The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea, I had a big dip four days before I actually O'd (from 96.6 to 95.5, back to 96.4). That was on CD16, I O'd on CD19 according to FF, and that was my first peak on the CBFM. I was reading about the CBFM, and the first PEAK day is usually your O day. The temp drop is the day you ovulate. So I'm going with the majority rules at the second temp drop.

This morning I had a HUGE spike. Took it twice, and was 97.22 and 97.92? I'm not believing the 97.92, as yesterday was 97.01.
6dpo today. Really not much going on symptom-wise, other than completely exhausted. Plus, I'm hungry, but not...like I'll make a sandwich that sounds good, and halfway through, I'm like "eh. Not feeling it." Sneezing my fool head off, but I think that's allergies. Supposedly stuffy/runny nose can be a symptom, but with my allergies, who the hell can tell the difference?

lol, thanks, I'll just tell hubby he's on duty for the next two days just in case, then we can go back to spontaneous fun sex, lol. Thanks for giving me your opinion, I hate clogging the board with just my worries, but I do feel better!

Don't be silly u goose lol. That's what these boards are for! If I had £1 for every time I've complained or expressed a worry I'd be a millionaire XD haha

XxX

Thanks Lindsay! My opks were first positive before the rise and dip. My chart was like low, low, lower, .2 higher, .2 higher, .4 down, then .8 up! then .7 down. It's not the dip that bothers me so much it was the jump up the .8... My temps vary but are not erratic and I haven't seen such a big rise this cycle or the last without it being ov. I looked at your chart and I see what you meant but yours seem to have greater ups and downs than mine do... I don't know I guess we'll see tomorrow if my temp has gone back up.

Wisked husband away to a popular lake near our house this morning without telling him where we were going. We played in the water at the shore for 2 hours then rented a kayak (second time I've ever been in one but it's an activity that he LOVED as a teenager). We kayaked to a less crowded part of the lake, found a small island like rock structure and had sex there! It was crazy! I'm a bed kind of girl (not even like the couch or shower or car though we've tried all of the above I'm not a fan) so when he suggested it and got interested I was like ok...why not? Be a fun way to be concieved.

Awww, that sounds fab spunky!!! We don't have anywhere like that around here... Just a tiny beach covered in coal dust from the old pits -.- lol

XxX

lol, coal pits, that doesn't sound that pleasant.

Well, I guess we're back to the bed today, temp still down, like way down. I guess the rise was just a fluke, opk clearly negative this morning. I guess I hope my temp goes up tomorrow.

I was really positive about this cycle (temps looked great up until my drop yesterday - everything was low EWCM, pos opk, then a rise, was like woohoo I could be textbook, then a spike) not really as positive now. But oh well, time will tell once I can finally get into the tww.

Sex on the beach! Sort of...:rofl: That's great that you guys do spontaneous stuff like that. DH is very much a house/bed/couch person. Very cool though, I'm jealous. ;)
Had a dip in my temp today. Will see if it goes up tomorrow, cuz today would be right timing for implantation dip. We shall see.
VERY sensitive b00bs today. DH wanted to BD this am, and he knows I'm all about the boobs (LOL) and they were almost too sensitive for him to touch. Plus, NO CM at all, so was actually not enjoyable on my end. :shrug: Didn't want to turn him away, cuz don't want him to think the only time I want :sex: is to procreate, ha.
Intermittent pains on both sides of my pelvis (like, ovary pain? I don't know how else to describe it). Otherwise, still just tired. I actually got done from work early, it's cool outside, so I think I'm gonna throw on a sweatshirt, curl up on the couch with the puppy and will likely fall asleep.

fingers crossed then,
my OH is also a sofa, bed, floor sorta person, maybe we should all take a leaf outa spunkys books and be a bit more spontainous :)
xx

I'm just giggling, because there's a doctor I work with who's sons name is Ocean (yeah, I'm not kidding), because "He was conceived by the ocean." Think of all the name possibilities, Chelsea! Rock. Lake. Water. I personally vote for Kayak. That can be either boy or girl.
"Well, you see, Kayak, one day your daddy and I took a little trip to the lake..."
:rofl:

I always thought Ocean was a girl's name. When I first started working at my nursery there was a gorgeous little girl called Ocean haha... I can't imagine a boy called ocean :S Poor kid's gona get it ripped out of him at school!

XxX

Oh, no....Ocean doesn't sound like a boy's name at all. If I had a girl, I would love to name her Reagan Abrielle. That way she'd have the initials of my DH....a true daddy's girl. I love Bryson for a boy. I just see him playing all kinds of sports with a name like that.

Haha, I've always loved the name James, but for a long time I argued with myself whether or not we could call a boy that if we had one because my younger brother is called James.

But then I had a cunning plan!! See, if we have a boy, they middle name of our first boy HAS to be John because it runs in the family. So, James John... same as my brother. confusing? yes. But then, I thoguht, hang on... the initials are J.J. ... JayJay :D

So his nick name would be JayJay XD I think that is just THE cutest name ever lol

XxX

Btw... I like the name Bryson, and yes it does sound like a very sporty name! haha

XxX

Thanks. I've always loved the name John. It's a non BS name, like this is the guy that can get stuff done.

Sorry ladies I had to post this after the reply notification about naming a child after it's place of conception :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuaIJGJNbzo

LOL, that's so wrong.
My cousin's daughter is Chloe Cierra. My mom laughed as soon as she heard the middle name - was she conceived in an Oldsmobile Cierra or the Sierra Nevada mountain range? :rofl:
What about the families that are big into the same initial for all the kids? My cousin's kids are Chloe and Charlotte, last name also starts with a C. Another friend of mine has three girls, Abigail, Arey, and Addison.
I personally am all for the traditional names. Our last name is very Italian, so I like names that go with it - Sophia, Katalin, or Lena for a girl (Lena was my great-grandmother on one side, Sophia g-g-gmom, and Katalin was g-gmom on the other side), and Anthony or Joseph for a boy.

My hubby is Italian as well....like straight off the boat last name. He's from Howard Beach, NY. His mom almost named him Michael Anthony. Thank God she didn't. He's not very Michael-ish.

LOL, Kayak is nice, would be good for a boy or girl... Ocean, Rock, Lake, Water are too free spirit names for me.

We've had the names picked for a while: James (Lee or Gary middle names are up in the air) and Julie Lynn, with an additional boy being Luke (again up in the air but I would like Marlin-dad's name) or Katherine (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"