The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww that's so cool!!! I can't believe it's 9w already!
Eep, can't wait to see everyones scans as the weeks go on. I miss that, kinda. Tobys got a giant head and it barely fits on the screen anymore...

Ok here is the video...little olive wasnt moving but you can see her do the heart rate and stuff..I had to once again record it with my camera from the computer because the dvd things they give are so confusing and I can never find the file to load it lol...

View My Video

and then here is my first belly pic back from week 4...
https://i56.tinypic.com/23m6fpv.jpg

and then week 5...
https://i53.tinypic.com/ohuy69.jpg

and now week 8/9
https://i52.tinypic.com/286zfqf.jpg

what do you think..Id def say my top bump is getting bigger...hopefully it'll even out soon!!

Hi Ladies!!! It's been so long! How has everyone been?? I hope tests are going well NJ. Wannabe sorry to hear you've been feeling rough, hope you're feeling better :friends:
Mrs J how DARE he tell you what you can or can't watch! (Lol!!) Men eh!?
I did a digi today! So far so good..

https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1865/62169120.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

YAY!! But does this mean that i'm further than 4 weeks??

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Woo, Hoo!!! that's great hun!!!I am so glad that everything is progressing so great!!!!:thumbup:

@MrsJ, Your scan pic is looking great, little bubs is growing so fast!!! The video is really neat too, I am so glad little bubs has a strong heart beat and is growing just right!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Your bump is cute and coming right along, I can see it starting to grow more in the most recent pic!!! :thumbup:

Woohoo! That looks brill hub congrats :D xx

My ECV went well today... Toby turned. It was a bit painful but compared to labour I'm sure it was nothing lol
I'm so paranoid though... Keep thinking he's gone breech again. :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I am so glad that he has turned around, I will keep my fingers crossed that he stays that way and that you have a smooth and easy birth hun!!!:flower:

As for me, I survived my first day taking customer calls!!! It wasnt to bad, I was paired up with another person from my class and we were working together. I think at first my nerves got the best of me and I was nervous, forgetting everything that I learned and confused, but I think that is normal. I am sure that each day this week it will get better and better as I go. Some of the customers were crazy, but over all they werent too bad. After this week on the phones we go back into the classroom for more training....

I am still feeling a little sick, but better every day, so hopefully in the next coupld of days I will be back to 100%. :thumbup:

I am fighting the desire to test now, LOL, and the 2WW is dragging like always...ugghhhh :wacko: :wacko:

aww wannabe..I would be sooo nervous..afraid I wouldnt understand people...afraid of annoying people lol..etc etc...but Im sure it'll get better as you do it more...hopefully the new training person will be better too and not take crap from the stupid boys in class lol...

so what day will you start to test I mean...when is CD33 for you?

sparkle soo great your digi is 3+ now....are you going to dr soon or what..not sure what the procedure is in the UK...I know you all have midwives and stuff but not sure what your appt schedule is.....

I def think my bump is bigger...and am soo excited even if it is mostly flubber lol..

I think i'm now a bit more confident to go and get an appointment, i just wanted to make sure i got through AF ad she's now 2-3 days late so...yeah i think i'll make an appointment. In UK after first DR appointment you see your midwife for consultation the week after and then you wait for first scan...tbh until i see something on the screen i'm staying calm! as soon as i see something i'm going crazy!!

we will all go crazy with you!! lol...when do you usually have first scan? have to wait till 12 weeks?!?! coz I would be like..looking for a black market scan clinic..lol..I could never wait that long...

i think i do!! LOL! Black market scan!!:haha: That's too funny!! I think they might do one at 6 weeks but i doubt it! With DD they only did it at like 10-12 weeks!

aww wannabe..I would be sooo nervous..afraid I wouldnt understand people...afraid of annoying people lol..etc etc...but Im sure it'll get better as you do it more...hopefully the new training person will be better too and not take crap from the stupid boys in class lol...

so what day will you start to test I mean...when is CD33 for you?

sparkle soo great your digi is 3+ now....are you going to dr soon or what..not sure what the procedure is in the UK...I know you all have midwives and stuff but not sure what your appt schedule is.....

I def think my bump is bigger...and am soo excited even if it is mostly flubber lol..

CD 33 for me will be April 2cnd, although I doubt if I will have the strength to refrain from feeding my POAS addiction until than........:wacko::wacko::wacko: LOL...:blush:

I have met the trainer that will be teaching the second half of our training class and it is a man, and he is much better at handling all of the crazy guys in my class, he came in once before and showed us a presentation and all of the guys got all quiet and when they tried to ask their crazy off the wall questions he knew how to handle them just fine...I have a feeling the second half of training is going to be completly different, and that will be a good thing....:thumbup: With the first female trainer the guys were running over the top of her bugging out and stuff...:growlmad:

In the uk, midwife booking in appointment tends to be around 7 weeks, then you have a scan and bloods done at 12 weeks. You can pay for a private viability scan at around 7-8 weeks or higher though.

I can't sleep. My tummy feels tender from the ECV, especially where his head was. It feels quite bruised there. I feel queasy too... Dunno if that's anything to do with the procedure though.. But ugh. It's horrid.

aww thats too bad cottlestonpie...glad he is turned around though...hope you feel better soon :flower:
MrsJ your bump is def getting bigger :) yayyyyy and what a cute u/s that little bean has got to be a GIRL :blush:

Reive Hun, don't know how I managed to miss the bump pics but wow! That bumps growing nice n fast! I didn't show til quite late, congrats!!

4:30am here... I can't sleep. Still worried he'll turn back. At the moment it's ok because I have a constant urge to pee and no heartburn so I know he's the right way but still...

aww cottleston I could have gotten up and we could have had a chat lol..Ive been up since bloody 3am!!! uggh.....just tossing and turning and thinking about baby stuff lol...sooooo boring..didnt want to get up because last time I did I ate and got pukey feeling lol...so I suffered in bed listening to hubbys snoring lol..he just left for work and Im up eating cereal.... Im sure he'll stay turned...I bet once their heads are wedged down there its a bit hard for them to turn back up lol.. cant believe its only 12 days for you?!! are you gonna be induced or just go natural?

Haha, just saw my last post... dont know how my phone changed your name to Reive :haha:
Isnt it annoying listening to OH snoring away! Especially when you cant get back to sleep... I get jealous at DFs ability to sleep through everything lol
Apart from feeling sicky, how've you been with symptoms so far?

I know, 12 days eeeeekkkk... I'm going naturally, hopefully... They don't discuss induction here until you're over 40 weeks. My next midwife appointment is at 40+5, so I'd probably be induced at 42 weeks if he's not here by then. He'd better be though, I don't wanna wait another 4 weeks!!

I'm sorry you're in pain Cottleston, it is all worth it!!

Thanks... yeah it'll only last a little while. Toby's totally fed up of being poked around though. My midwife was trying to feel his position earlier and he kicked her so hard it made her jump :haha:

my MS has def gone down considerably...knock on wood lol...and the insomnia is back unless I take a benadryl or something before bedtime....then I still have to get up to potty but I can usually pass right back out when I get in bed.. yeah he gets mad at me for tossing and turning but how can I possibly get to sleep in the first place when he is snoring and all that lol...such a man...I figure I'll end up tired again around 10 or 11 and maybe go back to bed and get some sleep...otherwise boobs arent as bad...pottying still going of course..constipation is gone as I have been able to actually eat lately...so other than the sleep thing I seem to be ok...

they let my mom go 3 weeks late with me because they thought her dates were off since she had pseudo periods..lol...for your sake I hope he comes on time lol..lol...ha ha so funny that he kicked her lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"