The Person Below Me...

I adore reading, but am not currently looking for a new book. I'm in the middle of Thief of Time, and am currently reading Terry Pratchett's Discworld series in order of publication, so I know what I'm reading next. ;)

As for recommendations - I can highly recommend Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. ;) More along the lines of what you've said though, have you read any Jodi Picoult books? (author of My Sister's Keeper, amongst others). Her books are wonderful!

TPBM is visiting family this weekend.

No. I see my family almost every week day lol

tpbm plays video games ? X

I used to but not much since high school. I like to play the wii sports and Mario Party with DH.

TPBM needs to go grocery shopping this weekend.

All ready been shopping :p so false x
Thank you it is :) x

tbpm has an iphone

DH does but not me. I am getting a new phone soon though :)

TPBM can't wait for July?

DS 1st Birthday and then a week in Florida 5days at Disney :happydance:

Yeah my exams will be over for the year and I wont have to worry about uni till october :)
Soooo jealous, would love to go disneyworld florida ! But ths flights alone would be crippling !

Tpbm collects something

False Unless you count all the pictures I take :haha:

We had a small wedding and took the leftovers from what we had/would have spent to go. Our wedding was 30 guests all immediate family. We used the in laws time share to rent out like 5 condos for everyone and we're doinga big "Familymoon"

TPBM has had breakfast already?

True cos its gone 3pm here haha
that is awesome have fun ! :)

Tpbm dyes their hair ?

Also I don't know what a time share is ? Lol x

I used to but I haven't had the money to do it in a while. Went natural for the wedding and haven't changed it.

TPBM has never been on a plane before? :plane: This will be my 1st time in July

False. Been on loads of planes, starting at the tender age of 3 or 4 months, and most recently in April. :) Enjoy your first flight!

TPBM has something to celebrate. (I do - my bestie just got engaged!!)

Yes Sil had her baby but we couldn't go back to visit :( DH is sick

TPBM has bought their summer wardrobe?

Hahaha no. Just brought the summer clothes out of the attic yesterday. Don't have money to buy a new wardrobe although I need to. I don't fit in much of it. :/ I do need a new bathing suit though.

Tpbm doesn't have a Facebook account? (Feel like only one that doesn't).

I do but I held out much longer than everyone else I know to get one :haha:

TPBM is having a hard time making their TTC decisions.

I'm getting cold feet. As much as I want a baby and know we can do it I'm wondering if it would be best to wait until we get a new house :(

False
tcc set for December and can't wait.

The person below me lives in the U.K

I always say I am going to do a garden and never get to it :haha:

TPBM had a busy day? I had my 1st ever family photo shoot with a girl I used to work with. Hopefully this helps get me more sessions :happydance:

Relatively busy in the fact that I had a lot to prep to bring to my job interview tomorrow. It's my first one of the season so I had to be sure everything was updated and also put together a packet to leave with the team :)

TPBM was hoping for a cloudy day today..... (I was, because if it's sunny I can't take my dog for walks in the afternoon because she pants! - she has a health condition and panting makes it worse. Nonetheless... no clouds today :( And I live in Seattle ;)

True! I was hoping for some cloud coverage today because if it's too sunny it's hard to get good pictures. You get funny sun spots on heads and people tend to squint a lot.

TPBM Has decided what they are making for dinner? I am making a white bean chicken chili. It's easy just cook the chicken and add the beans to it with a seasoning packet :winkwink:

False. Ate dinner but never made anything. I ate left overs.
Mmmm I've always wanted to make white bean chicken chili! A friend of mine makes it soooo good.

Tpbm has two completely different jobs they do? (Eg I'm a dental hygienist and a dance teacher)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->