The Person Below Me...

So true and would love some now. lol

TPBM is happy that it is almost weekend. (My DH is coming back after being away for 5 weeks)

True, although it won't be much of a weekend since I have a LOT of work to do cos my company has a stand at an open day on Sunday! But Monday is a public holiday - score!

Enjoy having Hubby home again!!!

TPBM has an iPhone.

No, blackberry............my first ever and still deciding whether I like it or not.

TPBM has a lot to do today, but have no energy.

As always... This is a fun thread... Is it open to anyone? I never have energy as my two started having night terrors! Ugh...

Tpbm wishes to be as happy with a healthy salad as with a nice pizza. :)

I do want something but not sure what it is...

TPBM is exhausted and has a lot to get done today.

I am annoyed. So sick of people lately

TPBM thinks it's time for daddy to wake up (his birthday :blush:) and help out with muchkin for a bit, mommy needs a break...even just 10min :haha:

Daddy ususally gets up about an hour before anyone else in this house.

TPBM sometimes has a pulsing vajayjay after BD!! (yup for me means good :sex::blush:)

Lol! True! And it means the same for me.

Tpbm is tired of a whiny child.. (been in the car for 4 hours and got out twice so far. Hoping he will nap here soon. )

False. I wish.....

Tpbm has a busy weekend planned. (I do - chaotic, but hopefully also fun!)

I do! Concert with the hubby tomorrow :D

The person below me is totally turned off/grossed out when their OH casually scratches his balls while sitting on the couch

HAHA! False! He's never done that in front of me (maybe he's waiting till after we're married this summer.) :haha:

The person below me has a strange fetish of some kind.

Do nipple clamps and spanking count as a fetish? :blush:

The person below has a sexual fantasy that is not being fulfilled

Mmm... Yes. And never will be. ;) but I don't mind. Fantasies are for dreaming, and don't have to be lived to be enjoyed. ;)

Tpbm has a kindle.

False have an iPad mini.

TPBM doesn't like sleeping commando (I really don't, after sex I hate leaking LOL)

I have to sleep naked!! But after sex leaking is very uncool.

TPBM has told their OH to avoid hot tubs and saunas in preparation!

Hadn't thought of this! Eek, he wants to go to a sauna tomorrow! I did tell him not to have his bath too hot and he tutted at me :haha:

TPBM has thought about what songs they will sing to their baby

Hadn't thought of this! Eek, he wants to go to a sauna tomorrow! I did tell him not to have his bath too hot and he tutted at me :haha:

TPBM has thought about what songs they will sing to their baby

I will have to edit "you are my sunshine" because DS will no longer be my "only sunshine" :haha: He's sleepy time song.

The person below me already thinks about how she will announce baby :baby:

True! After my mc I don't wanna announce the next until after we see a baby this time lol!

Tpbm is craving alone time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->