The Overdue Crew

Hi girls!!
4 days overdue here,and can't believe I'm still preg!
Both my boys were born by now,so I'm starting to get really fed up!!!!

Morning ladies :wave:
Good luck today Riri, keep us updated when you can.
My sweep seems go have had no effect. Got another one on Thursday. On the plus side, DD'S rash seems to have died down, so it looks like it wasn't chicken pox after all, which is one less thing to worry about!
Last night I tried a hot curry and a glass of wine as suggested by the MW but all i got in return was heartburn :(

Good luck Riri.

I am really fed up now :growlmad:, I am only 2 days overdue but I was so convinced this one was coming early. :dohh:

I am so annoyed that I have to wait until Sunday for my sweep, I have not got a clue if things are getting anywhere! OK rant over

I hope the rest of you are all ok.

Morning ladies :wave:
Good luck today Riri, keep us updated when you can.
My sweep seems go have had no effect. Got another one on Thursday. On the plus side, DD'S rash seems to have died down, so it looks like it wasn't chicken pox after all, which is one less thing to worry about!
Last night I tried a hot curry and a glass of wine as suggested by the MW but all i got in return was heartburn :(

Sorry that the sweep hasn't worked but am really pleased that lo doesn't have chicken pox, you must be so relieved :thumbup:

I tried the hot curry sunday night and I got heartburn too :dohh: Wont be doing that again in a hurry :)

Hope your sweep on Thursday works for you :)

right, no change for me its 41 weeks 3 days now and ill be induced thurs now I reckon.......aggghhh so annoying!!

right, no change for me its 41 weeks 3 days now and ill be induced thurs now I reckon.......aggghhh so annoying!!

Aww! at least you have a bigger chance of meeting your lo this week though :flower:

Well hosp r too busy but demanded to be seen at least am now 3cm dilated and was given another sweep. Gotta ring bk in an hour re induction and if pain from contractions gets worse but they have pretty much stopped again. So so annoying!!!

Well hosp r too busy but demanded to be seen at least am now 3cm dilated and was given another sweep. Gotta ring bk in an hour re induction and if pain from contractions gets worse but they have pretty much stopped again. So so annoying!!!

Arghhhhhh how frustrating! It sounds very like the labour I had with my daughter - it was stop start for days! I really hope things kick in properly for you soon, or that they fit you in for induction. Let us know how you get on when you call back, and try all the usual (which I am sure you have already) like walking, bouncing on the ball, going up and down stairs sideways, etc etc.

Morning ladies.

I'm now 11 days overdue! I'm off for a second sweep this afternoon (first was a week ago today) and will no doubt be subjected to the induction talk. Fingers crossed this sweep works to shift baby so I still get my home birth without having to fight the doctors yet again.

Good luck pinkmoki! Anyone else got any signs? I had really strong BH last night with loads of pressure but all gone this morning :(

Good luck pinkmioki

Cattia - I have been having strong BH but I have been having those for ages now.

I am sick of waiting and only 3 days over!

Good luck pinkmioki

Cattia - I have been having strong BH but I have been having those for ages now.

I am sick of waiting and only 3 days over!

I know, the thought that it could be over a week yet is killing me!

Thanks ladies.

Sign wise - loss of plug 6 days ago and irregular contractions for a couple of days now. Oh and far too many bowel movements to count. Still no baby though!

Just back from my midwife appointment girls, i told her about my pains etc, she did an internal and wayhey i'm 5cm dilated fully effaced and ready to go! She said my waters are bulging and has sent me straight up to the maternity ward!! just waiting on my husband to get home and i'll be on my way! Wish me luck!! Pink or blue???? hopefully i'll know today!

Cheekyalana that it SOOOO exiting! Good luck :happydance:

Greetings everyone. I've come to join the other overdues. Hopefully this won't last too long for any of us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->