The Person Below Me...

YES YES YES! :haha:

TPBM can't wait to know their actual edd?

So true! Will ttc in Oct and hope I am lucky first time around.

Tpbm is going on holiday soon. We are going today!

Have fun! No not anytime soon.

Tpbm has been to the states? (If you're a us citizen have you been to Britain?)

OH wishes! :haha: I live in organized chaos that sometimes explodes :rofl:

TPBM likes colder weather where they can eat soups and stews and nice filling warm dinners?

True, although I like them in summer too...jsut have to crank up the air conditioning! :haha:

TPBM is dressing up for Halloween this year.

Idk if I am or not. I'd love to. We had planned on it with some friends but with a slight bump and not being able to drink I don't think I will be much fun to them.

TPBM needs to make a trip to the spa for a little "grooming" :haha: My eyebrows are horrible! :dohh:

Where are you? how do you know? lolll sooo true i cant even look at myself these days.

TPBM is having a craving right now.

You forgot to close the curtains :haha:

Not really. I think I filled my craving pretty well with mashed potatoes and roast covered in gravy and fresh corn :munch:

TPBM Can cook?

Definitely! I love to! Hubby does and can too. :)

Tpbm is eating lunch at the moment?

We are actually getting ready to head to the local butcher shop. We've never been and want to see if it's worth it or if we should just keep buying it at the grocery store.

TPBM has to drink something like gatorade when pg to keep hydrated because they can't keep down enough water?

Yes I did. To give me the electrolyte balance when I would get sick ( no not that way. The...other. Second and third tri)

Tpbm has a good way to prepare eggplant?

I've tried eggplant and Idk what it is I just can't eat it.

TPBM has had pumpkin cheesecake before? We went to this butcher shop owned by a local farm and they had some homemade. It's delicious!

False, Australia doesn't really do many pumpkin things besides roasting.

Tpbm has 2 or more pets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->