The Person Below Me...

I love my iPhone and I've become pretty adept with the touch screen actually... lol! I'm a bit obsessed with my phone.

TPBM has fun plans for the weekend.

True. We are going swimming and to a children's museum today, then to a cloth diaper consignment sale tomorrow. On Sunday we are gong to try to go to the zoo!

Tpbm plays an instrument.

I used to a long time ago. I played the clarinet.

TPBM pays the bills in their house? DH makes the money and then I send it out to bills :haha: Doing it today.

I pay some, he pays some... but mostly him :) He's more of the "numbers" type out of the 2 of us.

TPBM enjoys a nice beer.

False. Really don't like beer, and actually very seldom drink any alcohol at all.

TPBM celebrated the solstice yesterday.

Nope. I don't actually know of any type of solstice celebration in my area, I didn't know that some cultures celebrate it! I guess you learn something new every day :)

TPBM is enjoying good weather today.

Half true, first it was nice and sunny and then when we were out at the Harley Days (motorcycle show here) we got soaked!

TPBM hates mondays! ;)

Nah. They're ok. I don't work Mondays.

Tpbm drives a standard? ( manual car)

Nope. It's the least sound-insulated place in the house - all the neighbours would be able to hear me!

TPBM collects something unusual. (tell us what!)

I love antique costume jewelry. I'd collect it but It's expensive :blush:

TPBM needs to buy a birthday gift for someone? My little brother's bday is Sat and no clue what to get him :dohh: He will be 7

Wow, you nailed it! Lol... it's only 1:30pm here, but I really need to nap for work tonight. (I work third shift.) The first night back is always hard.

Tpbm just did some housework.

Nope, still at work.

TPBM is getting married this summer!

NOPE! Married my WONDERFUL Husband in 2010!!!!

TPBM is hoping for a boy!

Not sure. I see positives to both genders for us. Although a boy would technically be easier for us and then they could share a room later.

TPBM is fast approaching their TTC date?

Well some days it feels fast. Other days not. Probably ntnp in march and maybe trying for real next summer.

Tpbm is moving soon? I am this weekend! Eek

Well some days it feels fast. Other days not. Probably ntnp in march and maybe trying for real next summer.

Yes! We don't have anywhere picked out at the moment but we're putting deposit down somewhere in the next two months. We have three left on our lease and our place isnt big enough for a third person!

Tpbm pigs out on choccie when AF shows her ugly face (I'm guilty of this!)

Yes! We don't have anywhere picked out at the moment but we're putting deposit down somewhere in the next two months. We have three left on our lease and our place isnt big enough for a third person!

Tpbm pigs out on choccie when AF shows her ugly face (I'm guilty of this!)

never used to until about 4 months ago :wacko:

TPBM - is looking forward to the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"