregnant you are....................

https://baby2see.com/development/week1.html

aww thanks wannabe..I am going maternity shopping tomorrow to try to get maternity jeans lol..just because I want to lol..and because I havent been clothes shopping in forever..hopefully old navy will have some sales..

I love seeing the actual pictures of babies at each stage..not those cartoons most sites have..

So what are all of you lovely ladies up to this weekend....:flower:

hubby is going to the gun range with his friend in the afternoon and then we are going maternity shopping!!! and then to Red Robin with a friend of hubbys and his wife...maybe one of two of their kids idk...sunday..we will prolly go get stuff to start fixing the wall in the babies room...will def send pics of before and after... what about you?

I think tonight we are just relaxing, the Blockbuster near my house is going out of business so we wont be renting from them anymore. I have been thinking about checking out Redbox, have any of you guys rented movies from that before? If so than how is it?

I know DH and me want to do something fun tomorrow, if the weather is nice than maybe we will go hiking in a park, or play tennis, if the weather sucks than i think we will finally go bowling since we havent gotten a chance to in a long time. hmmm....:shrug:

@Mrsjerome, did you have any cramping before you got your BFP? i am getting a small amount of faint cramping, and earlier i was having twinges in my left ovary..ugghhh..i
am hoping that the :witch: isnt going to bust out on the scene anytime soon...:wacko: :wacko:

Redbox is ok ..its just $1 per movie per night and they are due back at like..midnight the next day....you pay with credit/debit card and if you dont return it I think they just keep charging $1 a day until you return it...

I had minor twinges and cramping the whole time before BFP...just random ones..not painful just there...still get a twingey pulling feeling when I stand up from sitting down..like my uterus is stretching back out...

wannabe, I do Redbox every so often, it's very easy. $1 for regular DVDs, $1.50 for BluRay. You get charged an extra day if it's not back by 9pm, I think? I have one on my way to work, and another one on my way home - it's nice, because you don't have to return at the same one you rented from.
I use Netflix more, personally. So far, I only have the streaming through my Apple TV or my DVD player, which is an older, more limited selection, but a lot of really quite decent stuff.

Today was my boss's 50th birthday, so I threw him a surprise party at work. It was lovely, because he was actually totally surprised, and it was a nice break from the day (we usually work 8-12 hours, depending on how busy we are, how many patients we have, etc). It was so funny sneaking around setting up - I'll post a picture of the cake once I upload it. Gorgeous job! The local place up the road does phenomenal work.

As for the weekend, I myself am working, and on call. DH is going to a friend's engagement party, and I have a feeling he's going to be asked to be in the wedding party. I think they picked October of next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"