The Person Below Me...

Don't I wish!! lol Nah, but I did get to go to Laughlin last weekend so that was fun. :happydance:

TPBM Has a 3-day weekend, and plans on BBQing.

True 3 day. False on BBQ. Supposed to rain all weekend. Except Monday . :p

Tpbm is an 80s baby?

Not yet, but one day I hope so!

The person below me is funny...

It was ok. I had to work all weekend.

The person below me owns furbabies.

Yup! I have a rabbit and a hedgehog!

Tpbm has a "farm" animal? (Chicken horse llama sheep goat etc?)

No but I'd love to one day have a full menagerie of mayhem going on in my back yard! Free range children, 2x dogs, a cat, hens and maybe sheep.:haha:

The person below me is an Aussie and down right AWESOME!!!

Yes I am rather awesome but not an Aussie :tease:

TPBM needs a new couch desperately :dohh:

Hey Darlin65 congrats on the 'poppy seed'! Have a healthy and happy 9 months. That is definitely awesome :thumbup:

Don't need a new couch but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like one (my bum cheeks seem permanently imprinted in this one)

TPBM is thinking of getting a new hair style, hmmmmm decisions decisions

Hey Darlin65 congrats on the 'poppy seed'! Have a healthy and happy 9 months. That is definitely awesome :thumbup:

Don't need a new couch but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like one (my bum cheeks seem permanently imprinted in this one)

TPBM is thinking of getting a new hair style, hmmmmm decisions decisions

Thanks! Trying to not get my hopes up too much :winkwink:

I am thinking of it. I used to have red hair and I am considering going back. Also not sure if I want to cut it or not :shrug:

TPBM cuts their OH's hair for them?

True sometimes. I used to a lot more.

Tpbm had a rather stressful and slightly horrible day with their lo? (Or if no lo that kind of day anyway?)

True, today has been shitty!!! But not because of my LO.

The person below me picks their nose when they think no one is looking ;)

Hahahahaha! Ill be bold and say true. How else are you supposed to get the bothersome things out?? Blowing doesn't work.

Tpbm has officially turned on their a/c? (We're getting a 90 degree heat wave here)

Our a/c had been on for a while now :haha:

TPBM has a new addition to their family somewhere along the line? DH's sister just had her baby :D can't wait to meet him! :happydance:

Bilingual if you count the Spanish I took in high school. (not at all)

The person below me is a hiking fan.

I used to think I was a hiking fan... but it turns out I'm not! Too much work :)

TPBM uses ketchup on unusual foods. Her friends think she is strange. I do this with pasta (oh-so-healthy, I know)!

I guess I'm a bit more boring than some. I dont even eat ketchup w/french fries! It's not that I dislike it, I just never care to add it.

TPBM makes faces at herself in the mirror sometimes for no reason at all! :p

Haha yes.

Tpbm likes to try all sorts of different foods when given the chance?

Yes unless it is something really gross. For example I would never eat bugs or like eyeballs or testicles etc.

TPBM loves to read and is trying to find a new book to start?

(suggestions? I read things like 50 shades and nicholas sparks books. NO vampires please :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->