P8020142.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
  • P8020143.jpg
    P8020143.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
  • P8020144.jpg
    P8020144.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
@Mrsjerome, WOW, those are so neat!!! You can really get a good feel for how your little girl is going to look!! That must have been so exciting for you and DH to do together!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!:thumbup:

Just some symptom spotting from me. I am still having bad AF type cramps, but no AF yet.....i have been ravenously hungry the whole month and still am, but I think this is from the clomid.I also have been having hot flashes, but it could be from the clomid since i had them earlier when i was taking the meds... Than today some things were making me gag/dry heave. The dog needs a bath and is stinky which normally doesnt bother me that much, but this morning her smell made me gag/dry heave. DH had really bad gas tonight after dinner and was farting up a storm and when we got back from a walk he had farted and I smelled it and I started to dry heave.....:sick: Than throughout the day today I have been feeling like there is too much saliva in my mouth and it is making me want to gag, so I have to drink water and that helps with it....Hmmm, I am wondering if it is from the clomid...The clomid made me naseause on like the first 2 days of it but than it went away the rest of my cycle, so i am thinking it probably isnt the clomid. :shrug: So now all I can do is wait and see how this all plays out....lord help me find some patience....LOL....:wacko:

LOL....so I had to share this because I was cracking up laughing soo hard, I was showing DH my signature on here, and he thought my Invader Zim dancing Dog thing was supposed to be him because it was right above where it says I am "TTC after 14yr old VR"...When he said that I burst out laughing, and I was like "Ummm, no silly, does it look like you!!!!" LMAO.... :haha: And he was so serious when he said it, LOL.... :haha:

lol wanna! :haha:
fingers crossed for you this cycle hun. hope this faint lines actually mean something this time around!

erica, those pics are sooo cute! love the ones where shes opened her mouth. adorable! reminds me of when toby yawned on our 4d video. :D and what a cute neat bump you have! i had a B bump right up until about 34 weeks.

oh, as for the age thing... i'm 27. so is OH. in fact, I'm three days older than him lol
anyway, toby's having a little tantrum, so i'd better go! xx

Hi girls!!! Is everyone ready for the weekend??? Does anyone have any fun plans???

AFM, I have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery, and I have gotten sucked into the Dollar store testing madness again...LOL:wacko::wacko: If the dam things werent so cheap I swear I would give them up, but its the price that always gets me!!!!:blush::haha:

Here is my testing thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...llar-store-test-added-thursday-08-4-11-a.html

My symptoms today are soar boobs which started yesterday. I havent had any more cramps since yesterday. I am hoping that maybe the AF type cramps that i did have for several days before was me feeling implantation cramps, but I cant be sure. I am still super hungry and wanting to eat everything under the sun and getting hot flashes (which I think is due to clomid maybe?) I have been going to the bathroom alot lately but I am not sure if that means anything or not, it might just be me drinking more fluids lately...:shrug: AF could show anytime, my cycles range from 24 days all the way up to 33, and I average out at about 27 day cycles. :af: :af: :af:Other than that I am just feeling impatient in the 2WW driving myself nuts and probably all of you girls too..LOL...:blush::haha:

Sorry wanna- i don't see anything yet. But remember- if you really are 10 dpo- i didn't see anything at all on my test at 10 dpo. on 12 i saw faint then 13 faint and then i bought that extra test and did 2 tests- and saw the obvious second line. And some ladies- it takes even longer to see the line- so, never give up hope!

Same as Dare... I can't see anything just yet. I didn't get my BFP til 12dpo so I have everything crossed for you hun.
Symptoms sounds promising but it's hard to know what's being caused by the clomid.

Thanks for looking ladies. That's okay if you dont see anything. I do see it in person for sure. But it is very hard to get the camera to pick up the color, it always gets washed out by the camera and is lightened. Of course after my previous dollar store fiascos I dont trust the test anyways, so I am not getting excited or anything.

I felt naseaous today after eating a lasagna lean cuisine tv dinner. It was very gross and I couldnt even finish it. Of course I am excited to be naseous because i am hoping I am prego...LOL...Who would think that I would be happy about being naseaus...LOL...hopefully it is a good sign...:winkwink:

I know I need to catch up on a lot, sorry!

Dare! Where's that little girl? Best of Luck SOON!

Erica - cute pictures!

Wanna - Fingers crossed for this cycle.

Katherine - 2 stone?! Awesome!

AFM - Just keeping baby happy as much as possible!

thanks spunky. Thought something was starting this afternoon- now.... Nothing.

Have a great weekend girls!!!!!:thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/greatweekend01.jpg

hubby stayed home from work today (why Im not on MSN wannabe) and he is eating lunch and watching cartoons..yes..I am married to an almost 41 year old..man child lol..AND...every freaking toy commercial that comes on..of course he wants it too lol... :dohh:

Haha sounds familiar!!
Actually I can't complain. OH bought a computer game yesterday and was off work today. I went out with my mum, sister and our LOs, expecting OH to play PS3 all day... But he's decorated an entire room! :D

Haha sounds familiar!!
Actually I can't complain. OH bought a computer game yesterday and was off work today. I went out with my mum, sister and our LOs, expecting OH to play PS3 all day... But he's decorated an entire room! :D

wow...thats impressive lol..especially if you didnt even ask! lol lol.. :thumbup:

@Mrsjerome, hubby got off work early too and got home at lunchtime, but he is so tired he ate lunch and has been asleep on the couch ever since that, he is in a coma laying next to me...LOL:sleep:

@Cottlestone, thats great hubby is decorating!!! :thumbup:

I am relaxing watching my soaps , "Days of our lives" for now. Hopefully me and hubby can go walking later at this nice park down the street from where we live and than we are going to do our usual weekend ritual, rent some movies from Redbox,hubby has 2 free rentals from there, we are on a budget because $$ is tight right now, so these are cheap activities...lol

LOL, even my dog is asleep...Hmmm..Looks like I am the only one awake in my house...LOL...:sleep:

DSC01553.jpg

I got some great feedback from some of the girls in First Tri about my hot flashes...Hopefully this is a good sign for me and I get my BFP soon....

Here is the thread I started...sounds like a pretty good early prego symptom

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...have-hot-flashes-early-pregnancy-symptom.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"