The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, had my husband watch the video too! He thought it was awesome. He said we shoudl name baby (if I get pregnant this round) Peninsula (can't spell) cause the rock formation island was connected to the mainland with a little walkway of land. hahaha

I am so friggin' exhausted the last few days - come home from work and sleep for HOURS. Which is not like me at all.

On the other hand, I just have this nagging thought at the back of my head that I'm out this month...
One more week or so, time will tell.

I hate the stupid waiting game! First you wait to ovulate, then you have the tww, then you wait until AF is over, then start it all over again. This sucks.

It doesn't get any easier. I'm starting my own 2ww. Was 10'weeks yesterday. In 2 to 4 weeks I get my 12w scan. Until then it's just waiting and praying that bubs is ok and panicking at every ache, twinge, pain... I'm seriously paranoid this week, to the point that I want to take a day off work to rest as my tummy muscles are so sore and my hips are in agony. And I don't know if it's normal. Just have to hope.

Ladies I've got everything crossed for you all. Really sad to see the way erica's been treated. Hun, if you still read this thread, take care of yourself. You don't deserve that kind of treatment. You're so much more than he realises. I hope you find happiness soon, wherever it may be xx

I've heard stretching of ligaments might cause your pain, good luck for your tww. THEN GET A TICKER!! :haha:

It's 5am here (woke up earlier than I usually do and it's a day off!) and I woke up and took temp relieved to see it went up .5 (F). Hopefully it'll be climbing soon as it's only one temp rise so far and lower than my last jump.

Alright alright I'll get a ticker!! ... After 12 weeks. Probably. :haha:

Temping baffles me so much. Is a rise a good thing? I'm so clueless :blush:

Oh, also, I'm incredibly jealous of the spontaneous BD by the lake. God... I'm not even using the bed for that at the moment lol!

I wonder how productive bding is sometimes though. How long does it take sperm to swim up somewhere it's safe to be up and moving? I know they say being sttill for 15 mins is recommended, but don't always have the luxury.

I noticed you posted in 1st tri (I visit the bumps there and dream and wish), I hope they have more insight!

lol, on the ticker, you better at 12 weeks!

hey sorry i didn't post yesterday, having a worry at the moment,
am on CD 33 and still haven't ovulated, i had what i thought to be AF on the 5th August.
so anyway was checking out my chart from last month and they were quite low like in the 96.-- & 97.-- sections this cycle it has been mainly 97.-- and 98.-- only one 96.-- and im all confused :S:S:S it's not fair !

As for names:

we can't decide between :
Kairi Elizabeth or Annabelle Kairi
for a girl
and for a boy
we just can agree on a name,
I like :
Tristan James or Aiden Mattew
lol

Apparently it only takes seconds for the strong lil dudes to get far enough that its ok to get up... but I didn't take any chances. Heehee you shoulve seen me in my first Ov window. Every time DF left the room to clean up, I'd hoist myself up, legs in the air doing bicycles to get his swimmers going with gravity :rofl:

Really though, 4 steps I used that worked for me:
1) Kegel exercises. Helps keep the lil swimmers in without needing pillows and air bicycles!
2) Lying on my back for 10 mins after BD
3) Then turning over and lying on my front for 10 mins (just in case I had a tilted cervix)
4) Lying on my side for 10+ mins after that (always on the side I thought I Ov'd from, to make sure the spermies were headed in the right direction lol)

I thought I was being subtle with that but DF knew exactly what I was up to! :blush:

With the pain stuff, midwife said the usual "meh, stretching, growing, blah blah"... so I'm just going to keep an eye on it. REALLY tempted to have a 10w scan this week just in case. DF would probably kill me though as it's £80.

Mrs Jerome, I am so sorry to hear about the problems that you are having with your DH.What he said was really mean to you and is unacceptable.:nope: I agree with the other ladies, you deserve so much better!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Ok, so i am just now catching up on the thread after a pretty enjoyable holiday weekend. Yesterday me and DH went to a state park and hiked a trail that runs along a pretty creek with my dog. We sorta got lost and ended up hiking for about 4 hours, it was a good work out but my leg is lame today.

