The Person Below Me...

No storms, but sort of rainy and dreary.

TPBM has a furchild that they love

I have seven that I love with all my heart!

The person below me writes in a journal every night.

Nope. I've never been big on the whole Journal thing unless it was on here tracking my pregnancy. But that was just an excitement thing.

TPBM is about to embark on a huge project? My mom is giving me her old rocking carousel horse. It's chipped and scuffed so I want to repaint it and use it hopefully in LO's room if it's a girl. If not I will add it to my photography prop stash :winkwink:

No but I wish! We rent the downstairs part of a house. I want to rent the whole house and turn a portion of it into a "serenity space" and a guest room. Landlord is being slow with the process.

TPBM is a good singer

I love to sing and was in choir in high school idk if I'm necessarily a good one tho lol

TPBM is happy its Friday!

I hope so. We were going to see sils new baby last weekend but DH was sick so hoping to go back this weekend.

TPBM like green tea? I love the yogi slimlife blueberry green tea! :)

No, never tried it but would love to.

TPBM has me shoes in their closet then clothes

False. I honestly don't think I have that many pairs of shoes compared to most women. I have a couple of standard black pairs, a brown pair, one pair of boots and a couple pairs of sandals. The basics.

TPBM likes chicken alfredo? That's what I made for dinner ;)

I can take it or leave it. I enjoy it sometimes. Like the wii. Mario Kart is fun!

Tpbm is looking forward to fresh seasonal local fruit/veggies??

I most definitely am! Just reading the word fresh made my mouth water! Cheers to eating healthier!

TPBM has a hidden talent?

Idk if it's "hidden" but a lot of people are shocked at how crafty I am :thumbup:

TPBM is going to try to ttc without opks the first couple of cycles? DH asked me to not chart or use opks the 1st few months :wacko:

True for me. I have never tried an OPK. I will just use fertilityfriend to track my cycles. Hubby wants to just let it happen without all the tracking & stress.

Has TPBM ever ate alone in a restaurant?

I don't think I have. I would be mortified and just feel awkward :blush:

TPBM had been to Disney World? That's where we are having our familymoon :wedding:

Nope. Seriously would LOVE to though. PLanning to go to Eurodisney as soon as we have a child old enough to appreciate it!!

TPBM owns their house.

True we just bought it a couple months ago

TPBM has more than one child

False. We are trying for LO#2 next month :winkwink:

TPBM is very indecisive? I bought a bunch of summer things from the discount store for vacation and now I hate them all and they're not returnable :(

I am kind of indecisive. I sometimes take too much time to make up my mind and constantly compare and do research. But if I'm not sure on clothing I either leave it or make sure it's returnable lol

Tpbm likes the show oddities? It's on in the USA. Follows a store called obscura in NYC and they sell odd antiques

No. From the UK. So never heard of it.

TPBM is going on holiday very soon (I'm planning mine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->