The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats NJ...gotta love that clomid huh lol...cant wait to see the HCG levels!! will they give you an early scan? I guess Busy having Kendall this morning made room for one more preggie lady in the world...

Thanks Erica! I didn't even take Clomid this month - that was LAST cycle! I guess it threw my system off enough to make it hospitable! This was the "I'm not trying" cycle - no temping, no charting, no OPKs, I don't even know when I O'd. I only took the HPT because I was planning on calling the doc tomorrow to be like "WTF, why haven't I started my period?" and I knew that they would ask if I POAS. Was NOT expecting that at all.

I think it was Busy who told me that it would happen this month because I wasn't trying (either Busy or Dare), but I'm thinking Busy is my good luck charm!

yep..Busy can do that lol lol..and shes super busy now with 4 kids...she just spreads that baby luck around lol..

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/00c0218d.jpg
Now I have to wait for the doctor's office to open! I barely slept a wink last night.

Umm...girls?
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/hpt1.jpg

I'm still shaking.

Oh my god, oh my god...

HOLY CRAP! What a wonderful surprise to see this morning!!! :hugs: WOW!!! So clear and on two different tests!!! So happy for you!!!

yep..Busy can do that lol lol..and shes super busy now with 4 kids...she just spreads that baby luck around lol..

Erica! Cant believe you're almost in third tri!! How are you feeling?

I have an interview tomorrow for a really good executive administrative job for an engineering company tomorrow afternoon. It is a long term temp to permanent job. The pay is good too! After the shit week I have had I could use some good news if I got this job!!! Wish me luck girls. :winkwink:

I am taking DH to the airport early tomorrow morning, and the funeral is on Saturday. DH seems to be doing a little better each day since we got the bad news even though this has been very difficult for him.

Thanks, ladies! It's so surreal. DH and I aren't telling anyone till we see that heartbeat. I go to the RE in the morning for Betas. Fx'd!!

Thanks, ladies! It's so surreal. DH and I aren't telling anyone till we see that heartbeat. I go to the RE in the morning for Betas. Fx'd!!

Good luck on your blood work, With the nice dark lines you are getting on your HPT's I am sure everything is going to be just fine hun!!! I got my fingers crossed for you!!:winkwink: Please keep us updated with how everything goes.

I have an interview tomorrow for a really good executive administrative job for an engineering company tomorrow afternoon. It is a long term temp to permanent job. The pay is good too! After the shit week I have had I could use some good news if I got this job!!! Wish me luck girls. :winkwink:

I am taking DH to the airport early tomorrow morning, and the funeral is on Saturday. DH seems to be doing a little better each day since we got the bad news even though this has been very difficult for him.

That's awesome about the interview hun! fx'd about you getting it!!!! And as for the funeral- i am very sorry. I am glad he will be going soon though and getting everything over with. There is just no easy way for him to deal with that situation. Sending good thoughts his way.

I'm so excited for you!!! Hearing the heartbeat is so amazing... it really is. I cried the first i don't know how many times when i heard it. And i still get nervous when they are looking for it. Now that she moves more, i can feel her kicking and i'm still silently praying they will hear a heartbeat. I guess, once we get here, the worrying begins and continues our whole lives right? Aw hun i'm so excited :happydance: :hugs: :yipee:

NJ I bet your betas will be like...10,000 lol...mine were only 17 lol but my test looked like an evap..yours looks like one I did when I was like..3 months preggie lol!! I am soo betting twins!!

Im doing great and so is Brieanan...shes a cross between a contortionist and a UFC fighter I think....my uterus feels like its up under my boobs..so she is alll over the place..and finally making use of all the room...she wakes me up every morning at the same time..prolly a sign of things to come lol... I have my 28week apt August 2nd and am getting a 3d/4d session at the Drs then too and cant wait..nursery is def slacking...hubby had to put up drywall..almost cut of a fingertip in the process..it was barely hanging on..but its healed up so all he has to do is fill in seams..sand it down...and then we are ready for primer and paint... I still havent gained any weight really..still under pre preggie weight...its been staying right around the same weight this whole time..I lost 12 lbs but have only gained back 6...I have one of three showers in two weeks..and then one in August and one in September...not buying any baby stuff is killing me but hubby is making me wait until the showers because he swears we will get a lot and that we dont need to go crazy...

