The Overdue Crew

Hey girlies, think I will probs be joining you soon! Due 26th april, had no signs, nothing, no BH, no show, nothing :(

good luck to everyone! I have a sweep at 5 today, luckily my MW is on duty at the birth centre so has filed me in. Fingers crossed but I am not too hopeful as I have had no signs yet either...

good luck to everyone! I have a sweep at 5 today, luckily my MW is on duty at the birth centre so has filed me in. Fingers crossed but I am not too hopeful as I have had no signs yet either...

Good luck hun, I have my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Good luck

Went for a long walk up a big hill today! Nearly killed myself!! Please make it work!!

Had my sweep, I am 2cm dilated but baby has flipped into OP so is now back to back :dohh: Having had a back to back labour with my daughter I am none too keen to repeat the experience, but the midwife assures me it will be much quicker with baby number two. To top it all off, DD has developped a rash tonight which looks suspiciously like chicken pox, so although I have had it, of course i am now stressing about the baby getting it :( bad times! Let's hope it's just a heat rash and gone in the morning.....

Had my sweep, I am 2cm dilated but baby has flipped into OP so is now back to back :dohh: Having had a back to back labour with my daughter I am none too keen to repeat the experience, but the midwife assures me it will be much quicker with baby number two. To top it all off, DD has developped a rash tonight which looks suspiciously like chicken pox, so although I have had it, of course i am now stressing about the baby getting it :( bad times! Let's hope it's just a heat rash and gone in the morning.....

Aww! hopefully it's not painful but is nice and easy for you (and is soon) :flower:
Hope your lo does just have heat rash, will keep my fingers crossed but i'm sure all will be fine :flower:

Better than I have done if I'm being honest. Feeling relatively chipper and cheerful today despite being massively overdue.

aww bless you :flower:

I can't believe you're now 10 days overdue :wacko: Hopefully you'll get to meet your lo really soon :)

Nor can I, It's a little excessive! He/she has to come out sooner or later I guess.

Hopefully today I'm goingto be induced. Was hoping to go natural but after 4 days of early labour I'm so ready for a bit of help lol x

Good luck RiRi, hope it works for you and you're holding your lo soon :flower:

I really fancy some ice cream already! It's only just after 10!! Think I might treat myself anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->