The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile.... I spent the majority of yesterday applying to jobs.. I am going to go apply to a bunch online now as well.... I have one job requesting a phone interview so wish me luck on that...... Ugghhhh... I really really need to find a job ASAP.....$$$$ is getting tight...keep your fingers crossed for me ladies that I get something soon...

Good luck and baby dust to you ladies....Lets hope that September is going to be our month!!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Still have dark brown stuff coming out..just randomly and not alot but still there and this would be day 8 of AF or the aftermath of AF...def seems like an MC to me...blah...oh well....Tiff sorry he wouldnt go along with my idea lol...just remember that next time he asks you for something lol..lol...like trouser kisses..lol..just tell him your just knackered and cant be bothered lol...

i started a thread about my weird OPK's.... I just wanted to share it with you ladies since the feed back i am getting is pretty interesting...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...tart-turning-positive-before-you-got-bfp.html

Mrs Jerome... wow that is a long cycle hun... Do you think maybe you should go see your OBGYN??? :hugs:

No
We are really low on cash for the rest of the month and I mean I'm not in pain or anything, and its really dwindling down...

Hey,
Yeah That bottom OPK seems to be darker than the others and the control line.

No, AF doesn't normally end up starting like it is, i'm not 100% sure what is going on, there isn't enough for even a pad, it is only when i wipe.
Normally i would get really bad cramping and be in bed all day, i have had a bad back, some pelvic pain, and headaches.... i think i'll get a test when i visit the supermarket tonight and take it tomorrow.
xx

we have £60 in the bank till OH gets paid, luckily thats friday... but it is difficult because OH is the breadwinner and i am failing at getting a job. i had an interview the otherday but i wont hear anything for another week.
Good Luck Though :D xx

we have £60 in the bank till OH gets paid, luckily thats friday... but it is difficult because OH is the breadwinner and i am failing at getting a job. i had an interview the otherday but i wont hear anything for another week.

Thanks, :thumbup:and Good luck to you too on finding a job hun!!

Keep us updated with your HPT test results... My fingers are crossed that it is implantation bleeding!!!:winkwink:

No
We are really low on cash for the rest of the month and I mean I'm not in pain or anything, and its really dwindling down...

I am glad you are feeling better and it is winding down now!!!:hugs:

I can totally relate on the tight $$$ situation..... Ugghhh, I wish i could win the lottery, LOL!!!!!:haha:

well... AF has officially set in now, i have had to get the tampons out hahaha!!

GL to you ladies on getting a job.

Wanna, I think the bottom one is definately pos.

Wow, i hope things go accauding to plan for you lindsay, spunky, i'm sure it will rise soon enough, :).
i'm sorry i can't give any advice about OPK, i am clueless lol :( not good.
Turns out when he got in from work this morning he wouldn't give me a massage, he just wanted to get to sleep.
i wiped again when i went to toilet about an hour ago, and it was just a small amount of brown discharge.... is this normal, i haven't had AF like it before, so i'm thinking could it be implantation bleeding at all ? my temp's haven't dropped but i don't want to test until we have moved into the flat... but i really have a gut instinct to test tomorrow lol :( i'm crazy

What cycle day is this? Might be implantation blood. I think they said might appear between days 7-11 dpo, and can last for a few hours or days and is usually light pink or brown (from my different readings).

Hiya ladies!! I'm usually pretty regular when ovulating but I think I may have ovulate yesterday :flower: OH and I are taking a relaxed approach this month and have only had :sex: once (3 days ago).

Suppose we will have to just wait and see!

i started a thread about my weird OPK's.... I just wanted to share it with you ladies since the feed back i am getting is pretty interesting...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...tart-turning-positive-before-you-got-bfp.html

Very interesting, sorry I don't know more to help you, but it was fun to think about.

Still have dark brown stuff coming out..just randomly and not alot but still there and this would be day 8 of AF or the aftermath of AF...def seems like an MC to me...blah...oh well....

Sorry it's taking forever to go away, since I've been off of BC my spotting ahs been making my periods longer and longer (instead of full bleed for 4-5 days that stays the same but I'm not spotting 2-3 days before and 2 days after). :hugs:

Is that when you can start ttc again or just going off of your reading?

Hi ladies - not sure what I missed but I do hope if was some BFP's

DH and I were going to take the month off from ttc but we decided just not to prevent. We have had no luck thus far (it prob will happen when it would be harder for us - but just this month, next it is back to working at it.

In the meantime I had a fun trip to disney and went on all the rides and the day after I got back I moved to a new apartment and we LOVE it.

I hope you are all doing well.

Awesome, congrats! Welcome back! CottlestonPie is still our only BFP, but it is only a matter of time now! We have some promising symptoms brewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"