The Overdue Crew

No sign of Riri today- let's hope that means she is getting to meet her LO!
Welcome moonbeam!

Any other news ladies? No change here. Have been on two VERY brisk walks today, but it doesn't seem to have helped :(

I'm sure I saw a post saying RiRi had a little girl :)

Can't believe it's day 5 for me now :(

Looks like I'll be leaving the Overdue Crew at some point today. My waters broke a couple of hours ago :D

Hope you all follow suit very soon x

Hooray!!! Good luck pinkmonki, we'll be thinking of you. Let's hope things get moving soon for the rest of us too. Maybe there'll be some Royal Wedding babies.

Morning ladies!! I'm on cloud nine! I had a baby girl last nite at 6.33! Ended up having a water birth with nothing but gas and air! My goodness it was definitely an experience to remember! We have called her Amelie! She weighs 8lb 5oz and has gorgeous chubby cheeks and a head of jet black hair like her daddy! I am so proud!

Congrats to all the ladies who have had or about to have their babies.

4 days for me now, I am starting to panic that induction date is getting closer, I want a water birth and it feels like its getting less likely everyday.

I think these babies should hurry up now!

Morning ladies!! I'm on cloud nine! I had a baby girl last nite at 6.33! Ended up having a water birth with nothing but gas and air! My goodness it was definitely an experience to remember! We have called her Amelie! She weighs 8lb 5oz and has gorgeous chubby cheeks and a head of jet black hair like her daddy! I am so proud!

:happydance::happydance: Congrats hun, I'm so pleased for you!!

4 days for me now, I am starting to panic that induction date is getting closer, I want a water birth and it feels like its getting less likely everyday.

I completely agree. I have another sweep booked for Saturday but if that doesn't work then it's looking likely that i'll have to be induced :wacko:

I completely agree. I have another sweep booked for Saturday but if that doesn't work then it's looking likely that i'll have to be induced :wacko:

I have not had a sweep yet, I have one booked for Sunday, the induction is booked for a week tomorrow, do you always get more than one sweep? I have been having problems getting appointments with the MW due to the bank hols, so think I might have trouble getting a 2nd one booked in unless the HAVE to do it. I am not getting a 40 week appointment.

I have not had a sweep yet, I have one booked for Sunday, the induction is booked for a week tomorrow, do you always get more than one sweep? I have been having problems getting appointments with the MW due to the bank hols, so think I might have trouble getting a 2nd one booked in unless the HAVE to do it. I am not getting a 40 week appointment.

I'm not too sure to be honest. When I went to my appointment and had my sweep, my mw asked if I wanted to be booked in for another one if she couldn't do this one / it didn't work and I said yes. I think they will probably look at booking me in for an induction incase the 2nd sweep doesn't work but will have to wait and see what she says :flower:

Any news today ladies?? I'm just home from hospital and my angel is snoozin! Hope you all don't have to wait much longer!! I know it's cliche but it really is worth it!

Any news today ladies?? I'm just home from hospital and my angel is snoozin! Hope you all don't have to wait much longer!! I know it's cliche but it really is worth it!

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you :happydance:

I had my second sweep this afternoon, I am still 2cms dilated and cervix is still thick, baby has not dropped any further and is still OP, so basically no change since Monday :(

I have a little cramping now but nothing much so I am not too hopeful. I am booked for induction on May 6th, but MW doesn't think I will go that long.I am starting not to be so sure though!

One thing I did find out today, is that if you are induced and there are no compliactions and labour is progressing well, you can still transfer to the birthing centre attached to the hospital and use the pool etc there, so that was good news at least.

Any other news?

I am booked in for the 6th as well.
I have not had any sweeps yet so I have no clue if anything is happening but I am crossing my fingers

Who is still here? I had a few mild contractions after my second sweep yesterday but nothing since, starting to lose the will to live here!

I'm very much still here :wacko: I am now 6 days overdue...

Meant to be having my 2nd sweep today (if my midwife can fit me in) and if not then i've got it tomorrow. I am desperate for bubba to make an appearance now..

I'm very much still here :wacko: I am now 6 days overdue...

Meant to be having my 2nd sweep today (if my midwife can fit me in) and if not then i've got it tomorrow. I am desperate for bubba to make an appearance now..

Good luck, I hope you get your sweep today and it works for you. It's starting to feel like labour is never going to happen isn't it! Fingers crossed today is your day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->