The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Chelsea - mine are all over the place - I'll have very light short ones, and then one monster AF from hell.

If this napping on the couch doesn't stop soon, I'm never getting anything done. :sleep:

I'm figuring that :witch: usually shows 9 or 10dpo. Nothing so far at 9dpo, so I'm going to try to hold off until Friday or Saturday to test, if it hasn't shown up by then. I figure that gives me a good 14dpo.

Very exciting Lindsay!! I agree with the napping on the couch and not getting anything done! My problem was ovulation, at least I think it was, though I'm kinda tired today.

But You! Could be the big BFP!!! I was counting on the calendar how long I think I could wait to test. I was thinking 12dpo, max 13 dpo. But 14dpo?! Good luck with waiting!

Well it wasnt horrible at all I mean it was the best and easiest AF yet other than just lasting so long, no cramps at all, no backache, no headache just nothing so idk but with my other MC earlier this year it was a horrid horrid backache, exhaustion and it was like a periods worth of bleeding all in less than 2 days...so this is a lot different than that but still totally not normal for me..I finally got my acne medicine today and since we arent TTC anymore Im taking doxycyclin 2 times a day and using finacea cream and then also taking my phentermine diet pill..... I went up to the river walk and walked 2 miles today and then had a 6 inch subway with baked lays chips and then came home and washed/waxed his truck which took about 2 hours prolly so I definitely got my exercise in today...Im hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by my b-day Dec 20th and I think if I keep this up I just might do it... oh and if anyone gets a BFP please email me at [email protected] and let me know since I dont really get on here anymore..would love to hear from you ladies just cant handle the forum right now....I know you all understand though and I wish you all the best of luck!!

ooowwhhh erica, :( hugs you majorly,
please cheer up :( i wish i lived in you're town right now, i would give you a good ol' british hug, with a cup of tea and some borbon biscuits, excuse my spelling it is attrosios tonight :( am so embarrased !

just understand, it isn't all about the BFP's & BFN's, it's about the friends we make on here and being able to talk to each other and be there for each other !!
and we are all here for you, we all go through difficulties and all want to give you our help, support and advice.

i'll keep in touch on facebook with you :)

Phentermine works like a gem....just made me a jittered mess. hugs.

Aww Mrs MMM you were on Phentermine too? how much did you lose if you dont mind me asking? This will be the first time im taking it like I should since right when I got it we decided to TTC so I stopped taking it..but am excited to be able to start again and also excited to be able to start my acne meds and get my face cleared up....

Thanks Tiff right when I IM'd you on facebook it said you were offline, hopefully your back is feeling better and you got off to get some rest...

Thanks for all your support and I really am fine, hubby seemed a bit disappointed, not sure why after all that happened but I guess 'thats his problem really..oh..did I tell you ladies he bought me a new Whirlpool Self SteamCleaning Stove yesterday lol...lol..after wards he asked me if I was a bit less mad and I said yeah sure a little less..and I am being civil and trying to be as nice and normal as possible but sometimes its just hard...stupid guys...

Mrs Jerome, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better today:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry about the unusual long AF/possibly miscarrage...but like you said with the situation with you and DH right now it will give you two a chance to work on the marriage until the time is right. Good for you on getting back into working out and good luck with your weight loss. :thumbup:Take care hun.. I wish you all the best for the future!!:flower:

Aww Mrs MMM you were on Phentermine too? how much did you lose if you dont mind me asking? This will be the first time im taking it like I should since right when I got it we decided to TTC so I stopped taking it..but am excited to be able to start again and also excited to be able to start my acne meds and get my face cleared up....

Thanks Tiff right when I IM'd you on facebook it said you were offline, hopefully your back is feeling better and you got off to get some rest...

Thanks for all your support and I really am fine, hubby seemed a bit disappointed, not sure why after all that happened but I guess 'thats his problem really..oh..did I tell you ladies he bought me a new Whirlpool Self SteamCleaning Stove yesterday lol...lol..after wards he asked me if I was a bit less mad and I said yeah sure a little less..and I am being civil and trying to be as nice and normal as possible but sometimes its just hard...stupid guys...

Not to be the raincloud in the group, but after such a horrible thing that he said to you make sure that staying in the relationship/marriage is the best thing for you. It's hard to end a relationship that's not good for you, but harder yet to stay in one for a long time. I hope things work out the way you need them to. :hugs:

Well, it's 8pm and this is as late as I can make myself stay up, I'm going to bed. Lots of Love Ladies!!

Erica, we'll keep in touch. You have my email.

And to any of you other girls that have FB and want to connect there, https://www.facebook.com/linzbonsanto.

I'm REALLY going to try to hold out till 14dpo, because I just don't want a :bfn:

Went to the bathroom tonight, and the b00bs definitely look/feel fuller, and more veiny. Of course half of me is trying to be realistic and tell my subconscious that it's overanalyzing like I do every single cycle. I'm really doing better this time around though, because I know we did everything *we* could, it's just up to :spermy: if he got there on time!