Today is a day off for DH, so he is working on the master bathroom in our house, painting the walls and replacing the vanity, sink and faucets in there. I am going to work on painting the dining room this afternoon and get rid of the hideous wall paper in there. It is flowers on top and ugly purple and green stripes on the bottom half of the wall. i am going to use primer and paint over the wall paper since it is in good shape.

i got a positive OPK today which makes no sense because i normally OV around cycle day 13, and I got cramps already mid cycle which lets me know that I am OV'ing....so the positive OPK today is super confusing and bizarre:wacko:.... I was promising myself that I wasnt going to get caught up in the early testing madness that I put myself through the last few cycles. I am going to wait untilt the day my period is due or late to test...well at least i am going to try to hold out that long to keep my sanity this cycle!!!:haha:

Spunky, you wild women you... you go girl...there is nothing wrong with spicing up your sex life every now and than. My DH and me have had our share of exotic locations to have :sex: as well!!!:blush:

You guys were funny about the names such as "Ocean" where the kid was conceived..... hmmmm... My pet peeve is when people make up the kids name or give them those ghetto names, or name them after a brand name..... Ugghhh.... LOL

Probably shouldn't tell you I plan to call my son Adidas then eh? :haha:
Actually, we do finally have names picked out. Finally. But we'll probably change our minds a bazillion times!

LOL, Cottlestonpie.....I have like a 5 page list of boys and girls names picked out on my computer.. this is one area that me and DH cant seem to agree on so I have no idea how we will pick a name when the time comes... LOL..... We do want to give our kid a unique name since we probably both have the most common names in the U.S........

Apparently it only takes seconds for the strong lil dudes to get far enough that its ok to get up... but I didn't take any chances. Heehee you shoulve seen me in my first Ov window. Every time DF left the room to clean up, I'd hoist myself up, legs in the air doing bicycles to get his swimmers going with gravity :rofl:

Really though, 4 steps I used that worked for me:
1) Kegel exercises. Helps keep the lil swimmers in without needing pillows and air bicycles!
2) Lying on my back for 10 mins after BD
3) Then turning over and lying on my front for 10 mins (just in case I had a tilted cervix)
4) Lying on my side for 10+ mins after that (always on the side I thought I Ov'd from, to make sure the spermies were headed in the right direction lol)

I thought I was being subtle with that but DF knew exactly what I was up to! :blush:

With the pain stuff, midwife said the usual "meh, stretching, growing, blah blah"... so I'm just going to keep an eye on it. REALLY tempted to have a 10w scan this week just in case. DF would probably kill me though as it's £80.

That's really super cute about all the different lying positions! I tilt my hips up for about 15 minutes (unless I'm on a beach). I never thought about switiching to my tummy! I do my kegels too, lol, but I'm afraid I might be pushing them out as much as pulling them in!:haha:

How many cycles did it take you? How often did you have sex? I worry the days we have sex twice and I want to say "YOU NEED TO GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO BUILD UP SPERM!!" but I think saying it (let alone yelling it) might kill the mood.

Ok, so i am just now catching up on the thread after a pretty enjoyable holiday weekend. Yesterday me and DH went to a state park and hiked a trail that runs along a pretty creek with my dog. We sorta got lost and ended up hiking for about 4 hours, it was a good work out but my leg is lame today.

