The Overdue Crew

Me too... I just wanna have my little boy now, this is by far the worst bit!! Just waiting! trying to think of what I can do today to pass time quickly.. Im not due to go into hosp until 6pm... so got all of today.. :S

Good luck ladies with ur inductions x

Anyone heard from 'camerashy' - she was due 11thh but has since just dissapeares? Has she popped? X

Hi ladies,

Just updating I had my baby girl last nite at 41+3, were doing well and I will do a birth story later on. She is so worth the wait. On :cloud9:

Come on babies!

Massive congratulations nadira!! I look forward to reading your birth story!
There are a lot of people on here today giving me hope I will beat induction :)

I'm still here...bloody 7th/11th April due date?! This boy is going to walk out ready for school at this rate!

OK, this is getting a little ridiculous now...I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! I've been having mild contractions now every 10-15 minutes for 24 hours and still nothing...I have 2 days to beat induction, my boy def seems to take after his dad! Its so frustrating!

Whhhhy do I have to fight for everything! Was ment to see my midwife today hoping to have a sweep n book my induction etc but she never gave me an appointment and said to ring this am. So I ring and she is off sick and the woman on the phone didn't seem arsed about my situation or the fact im ment to be monitored weekly as advised by the hosp I had to demand an appointment in the end to see someone just for my general checks I'm hoping they will do my sweep n book my induction but who knows! Talk about stress !!!!

Anyone heard from 'camerashy' - she was due 11thh but has since just dissapeares? Has she popped? X

hi girls ive posted a few pics in 3rd tri......baby aimee arrived 6 days late..on the 17th april...weighing 8lb 3 oz:cloud9:

hope every1 else overdue have had their gorgeous lil babies by now :thumbup:

congrats on new mummys... im still waitin for my baby.. 10 days over... day 2 of induction and i have a feeling is gnna fail.. if it does ill be havin a c section on sunday lolxx

Fingers crossed for u hun! My inductions just been booked for tues after an unsucessful sweep!

I was 10 days overdue when i had my son, i went into labour the day before being induced :) I had bright red blood after peeing, that's when it started.

Hi, got diagnosed with pre-eclampsia on Tuesday and was induced on Wednesday my yellow bump turned blue on Thursday Fraser weighed in at 7lb 9oz at 7 days overdue, I'll post a birth story asap. Good luck to all still waiting! x

I'm still here - it feels like I'm going to be pregnant for ever but I have agreed to induction on Monday - 18 days over! Please come of your own accord before then little man!

oh wow 18 days u poor thing,they'd never leave u that long here......wud induce after 10 days .......hope all goes well hun xxxx

:wave: Can I join in? I don't believe I'm overdue til 42 weeks but I bloody well feel it! My son arrived at 38+3 and I've been having signs and bouts of prodromal labour for two weeks so I definitely feel I've done my due now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->