The Oxford Meet!!! RESCHEDULING! SEE POST 1!

Lol we will see, have to raise £600 for the court date so might be a bit impossible honey :(

I am looking forward to Oxford though. xxxx

Oh Dana I didnt know :( how stressful for you, massive :hugs: You are obviously going through so much but you never moan.

Whens Ashleighs wedding? xxx

Of course its not just for ladies with babies honey, everyone is welcome.

Everybody so far seems to like the 14th but please feel free to suggest dates if that isn't good, I want everyone to feel involved and comfortable with the date :)

Hayley - Thankyou darling. We still have one another and that is all that matters. Possessions are nothing, we don't have sky, we don't even have a landline and people say we should just get a council house and for Peter to stop working if it isn't helping our debt, but we got ourselves into this and we will get ourselves out. Depending on one another is the way we have always dealt with any problems. You are so sweet to think of me. Thankyou. xxxx

Ohhh I didnt realise it was a week day!!

Hope you ladies have fun!!! xxx

Yay!!!!
Sorry hun I have followed your posts for ages and I usually comment on the same threads but I don't know your real name, if you want to pm me to avoid putting your name on here thats fine lol.
((Hugs))xxxxxxxxx

I'm Ally :hugs:

I should put it in here really or i will get to the meet and will be like 'hi thedailymail' to my actual face :rofl:

Can't wait to meet you all :happydance: x

Lmao!! I would've just been like "hii... erm... what's your name :blush:"

'hi erm, your the bitch from baby and bump right?' :lol: ....... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back