The Person Below Me...

No thankfully husband made some pasta with veggies before I got home from work and picking up baby.

Tpbm wants to lose some weight this month?

I'd love to just lose weight by the end of the year! :haha: could stand to lose at least 20lbs :dohh:

TPBM has a birthday coming up? Hubby just asked what I want for mine (the 10th) and I'm clueless. We're rather broke.

False, my birthday was in June.
I hope you think of something you want, and have a fab birthday :).

TPBM has had a beauty treatment in the last month

False. I have been horrible at keeping up with things because we've been so broke :blush:

TPBM enjoys DIY projects?

Depending on what they are :) things of my own choosing yes.

Tpbm knows where to find a men's attaché case?!? (Going crazy trying to find one)

Depending on what they are :) things of my own choosing yes.

Tpbm knows where to find a men's attaché case?!? (Going crazy trying to find one)

Amazon? eBay? If you are willing to consider a really nice messenger bag instead of attaché, then timbuk2.com does AMAZING custom stuff, and have a 20% off sale at the moment.

TPBM is counting the hours to the weekend!

Yes!! Counting the hours til DH is home and we can have a family weekend :happydance:

TPBM can bake and decorate a mean cupcake? (wish I could, I'm terrible!)

Yes! I love cooking and baking :)

TPBM is listening to some good tunes.

Nope. I'm in bed. Supposed to be sleeping but on here instead;) listening to ac unit.

Tpbm has an anniversary this weekend? Ours was today. Our 5th :)

Happy anniversary! No anniversaries for us today - 25th of September we've been married fro 5 years. :)

TPBM loves hedgehogs. (although honestly - what's not to love about hedgehogs??)

Happy anniversary! No anniversaries for us today - 25th of September we've been married fro 5 years. :)

TPBM loves hedgehogs. (although honestly - what's not to love about hedgehogs??)

Thanks!
And yes I do. I have one as a pet :) although she is a grumpy wench lol.

Tpbm did or wants to try owning a dog before children?

That's actually a point of contention between my husband and me. I never had pets growing up, and I'm really not an animal person. He wants a dog first, but I want kids first. I figure, we BOTH want kids, but only he wants a dog, so it makes sense for kids first... right?!

TPBM has a clean house right now!

That's actually a point of contention between my husband and me. I never had pets growing up, and I'm really not an animal person. He wants a dog first, but I want kids first. I figure, we BOTH want kids, but only he wants a dog, so it makes sense for kids first... right?!

TPBM has a clean house right now!

No not really. :(

I would say kids first haha! I love animals but I don't like dogs. I never grew up with them (well we had one til I was 2 I don't remember him). With a dog first you run risk of having them be jealous and not adapting well to a new baby. Then you have to rehome. I think it's better to wait until the kid wants one or at least after its born. That way dog knows who is in charge.

Tpbm is having a pleasant evening? I hope so!

It's early morning here. Hoping for a peasant day!

TPBM loves curling up with hot chocolate and a book on rainy days.

Now that I think about it, it's something I would consider doing. Rainy days I would like to be cuddling more......

This leads me to say the person below me enjoys spooning with their significant other.

Definitely but we both eventually get aggravated and roll over. Something to do with breathing down backs haha.

Tpbm enjoys watching top gear uk?

Eh, not really. This is my "Monday" as I go back to work tonight.

TPBM has a fur baby close-by.

Yes, but he is in the garage right now. I've developed an allergy to him since having DS and can't be around him too much :( been trying to find a home for him but can't and I refuse to drop him at a random shelter.

TPBM has the best hubby ever who goes and gets her sick butt soup?

Yup! (hope you feel better, Darlin65!)

TPBM needs to do some redecorating in their house/apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->