The Overdue Crew

Just wanted to come back & wish the remaining ladies good luck, hope your LOs come soon!! My last post was the 18th on my way to the hospital and I had my baby boy on the 19th after 22 hours of labor!

Well I'm in labour and have been over 12 hours but it's not established and I've no baby yet. Come out come out wherever you are!

' Now 6 days overdue with a failed sweep behind me, been having twinges and bad stomach, back and hip aches but then they go away and i have nothing for hours :(. Got a second sweep on thursday and been told i'll be booked in to be induced on the next day which is friday or the monday 1st may. Which is a long way from the mid april baby i hoped id have :(.

Congratulations ladies who have had their babies + i hope the rest of us dont have to wait too long :)

I'm only 1 day overdue and already I'm feeling very uncomfortable. Hope we all get to meet our lo's soon :)

I know it's not as much as some of you ladies but I am now 2 days overdue and this heat is not helping make me any less grumpy :wacko:

Sorry my membership here was short lived, my girl arrived yesterday. Hope you tired ladies at the end of the road get your bundles soon!

I am now one day over and impatient already! Hoping my MW can fit me in for a sweep this afternoon, got to call later to confirm.

I'm booked for a sweep on Wednesday, everywhere is closed til them bcos of Easter!!

I'm officially joining the Overdue Crew! Was due yesterday.. with a ton of contractions and what I thought was "leaking fluid" just turned out to be extra discharge... looks like he's going to be waiting around in there! haha. Just think ladies, both us and the baby is obviously very healthy and babe like it in there :) we made a good home for them.

(I need to stay positive somehow >_<)

I am now over due by a day, I am getting so impatient. I have to wait until Sunday 41 weeks before I see my midwife because of all the Bank Hols I am not too impressed, I want one now!!! :haha:

Omgg noooo, more members of the overdue club, I used to be a member and it's sooooooo frustrating ain't it!!

Don't worry ladies, these babies have to come out eventually!!
XO

Still here induction tomorrow hopefully but hoping I go today as been contracting irregular for 3 days now!

im beginning to lose the will to live lol!! At my last sweep on Fri I was 3cm dilated and only about 20-30% softened cervix wise....and I still havent started reg contractions..so Ive managed to keep a 3rd sweep appt for tuesday but if not induction on thurs. I give up on all the walking, bouncing etc and i am just gonna lay around and slob about - what more can you do hey!?!

Still here induction tomorrow hopefully but hoping I go today as been contracting irregular for 3 days now!

Good luck today/tomorrow hun - you'll soon be cuddling one way or another x

Good luck today/tomorrow hun - you'll soon be cuddling one way or another x

Tanks hun, sorry to see ur still in the same position to! I had a day of slobbing yesterday it was great n woke up feeling a bit more positive today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->