The Person Below Me...

With my DH yes, our vacation really wasn't long enough!!

OOops answered at the same time....Yup I have!! Cause we are going to try avoid people until we know what babe is, then try and announce the sex at the same time. (I know it is weird to some but I have a very strong female presence with me now so i would love to surprise my fam with a girl!!)

TPBM has got the munchies!!

Yes! I actually think about how we'll tell my partner's parents the most as I know they will be SO thrilled :D

Oops didn't reply quickly enough! No munchies here, just eaten an omelette

TPBM comes on here in secret

YES! On both counts. We didn't tell early last time but I'm afraid to like we did with DS because of the mc. Alone time would be amazing! LO is driving me nutty and I'm having to clean up real good because in laws are coming tomorrow and mil is super judgmental :(

TPBM is so not ready for date night tomorrow :(

Um. True not ready because false I'm not having a date night hahaha. My inlaws are coming to visit tomorrow for a week. :yay:

Tpbm dances?

Only when no one is looking (cleaning my house) or drunk at a wedding!! :haha:

TPBM has been to a sex toy party.....

False... not that I'd turn down an invitation though!

TPBM is currently job hunting.

False, thank God. I spent over 18 months job hunting, and have a secure, full time job since December last year, for which I am SO grateful!

TPBM has just eaten a healthy breakfast.

False. Haven't eaten yet.

Tpbm is tracking ovulation. (I just got a solid smiley on my digital opk! Woo.)

Nope, I'm still on bcp.

TPBM feels bitchy today (have friend that couldn't help me last year and this year she asks support for the same issues. I am trying to be good about it.)

Not at this time, but I've been there. Except was opposite. I had already been there for her but she wouldn't be there for me... we don't talk anymore.

TPBM is getting nervous about ttc later, even though she wants to so bad!

False technically this is our first cycle of TTC since our loss (started this thread when WTT after the mxt shot)

TPBM will buy and light certain coloured candles to emit certain qualities!! (black to ward of negativity)

False. Not really something I believe in.

TPBM is starving but can't decide what she wants

False. Just ate leftover Indian food and a home made pizza pop. Yummm.

The person below me has a major goal they'd like to achieve by the end of this year.

Hell yes!! I wanna be a mama! (Well, pregnant at least!) Lol

Tpbm still sleeps with a fluffy toy. (I do)

False. We got two dogs does that count? Lol.

Tpbm had a fantastic day! (I did. Went to ga aquarium for the first time and about to go and celebrate my son's second birthday! )

Kind of false because work was tough and tiring but true because....it's FRIDAY! :happydance:

Tpbm has got amazing plans for the weekend.

True! But sadly they are over already :(

TPBM finally got OH to agree and admit he is 100% ready for a baby (first or another)

True but he will always mention something about money in there.... Sheesh if we are going to wait because of money it wont happen, why don't men get that!!

TPBM has achey legs!!

False- no achey legs here thank goodness!

Tpbm wants to do a sky dive (or has done one!)

Um...not really! Although I wont say I never will. (I have never done it either:) ) I HAVE done a tandem "bridge swing" between two really high bridges in South Africa which was awesome and unforgettable! :)

The person below me knows that she is loved by Jesus - and that He thinks of her EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF EVERY DAY :) (It is true wether she believes it or not though). <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->