The Person Below Me...

Yes! I'm on a softball team this fall and needed some cleats. $13 on clearance at Marshalls! :D

TPBM has seen a good movie lately.

We watched Admission with Tina Fey and Paul Rudd last night. Wasn't the best movie I've seen but it was happy, light hearted and clean family fun :haha: just what I needed. So sick of all the sex and foul language in movies anymore.

TPBM is having trouble getting their small business off the ground?

Yes and no. Got my business of the ground, and it's been running for over a year, but really need to get my startup costs back now, and that's not proving easy!

TPBM is going to the movies today.

Nope. I'm going to work :( but I went to see the world's end the other day and it is gooooood

TPBM has broken more than one bone.

Never broken a bone but badly sprained my wrist in an adventure playground when I fell off a rope swing! :wacko:

TPBM is already thinking about Christmas?

True. But only because I'm thinking with my work head, knowing that it's only a month until all the Christmas stock starts coming in is really stressing me out!!

TPBM owns a kindle?

False! Although got a kindle app on my iPad :)

The person below me owns a 7 seater car

Yes!! Yes i do! I even make it sometimes. :D one of my favorites is manchego. I also love a good Stilton or Roquefort.

Tpbm likes claymation? (My favorite is Shawn the sheep)

Yes! My favourite is the Tim Burton claymation stuff, but Shawn the Sheep is also awesome. <3

TPBM is hoping to move to a new home soon.

False! We bought our first house in October, we bought a big enough house that we shouldn't ever have to move, unless we want to :).

TPBM has a holiday booked that they're looking forward to

Yes!! We are going to Corsica in September - cant wait!!! Really excited.

Tpbm has red toenails.

Yes!! Yes i do! I even make it sometimes. :D one of my favorites is manchego. I also love a good Stilton or Roquefort.

I love cheese too!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm Brie, Stilton, goats cheese!! Addicted!!

Where in New England do you live? I lived in Jackson for a year x

False. I have shimmery purple tonails. But I do have red fingernails right now. :)

Tpbm has dents on their car?

I love cheese too!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm Brie, Stilton, goats cheese!! Addicted!!

Where in New England do you live? I lived in Jackson for a year x

I live in Massachusetts. You lived in Jackson? What state? I do nt know of a Jackson near me.

Hahahahahhaa I dooooo!
I crashed it and can't get them fixed yet! Winner.

TPBM has a new job to look forward too?

I hope not, unless my bosses plan on firing me!

TPBM got 8 hours sleep last night

False but I did get 7 very lovely uninterrupted hours of sleep! Good enough for me!!

Tpbm is eating salad today? (Sorry on my mind. Currently on lunch break)

False, I had grilled cheese :haha:

TPBM wants a distraction

True. Housing drama all over! BTW, I'm from RI, we're neighbors!

TPBM is wearing blue

:wave: false a fray tank and pink pj pants.

Tpbm is deciding between what to make for dinner? for us it's cube steak sandwiches or a pork roast for dinner :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->