The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and get this...hubby has decided that the names we have picked out...Marston Kennar and Brieanan Jade arent good enough anymore..he is insisting we have a christian middle name...I cried and went to bed early...he just makes me soo mad sometimes...we both picked the names out and he claimed to love them...and now this...its like..when I think of them I think of them as Marston Kennar and Brieanan Jade....I dont want to change their names..it just wont feel right...I dont think your names origin has anything to do with how you grow up or how you act later on..I know tons of people even named Christian...that are goth and little brats....so idk what his deal is..deciding to make me change them all of a sudden..well we have 9 months and by gosh I'll put up a name fight the whole time lol...I carry it around..it comes out of my hoohoo...def not letting him walk all over me on this one..and Im pretty sure his mom had something to do with it too... which just makes me even madder.....ugh! stupid mother in laws

Aww, so sorry about you and DH arguing about the baby names, I hope you guys can reach a compromise and figure everything out soon....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww..sparkle I didnt even see your post about the fight..I am sorry..that has to be horrible..I think any fight we have is traumatic...especially when alcohol is involved..I hope you two were able to work it out and that everything is better and he understands that its hard on you too and not just him....

I just wanted to add that me and DH had :sex: lastnight before we went to bed, and I thought for sure that if AF was going to come and that having sex would bring it out, but it didnt, so that is another good sign..... i really hope this is it...

ahh..wanna be I hope soo too!!! I cant wait till tomorrow morning for both you and Tiff..
remember..no liquids after 9 and then pee as much as you can before midnight/bedtime..that way you get all the dilute stuff out and your bladder has room to stock up on the concentrated stuff lol..

Thank you Erica.:friends: It was horrible. One of the worst things I think I've ever been through, and i was very scared at certain moments. I'm still getting over it now. I know how sorry he is and I know he didn't mean any of the things he said... but it broke my heart. I just have every hope in my heart that this happens for us soon. He knows how important this is to me too and he knows he has certain issues over whether he's doing enough to support me and usually he really is doing enough...but it was like a monster took over him and I thank God i don't have to deal with it all the time ...

I just wanted to add that me and DH had :sex: lastnight before we went to bed, and I thought for sure that if AF was going to come and that having sex would bring it out, but it didnt, so that is another good sign..... i really hope this is it...

Oooohh wannabe !! This could be it, i really have my fingers crossed for you :thumbup: XX

I hate being around guys that have anger issues, sober or not....all the men in my family have anger problems and so I get super nervous and anxious...it really is the worst feeling ever...Im so glad you are both ok...and nothing other than words were exchanged!!

Yeah i'm the same, anger makes me seriously nervous. Nothing except very strong words were passed but i can still hear his anger and the loudness of his shouting. We'll be ok and i think maybe we'll just take our time and see how things go, so we're trying without overly trying :shrug:

Sparkle - Sorry about your fight with DH :'( i hope all is ok, or on the road to recovery now? massive cyber hugs being sent you're way. Alcohol is a cruel thing it brings the worst out in everybody. i'm sure your DH really does care and Didn't mean to say/do things.

Erica - I can't believe your MiL, and DH wanting to agree and have a christian middle name... OMG it's nothing to do with her, it's between you and DH! I like you're FRER Video :) It's great to actually see a result come up.

Wannabe - Yay for BD & No AF, I am on the same boat, No AF...Just Loads and Loads of CM it's getting a bit annoying now all the CM hahahahahaha!

Tests tomorrow... =S Really nervous, no more drinks now till morning going to go for my last wee of the night in 30 mins trying to hold it in a little ready...

I will post results once i have taken the test.

:D

Thanks Tiff, Wow..can't believe it's friday already tomorrow...:test: YAY!! Gosh i hope you and wannabe get those :bfp:s !!!! FX'd

Just want both Tiff and Wannabe to remember that I didnt even get a good line until 17DPO....so dont be too discouraged if nothing is there but my gosh I am soooo thinking there will be something there for both of you!!!

@ kitten, I got my fingers crossed for us both, I so hope we both get our :bfp:'s tomorrow, that would be so wonderful if we did!!!! :winkwink:

@Mrsjerome, thanks for the reminder that I still have time to get a BFP even if tomorrow's FRER doesnt show anything, there is still time as long as AF stays away!!!

:af: :af::af: :af::af: :af:

MacDos has never tasted soo goodd..I have been starving all day and nothing has looked good..since hubby gets paid tonight/tomm morning he stopped by MacDos and got me food..I had 3 mcdoubles...and a medium fry...large diet coke and ate half my oreo mcflurry...baby and I are both super happy right now....I think today was a baby growth spurt day and thats why I have been soo hungry**siigghhh** now I can relax and digest... how is everyone else tonight?

Wow, you girls have been busy today!
Officially ovulated yesterday. Didn't get any :sex: in today, but we got the four days leading up to O, and the actual O day, so I think we should be okay :thumbs up: Now the wait begins...
sparkle, I'm sorry about you and OH. DH is miserable when he drinks. Not angry - he acts like a five year old, and doesn't know when to stop. Starts projectile vomiting - walls, stove, kitchen sink, everywhere BUT the trash can or toilet. Ugh. Then he gets mad at ME for getting mad at him. He never fights. REFUSES to. I want to have a discussion, and if it gets heated? He goes to bed. It can be five in the afternoon, he goes to bed and covers his head. You'd never guess he was Italian. :shrugs:
I'm lucky in a way, on the MIL front. My MIL passed before I met DH (FIL too). I have three BIL who we don't really speak to. My poor DH just has to deal with MY crazy family.
I have names picked out in my head. Haven't really talked it over with DH. There are names that are a definitive NO, also - you know, those names you associate with ex-bf/gf, girls you hated in school...that kind of thing.

Tiff and Wannabe - good luck tomorrow!!

@NJ, thanks for the good luck!!! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you to hun!!! I hope that this is your month and that you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: :dust:

@Mrjerome, Not much going on with me, just relaxing with DH and watching American Idol. Is anyone else watching the show tonight? They are going to reveal the top 24 tonight. Ugghh, I am so nervous that when I go to the bathroom there is going to be blood there.....:wacko: :wacko:

hubby and I are watching The Big Bang Theory
so the name problem was just solved by a friend of his that has a daughter with two middle names..
so it will be Brieanan Jade Grace Jerome and havent decided on a boy yet but if we had to pick a boys name with a 2nd middle name I would like Marston Kennar Asher Jerome

@mrjerome, I am glad that you guys could reach a compromise!!! :hugs:
I love the big bang theory and the DVR is recording it right now, that show is so funny!! Sheldon cracks me up!!! :haha:

i just checked my undies because i felt runny fluid coming out because i thought it was AF, but it was just like clear runny CM...weird...... :wacko: :wacko:, sorry if that is TMI..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"