The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid people edited and deleted my whole freaking ticker again....Ive seen tons of girls on here with one part of their ticker being like..3 times bigger than my whole set.....I dont get it...and why do they have to delete it....it takes for freaking ever to go back and redo all that info and stuff..its been fine for a month..the ticker creator let me add them..and if it doesnt fit it never lets you put them all in the first place..Ive tried..so what the hell is it with them and my tickers?

Hi Everyone!! Not sure the last time I posted here as I took a bit of a break. Anyway I just thought I'd stop in and say I got my :bfp:!! :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:

I am about 5 weeks along and have my first Dr appt booked for Wed the 30th! Sooo scared at the possibility of loosing it again... but soooo happy and excited!!

ha ha you told us..and sparkle got hers too..and we were all freaking out for you two coz it was the same day!!...but yay for first appt!!!! I had my first long appt Monday and it was long..like..2 hours but it went by so fast...def take something to read though incase you have to wait lol...

ahhh!!! I told you!!!...oh yay!!!..so..what will the name be?!?! did you get a pic?

yay!!!! so did you want a girl...and did hubby want a girl..lol..we both want a girl...but of course he also wants a boy lol...

We both were expecting boy- and i wanted either- depends on the day really! glad to have it official! I was SO nervous my belly was sick! lol.

ha ha you told us..and sparkle got hers too..and we were all freaking out for you two coz it was the same day!!...but yay for first appt!!!! I had my first long appt Monday and it was long..like..2 hours but it went by so fast...def take something to read though incase you have to wait lol...

hehehe... dont tell me I'm getting pregnancy brane already! Its going to be a long nine months! lol :dohh:

Woohoo! That looks brill hub congrats :D xx

My ECV went well today... Toby turned. It was a bit painful but compared to labour I'm sure it was nothing lol
I'm so paranoid though... Keep thinking he's gone breech again. :(

Glad it worked! Hope he stays that way! Try to banish all bad thoughts (though I wouldn't be able to!)

About your dad, I have no clue. So sorry you're in this situation. My grandpa and I had a bit of a falling out a couple of years ago when my grandma died. I was hoping having his first grandbaby might have him come around more (he's not a drunk - just an asshole) but no luck, and I'm kind of happy about it now. Can't offer any advice on whether or not to let him back. After he's screwed up with your sister, I wouldn't because I do hold grudges and am spiteful. BUT a new baby is the time to make changes, so up to you.

@Dare, Congrats on team pink!!!! How exciting!! :happydance: :happydance: Did you and DH pick out any girl names yet?? :flower:

@MrsJ, I know you are a fan of the Dollar Tree tests, did you ever get a pink second evap line on them?? I broke down and tested with one, and I have a second line and it is pink, but i dont trust it??? Any thoughts???

Yes, we have our name finalized- since before we were trying- but i haven't decided if i'm putting on the net yet!

BTW- i did that test remember- the baking soda test Mrs. J mentioned and it came up girl --- did anyone else try it yet?

So here are pics of the dollar tree test in the thread i just started in the HPT gallery....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/569286-dollar-tree-test-dont-trust.html

I dont trust it though because of how cheap the test is, so i am not excited in any way shape or form..... just wanting feed back on what people think....:flower:

ok when did you test? and how long after did you take the pic..and how many more do you have?

Ok..well...since you claim you arent excited I feel safe telling you this lol...I tested at 10DPO with $tree and had the faintest faintest line that I swore was an evap..and then I tested the next day with my FRER..and got a line..so....I think if you have more and if you havent pottied in a while you should take another one now....and post a pic right when the pink tinge clears and the dye totally separates out... and then if you have an FRER or a few FRERs you should test in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"