Today is a day off for DH, so he is working on the master bathroom in our house, painting the walls and replacing the vanity, sink and faucets in there. I am going to work on painting the dining room this afternoon and get rid of the hideous wall paper in there. It is flowers on top and ugly purple and green stripes on the bottom half of the wall. i am going to use primer and paint over the wall paper since it is in good shape.

i got a positive OPK today which makes no sense because i normally OV around cycle day 13, and I got cramps already mid cycle which lets me know that I am OV'ing....so the positive OPK today is super confusing and bizarre:wacko:.... I was promising myself that I wasnt going to get caught up in the early testing madness that I put myself through the last few cycles. I am going to wait untilt the day my period is due or late to test...well at least i am going to try to hold out that long to keep my sanity this cycle!!!:haha:

Spunky, you wild women you... you go girl...there is nothing wrong with spicing up your sex life every now and than. My DH and me have had our share of exotic locations to have :sex: as well!!!:blush:

You guys were funny about the names such as "Ocean" where the kid was conceived..... hmmmm... My pet peeve is when people make up the kids name or give them those ghetto names, or name them after a brand name..... Ugghhh.... LOL

Awesome about the hiking! That's great about all the painting, do you think you'll get it done in one day? We fight everytime we paint, so when I painted the nursery this summer my dad and I painted it and hubby just did some touch-ups with me. LOL, I wonder if you're the same since you're working in seperate rooms, or just trying to get multiple jobs done faster?

Can't help you with the positive opks, my cycle just makes me feel dumb this month, but it did finally go up this morning, so I am a little reassured. I'm hoping to not be a testing fool at the end of the tww either, I only have 2 ic left, and of course my stock of nice tests: 2 frer, 4 digitals(got online for a steal!). My sister sent me a coupon for ept tests, so I think I'll buy those too since it's such a great deal lol.

I'm a teacher and I just look at some kids like, WTF? I see all kinds of names and hate a lot of them. My name is fairly common, but people still managed to mispronounce it, if they mess up James or Julie though they'll have real problems. I had a student who had this f***ed up name. Turns out it's a tradtional name from the country her mom was from, so I was like ok. But I don't know.

Probably shouldn't tell you I plan to call my son Adidas then eh? :haha:
Actually, we do finally have names picked out. Finally. But we'll probably change our minds a bazillion times!

If you have a sponsor, I say got for it!:haha:

I tilt my hips up for about 15 minutes (unless I'm on a beach).
:rofl:

I was also doing the legs in the air every time DH left the room. This last cycle, on my two CBFM peak days, we used https://www.liberator.com/eng/product/liberator-wedge/10021 one of those. It's actually really great for :sex: in general, and DH loves it. Hadn't used it in a long time (did when we first got married), so I dragged it out the other day. Figure get those :spermy: as close as possible!

I'm really not sure how I feel about this cycle at all at this point. :shrug: I know my timing, as far as I could control, was great. Two/three days before O, and the day of, day after. Couldn't get better than that. By this point the last two cycles I was spotting for :af:, so at least I don't have that. I am utterly :sleep:, I could just lie down on the couch and take another four hour nap like I have the last three days, and still sleep the 7 or eight hours at night. Ugh.
Very thick yellow CM. Just, gobs. Not a lot at all, just when I wipe (I know, I know, TMI). Some pelvic "pressure" (because I don't know what else to call it).

I talked to a friend/colleague of mine who is a GYN today about what my *current* GYN is telling me (try for a year, and then we'll jump to Clomid). She didn't like that idea - said they should at least *look* at what's going on, see if I need follicle stimulation, make sure I am ovulating. Her words were "Why don't they just set you up, make sure you're ovulating, stimulate you if need be, BOOM, you're pregnant, it's done, everyone is happy."
If it weren't for the fact that DH is out of work till who knows when, and I didn't know what was up with insurance, I would just switch to her. I just like her outlook better. DH doesn't understand why you would tell someone to wait for a year to keep trying without trying to figure things out. We'll see...

Does anybody know if burst blood vessels in the eys is a pregnancy symptom? :S I can't think of any other reason BOTH my eyes would be bloodshot :S

XxX

wow ladies, loads to take in today,

not sure about the whole eyes thing :S it would be cool if it was but then how often does the human body decide that you are going to be all tierd and get puffy bloodshot eyes?
i would google it or search the threads on here and see if anybody else has experienced it , it is quite well possible that if you're body is feeling exhausted, due to something like pregancy to get bloodshot eyes.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back