The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back babe!!! :flower: i am so glad to hear you had a great trip!!!!

hmmm... i am still not really having any symptoms this cycle...

No boob pain, no cramps... no nothing... Lets hope that this combined with my bizarre OPK timing results in me getting my :bfp: finally........

Question of the night: how long as everyone been ACTIVELY TTC?

This is our third cycle and I'm not sure I can keep up this pace. I think next month I'm going to ditch (well I have 3 left, I'm just not going to buy more) the opks and just do temps.

i think we have been TTC for about 6 months..... I changed my status from TTC to NTNP because it was getting to be to much after a while for me as well... well more so for DH.... he doesnt like the science of it all.. he is more into just letting things happen as they may.. this was making me frustrated so instead i am taking a more laid back approach.. plus the heart break of AF arriving when you build up so much excitement that this is your month is just to much to handle.....

i think we have been TTC for about 6 months..... I changed my status from TTC to NTNP because it was getting to be to much after a while for me as well... well more so for DH.... he doesnt like the science of it all.. he is more into just letting things happen as they may.. this was making me frustrated so instead i am taking a more laid back approach.. plus the heart break of AF arriving when you build up so much excitement that this is your month is just to much to handle.....

I feel a little more laid back this time, but I know I will be crushed again if/when AF shows. Heartbreak is a good way to describe it... Husband has been getting into the science of it when I need to talk at him about it. I know he doesn't care but he knows it's important to me so he tries, which is sweet. I'm just tired of hoping. I don't know how people do this for years. I know it will pay off when we have a baby, but for right now it just seems overwhelming.

We're going to be starting cycle 4 after the upcoming af. I'm ttc. DH is ntnp. He does't really want to be involved too much with science and timing. That's fine with me.....until @ cycle 8 or 9. Then he'll have to b active, like it or not.

I've been actively trying for 6 months. DH has been "going along with it" for the last four cycles. Been off BC for more than a year, he decided to stop using condoms the end of February.

I bought a package of FRER today - too chicken to use in AM, I think. I think I'll try to stick it out until Saturday. Although I felt like Juno today (from the movie) - had WICKED heartburn radiating to my knees.

My boss sent me home early today. Said I just looked too tired and needed to get some rest. And two of the nurses at one of my hospitals told me "You look like crap!" Gee...thanks. :growl:

I'm just so worried I'm going to wake up to AF one morning. 10dpo today...

I've been actively trying for 6 months. DH has been "going along with it" for the last four cycles. Been off BC for more than a year, he decided to stop using condoms the end of February.

I bought a package of FRER today - too chicken to use in AM, I think. I think I'll try to stick it out until Saturday. Although I felt like Juno today (from the movie) - had WICKED heartburn radiating to my knees.

My boss sent me home early today. Said I just looked too tired and needed to get some rest. And two of the nurses at one of my hospitals told me "You look like crap!" Gee...thanks. :growl:

:hugs: I hate when people tell me I look tired, it is the nicest way to say you look terrible. Good luck testing (when you decide to!)! And let us know as soon as you do.

OK ladies.. So i broke down and did a midstream early HPT this morning and think i can see a faint pink line...

Check out my thread in the HPT gallery and leave me some feed back on their when you get the chance please.. Thanks..... (flower)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-let-squinting-guessing-commence-lol-bfp.html

Just for the hell of it and experimental purposes .....Here is my OPK from this morning...I am not sure if it is getting lighter or not...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06919.jpg

NJ I hope you finally got some good rest hun!!:flower: I hope that the :witch: stayed away for you... If you do break down and test let us know how it turns out!!!!:winkwink:

Wannabeprego - The HPT might have a faint line!! Take another one tomorow and post it again! Getting excited :happydance:, I think the OPK is lighter than the previous days though.

My temp is now up another .5 deg F, so I'm feeling much more comfortable in the 2ww. The low temps were worrying me, guess I just needed more time for the progesterone to override the estrogen. Now if it stays up or goes higher I think I'll have a good chance this month.

My temp is now up another .5 deg F, so I'm feeling much more comfortable in the 2ww. The low temps were worrying me, guess I just needed more time for the progesterone to override the estrogen. Now if it stays up or goes higher I think I'll have a good chance this month.

Spunky I hope your temps stay up hun and you get your :bfp: this month!!!:thumbup: Good luck to you hun!!!!:hugs:

Thanks for checking out my thread on the HPT gallery and giving me your feed back...:thumbup:

Thanks, I'm hoping we'll all get our BFPs soon for sanity's sake! Do you temp at all?

Spunky, I'm one day ahead of you so we can ss together. :thumbup: I'm pretty sure this is not my month so if nothing else you can use me as the "control" to your test. If you're experiencing what I'm not then you'll have a better chance. :happydance:

Temps still high. Caved and tested with an e.p.t. this am.:bfn:
Only 11dpo. With the high temps I'm still hopeful I was testing too early...

Thanks, I'm hoping we'll all get our BFPs soon for sanity's sake! Do you temp at all?

No I dont do temps yet...but i have been considering it.. Do you think it is helpful with tracking your OV and determining if you are pregnant early? Or does it seem to make things even more complicated and confusing??:wacko:

NJ sorry about the :bfn:...... but remember you arent out until AF shows!!! Good luck hun!!!! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"