The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottleston, i hope Mr Toby realises that he will have a much easier time getting out the right way! FX'd all the experiments work to tun him around, it must be so stressful for you so :hugs:

I've had a great day today, been in the studio all day recording and writing for a publishing deal that i'm trying to get with my production company and colleagues! I hope they appreciate the 8 (!!) hours in the studio that we did today! I'm exhausted! Hope everyone elses weekend is going well!

@Kitten, :hugs: :hugs: I will miss you on the site hun, please do stop in from time to time and let us ladies know how you are doing.

@Cottlestone, I hope that the baby gets turned around soon, and that you have a smooth and easy delivery. I got my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you and the baby...:hugs: :hugs:

mrs j- just reading about your ad you put on here, nice and all but $5? I wouldn't do it for less than 10. Just me. Lot of work goes into infants. Hope you find someone though.

Also- isn't it soon to be putting that up there? I mean, someone may apply now and 2012 is a completely different year bringing tons of new unexpected things. Just hoping someone doesn't apply and you love them and then they wind up not being able to do it.

About the breech thing, babies move around all the time, and i wouldn't worry about it. I was 'breech' a week before i was due and moved on my own when it was time. Don't worry until you have to.

He's not just breech, his bums in my pelvis. Hes not "free" as it were... Still, gonna keep trying everything to shift him. :)

Lol... Ok... DF keeps talking about the flashlight thing, only he thinks itd be better to shove it up my foof!! :rofl: got a horrible image of me waking up one day with him having propped my legs up on pillows and with a torch "down there"... Eeeek!!! Haha

Keep hinting to him that doggy style sexytime might help... Fingers crossed he'll be in the mood this evening! I'll have some irn bru before bed so toby's awake and more likely to move around a bit. (clutching at straws I know!!)

Hey girls, How is everyone's weekend going? Me and DH went to the movies yesterday and saw "Battle Los Angeles" with the aliens invading. The movie was alright, lots of bang bang , shoot em up type stuff. lots of action, i just cant get over the price of the movies right now, 10.50 per person, 8 dollars for popcorn, 8 bucks for soda, whata rip off, one reason why me and DH only go to the movies every once and a blue moon. We thought we would get matinee price for a 3:30 show but it was full price, they changed it so only like the earliest show is matinee price...such a rip off!!!:growlmad:

We went to this flea market down the street from our house, people sell stuff outside in the parking lot, mostly junk though. Inside the big building was better, with clothes, food, jewerly, meats, fruits and veggies. The amish people had stuff in there. It was interesting because i have never been in there before. We also went to Lowes and got some gardening supplies, mulch, tulip bulbs, a wheel barrow and some other stuff. We need to get out and work in the yard since the weather is getting nicer finally. We never worked on our house's yard when we moved in over the summer.

I feel so bad for the people of Japan and the devestation from the Tsunami, it is horrible, i dont know if any of you girls have checked out any of the videos from the tsunami, but they are just jaw dropping!!! Check them out on this news page....The destruction and strength of all of that water is mind blowing!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thee...w-footage-of-the-japan-earthquake-and-tsunami

wannabe, i'm so sorry the new job is a pain in the A@$% right now. It sucks when work is draining. In my opinion if you're not happy then you should do whatever makes you happy. I don't wanna go against your OH but if you're happy then he will be...eventually! HA!

The Japanese disaster is unbelievable. I have cousins out there and friends and luckily everyone is ok. I can't imagine the fear that must be running through the country right now. Prayers to all of them :)

On another note, I was sick today, felt really nauseous all day! And i'm SUPER tired! Still not believing it's anything but me being a bit overstressed...also seriously emotional, shouted at OH for no reason and then cried earlier! :shrug: ...who knows!

wannabe, i'm so sorry the new job is a pain in the A@$% right now. It sucks when work is draining. In my opinion if you're not happy then you should do whatever makes you happy. I don't wanna go against your OH but if you're happy then he will be...eventually! HA!

The Japanese disaster is unbelievable. I have cousins out there and friends and luckily everyone is ok. I can't imagine the fear that must be running through the country right now. Prayers to all of them :)

On another note, I was sick today, felt really nauseous all day! And i'm SUPER tired! Still not believing it's anything but me being a bit overstressed...also seriously emotional, shouted at OH for no reason and then cried earlier! :shrug: ...who knows!

:hugs::hugs: i hope you feel better soon!!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun, hopefully the way you have been felling is a good sign that you will be getting your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks! :friends: GOD I HOPE SO!!!! I'm really trying not to stress out about it because i KNOW i'm going to be so disappointed no matter how much i've prepared myself for that BFN!! you never know, luck has to hit me sometime!

i need to go use my OPK, and see if i am OV'ing, I usually do on CD 13, and i have slight cramps, so i probably am....But of course i am not even in the mood for :sex: right now, and me stressing over the job situation isnt helping me either.... :wacko: :wacko: Me and DH had :sex: yesterday and the day before though, so i know that probably helped...

That definitely helps! Those lil' :spermy: can live for up to 5-7 days!! Just waiting to crack that egg. I've been assured of this recently because i wasn't sure it was true but I had to sit through a sex ed lecture with my Yr 9 (ninth grade) students and the nurse made a huge deal of this! Maybe if you're stressed already don't use your OPK and then you can just relax this cycle? just a thought. It might help you to take the mindset that mother nature just has to take it's course and then you can't blame yourself for missing the day if it doesn't happen for you this cycle- (which of course I hope i'm wrong about and you get a BFP this month!) I don't know it's just my opinion, since i've stopped thinking about Ov dates so much, i've started enjoying :sex: again!!

I totally understand sparkle...:winkwink:

I just did an OPK for the hell of it, and check out my lines, the test line is darker than the control line, now i just need to somehow seduce hubby into :sex:, wish me luck girls... :winkwink:, I am heading to bed now..goodnight girls....

here is a pic of my test i just took, just thought i would share!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08369.jpg

Good Luck seducing the husband Wannabe! Sorry the job isn't what you'd hoped it would be :hugs:

wanna be hope you got him last night- make sure you follow up with tonight and tomorrow.

That's a great opk! Hope you manage to jump him tonight! :thumbup:

I'm in s supermarket at the mo... Had to sit down for a breather. I'm knackered!!

Thanks for the encouragement girls....:winkwink: I did manage to get in some :sex: lastnight, and DH was making comments when i got home from work hinting at wanting sex tonight, so hopefully i will be able to get in some more :sex: tonight.... :winkwink:

I went walking for a half an hour when I got home from work, and WOW am I ever out of shape, I was really soar from just walking, when before it was never a problem for me, I used to jog a good distance before and would like to get back to that again. Plus I know it doesnt help that I weigh the most that I ever have before...ugghhhhh....I know if i can get some of this weight off of me than I wont be in so much pain when i try to work out, i am short so extra weight is ruff on me...

Hi girls,
I've been lax the last few days with checking in in you. Hysterosalphingogram was today...oh my GOD was that uncomfortable!! I'm just looking forward to leaving work so I can grab a cat nap before the MD tonight. I'll let you guys know what happens! I'm updating from my phone, so I will catch up when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"