The Person Below Me...

False. I am a SAHM.

TPBM has an achey pain that is somewhat permanent and they can't get rid of. I have pains on my right side a lot from my spinal I had to have for my c-section. Normally not bad but it makes it easier for me to hurt that side. Think I pulled a calf muscle today :(

Not permanent but I have a sore back today - think its from carrying our little boy in his car seat, he's a little lump!

The person below me can tell good jokes...

Nah, can't say that I do...

TPBM owns more than seven pairs of shoes.

True. But I don't think I own the average amount for a woman.

Tpbm puts shoes on their baby? Or will?

I planned on it but until they start walking its not really necessary.

TPBM has been sick recently

Just got sick today, actually! Went to a kids birthday party Saturday, and many of the people who were there are now sick! :dohh:

The person below me has a green thumb.

Not really sure because I've never tried :haha:

TPBM is very organized? I can be if I try but most of the time I'm not. I just don't have the time anymore. I consider my lived organized chaos I guess. Nobody else gets it but me.

Hahahahaha what is this "o" word you speak of?

Tpbm loves watching cooking shows?

false i dont like watching cooking shows id rather be in the kitchen throwing everything we have in a pan :) lol

the person below me is fighting the broodiness today (i am :( )

False.. fighting with DH and reconsidering TTC next month.

TPBM gets on the internet sometimes while taking a bath

False! I'm scared I will drop my phone in the tub, I'm super clumsy!:shipw:
TPBM is in the tww?

Kinda true! :) The person below me has only a few months to go in their WTT journey...

False. I've got 8 months at the VERY least. Probably more. :(

The person below me loves avocados!

False I think they are one of the grossest things ever!

TPBM is considering doing a bassinet rather than a crib for LO?

I did a bassinet for lo for the first two months (the one my grandmother slept in as a baby. :) ) Then cradle (the one I slept in) until about 6/7 months. Now he is in a crib. I would do that again.

Tpbm would do a themed room for their lo?

If we have a little girl I am going to do a carousel theme :clou9: With mint greens and lavenders :) if a boy we will do a bassinet until we can put him in with DS and they will share.

TPBM like to make big changes fashion wise? for example I like to dye my hair bright red :)

True! I change my hairstyle and colour all the time. In the last 5 years, it's been blonde including completely bleached blonde, bright red and sometimes with coloured streaks (though now I just use hair chalk instead of dyeing it). Right now it's the longest it's been in ages and sort of an ombre style- not so much due to the trend but because I can't be bothered to deal with roots but still want it a bit blonde! My sense of dress is quite varied too!

TPBM has lived in another country?

No. Only visited. But have lived across te country in another state.

Tpbm has been to Eastern Europe?

Nope never left the country. Well passed through Canada temporarily when we moved back from Alaska when I was little. Dad was in the army and stationed there.

TPBM is having stormy weather where they are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->