So I figured I would join in with the symptom spotting with the rest of you ladies, My AF is due on the 16th of the month......:blush:

So far I havent had any symptoms, none what so ever.... I am the symptom queen and have had every symptom under the sun the last few cycles.... so who knows what it means...:dohh: probably nothing....LOL:wacko:

something really weird this cycle.. i got positive OPK's yesterday and today

Monday 09/06/2010 OPK

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06899.jpg

Tuesday 09/07/2010 OPK, did two of them to be sure

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06904.jpg

So...why do i find this odd exactly you might ask???? I thought i ov'd on about CD 13 because i got the bad cramps that I get to let me know that I am OV'ing

I dont think this is a surge that some women get before their period because my AF isnt due until the 16th.... If I am OV'ing late it would be very odd indeed and it would mean i am OV;ing on CD 19 and 20.... so weird..who the hell knows what it all means, LOL:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well at least I managed to get :sex: from DH the last 2 days...LOL...I am getting more action than earlier when i actually thought I was OV'ing, so at least i will be covered either way:happydance::happydance::haha:

And oh yeah the other option.... I am pregnant???? Time will tell...............

oooooh FB :D

www.facebook.com/foreverlostforeveryou

ADD ME :D

sorry, 5am here i'm not quite with it, am vverry tierd, Erica recons i should bribe OH into giving me a massage for my back, i was thinking of the other kind when it was said ;) it cures a bad head .. why not a bad back :p
:sex: i think this morning :D

Sorry ladies, i dont really use FB....so I cant join you on there...:nope:..but I am happy to be able to chat it up with such a lovely group of ladies such as yourself on this sight :thumbup:

About my OPK question I just posted.... I am going to keep doing the OPK's the next few days to see if they stay positive... if they do not than it just means I OV'ed later than I thought.... I dont know why i didnt think of this solution before I posted this....LOL... now I feel silly.... :wacko:..... i can probably answer my own question over the next several days.... :wacko: Oh well..it cant hurt to ask for theories:dohh:

I don't use facebook too much :(

I wish my OH did massaged... My back and hips have been hurting this week.

haha, tell him too then. :p

well i wiped this morning, and i think i'm out, but i haven't had a drop in my chart yet lol......
there was only a bit on the tissue when i wipe.

My temp keeps going up! I had a rise of almost a degree this morning. :shrug: Looking at FF, though - a rise on 9 or 10dpo, can be a good thing....it's a "triphasic pattern". So, we'll see what happens. Either that or I'm getting sick...blargh.
Woke up this morning and have some pressure on my left side. Not cramping. Nothing like AF. Also had diarrhea (TMI), and do NOT want breakfast. Like, went to get the bread out of the fridge to make toast, and put it back because my stomach is flipping at the thought of it.

If I make it till Friday or Saturday without :test:, I'll be shocked. I'm making myself friggin' crazy.

Oh, and wannabe, I have no clue about the OPKs. This was my cycle actually getting a +, and I correlated it with my CBFM. So I haven't used them since the day I OV'd according to CBFM. If AF isn't due until the 16th, wouldn't it be a little early for them to register as pregnant? I'm thinking it's more that you've OV'd later than you thought...just my two cents. :)

Wow you guys were active! Sounds like we have some good symptoms going on this month!

About the opks, I've heard they are a good predictor, and I've heard they're not girls getting positive pregnancy test fromthe same urine that they got a negative opk. So, let's just hope it's a good sign!

I'm not on facebook either :(

Massages sound wonderful, my guy just wants them in return. His massages on me end in :sex: and they're playful still helpful though, whereas with me he wants a REAL massage. No go. Maybe when I'm pregnant I at least wont have to return the massage? lol

FF agreed with that I'm done oving. I think I'll change my ticker to be a link to my chart. My 3dpo temps are kinda low (on the coverline) I'm waiting for a better rise, but at least it says I've oved now, and really covered my chances. With BD it says we have "high" probability! :happydance: woohoo last month was just "good." Hoping this might be the month. May 29th due date would be good (I'm a May 31st baby).

Wow, i hope things go accauding to plan for you lindsay, spunky, i'm sure it will rise soon enough, :).
i'm sorry i can't give any advice about OPK, i am clueless lol :( not good.
Turns out when he got in from work this morning he wouldn't give me a massage, he just wanted to get to sleep.
i wiped again when i went to toilet about an hour ago, and it was just a small amount of brown discharge.... is this normal, i haven't had AF like it before, so i'm thinking could it be implantation bleeding at all ? my temp's haven't dropped but i don't want to test until we have moved into the flat... but i really have a gut instinct to test tomorrow lol :( i'm crazy

Thanks for the feed back about my OPK's ladies..... I apprecaite your help...

Well i am thinking my OPK's from this morning are still looking positive.. Or do you think the test line is darker than the control now??? I really hate these kind of OPK's because you feel like it is a guessing game trying to figure out what in gods name is really going on, lol....:wacko:

3 OPK's from this morning taken within minutes of eachother........:shrug:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06907.jpg

Kitten, I am sorry that AF seems to have arrived.... I hope it is just implantation... Does your AF normally start out the way you described or is this unusual for you??? Maybe you should do a test now????? Good luck to you hun:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"