Wannabe...no msn? dont need a pep talk before the interview? lol lol..Im on there if you want...

Oh and Busy is doing amazing!! and Kendall is the cutest thing ever she looks a lot like Mari course we knew she did by her 3D/4D...Im sure she'll be on here to update once shes home and settled..soo happy for her..she has the perfect family...

**Pics are 17 weeks...20 weeks..and then my latest belly pic..its allmmooosttt rounded out but def not a blatent B anymore...and the video is from yesterday..29 secs....34 secs..and then like...50 secs or so are the big moves/kicks**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGfYSDU4bE

Attachments

• Brieanan Face 17 weeks.JPG
    Brieanan Face 17 weeks.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Brieanan shy 2 20 weeks.jpg
    Brieanan shy 2 20 weeks.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P7080091.jpg
    P7080091.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies!!!! Kendall is here! ill update you all, then when i get a minute i will go back and check out posts and see whats been going on!!
induction went great. very very veyr painful labor and delivery, but it was quick. about 6-7 hours. she was born at 8:12am on July 12th. she weighed 7lbs 15 oz and is 20.5 inches long. she has some black hair with natural brown highlights, although its pretty short compared to her brothers and sister. she is soooooo sweet. a very calm, peaceful baby and nursing perfectly. my milk came in today. she has no health problems and never cries! so far perfect first 24 hours. we are still in the hospital, my bleeding was a little bit more than the hematologist was liking, so they ordered more meds and another round of blood testing in the morning. i dont mind staying an extra night because that will only help me recover quicker. i tore in 3 places, so im pretty stitched up. my dr does not episiotomies, he says natural tears heal faster and honestly i believe he is right. compared to my episiotomy with my first and second, and now a tear with her it is less painful even now jsut the next day. im working on uploading her pics to my computer then i will post a few. OH os my heart rate went from 130 to 80 jsut from delivery so im cleared from cardio to discontue meds and i follow up in 4 weeks! im soooo relieved!!!!

AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NJ IS PREGNANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS ME THAT SAID IT WOULD BE THIS MONTH, NOT TO TOOT MY OWN HORN BUT WHEN I saw that i was like, uh wait i said this would be her month! and then you said i was your good luck charm, and im all emotional, and it made me cry!!! lol lol lol
wanna-im so sorry you are this month. it will happen soon!!!! we are all here with you hoping with you and supporting you!!!!!!!!

Welcome Kendall!! She sounds gorgeous, Busy!
This whole damn thread has been my good luck charm. You ladies have been so supportive and I can always count on you. I'll let you know how blood work is tomorrow. I love you all, I just wanted to make sure I say that.
:hugs:

1 pic from yesterday. about 5 or 6 hours old....

Attachments

• ken1.jpg
    ken1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi Busy!!

Thank you for your kind words and support hun!!! :hugs: I am so glad that your baby girl is here, doing well and is happy and healthy!!! That is such wonderful news!!! congratulations, she is beautiful!!!! :happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/BAC7zblink_elbaby3.gif

Welcome Kendall!! She sounds gorgeous, Busy!
This whole damn thread has been my good luck charm. You ladies have been so supportive and I can always count on you. I'll let you know how blood work is tomorrow. I love you all, I just wanted to make sure I say that.
:hugs:

Thanks NJ!!!! I also agree that all of the ladies on this thread are so wonderful and supportive, and that includes you to hun!!!:winkwink::hugs:

Now since all of the girls that have been originals to the thread are either prego or have a baby, please send some of the good luck and baby dust to me so I can follow the trend!!!:haha::blush: Hopefully in August when I can start my clomid I will be lucky and get a BFP after only one or two cycles and follow in the footsteps of NJ and MRsjerome!!! Me and DH will be pulling out all of the stops, using the soft cups, preseed, OPKs.... So hopefully in a few months I will be joining you girls and be prego...If the clomid doesnt do the job than the next step for me and DH is IUI!!!! So I feel good because I have a plan and am taking steps to make our dream a reality!!!:flower:

Wannabe, having a plan makes all the difference, doesn't it? I felt so much better once we knew what to do. Funny how it happened on it's own, anyway. I always laughed people off "It'll happen when you don't think about it." Guess it has to happen before you believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back