The Person Below Me...

kind of...it's super hot and humid here

TPBM went on a run today (i just got back from one)

True. There is just so much right now to get ready for vacation in just over a week and we are running low on funds until our paycheck next week.

TPBM is sick of the stormy weather :(

True. There is just so much right now to get ready for vacation in just over a week and we are running low on funds until our paycheck next week.

We're going on vacation next week too, and that is a (very small) reason I'm stressed out too. And I'm stressed about money. And other issues. Ugh.

We're going on vacation next week too, and that is a (very small) reason I'm stressed out too. And I'm stressed about money. And other issues. Ugh.

Ugh seems like they are all rolling into the same issues for us :dohh: I'm trying to stay positive though :thumbup:

Ugh seems like they are all rolling into the same issues for us :dohh: I'm trying to stay positive though :thumbup:

Me too :) At least we get a vacation to take a break from everything!!

Yes although I did get a week break from it in Phoenix. But I returned horribly sick from that horrible polluted place.

Tpbm is also sick?

No, but I do own an orbitrek. Combination of treadmill and bicycle.

TPBM craves pizza today. ( I am on a diet, so go figure!)

No I haven't craved pizza today!- BUT NOW I DO!! ;-) lol

(I am also on a diet!)

TPBM is wearing her favourite pair of boots!

Nope I'm wearing my favorite sneakers though lol. On my way to work.
TPBM is heading to work too.

False. I actually called in sick yesterday. (Don't work today)

Tpbm is also snuggled in bed right now and with hubby?

False, unfortunately. Stuck at work...

TPBM is going to 7-11 today to get a free slurpee.

False, we dont have 7-11 in australia :( though i do love slurpee's!!

The Person Below Me is going on a holiday soon!

False. Just been.

Tpbm has seen a hedgehog in the wild? If so please tell us a story!

I suppose that's true. I've been at work all day, and it was pretty busy earlier!

TPBM has pets!

False, but I do have a small human, does that count?

TPBM ate a pack of malteasers today.

False, but my day has just started - give me time! ;) Nah, I must admit I probably won't eat a pask of Malteasers today, but I will be having a High Tea this afternoon - yum!!

TPBM has lovely plans for today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"