The Person Below Me...

Sadly no. Barefoot. But I have some cool socks and even cooler tights!

Tpbm needs to get out their winter clothes soon and do the old switcheroo?

Sadly yes, although the weather has been exceptionally warm thus far for Manitoba, Canada :)

Tpbm is a Canadian?

I really wanted to but I don't think we are going to have the money for me to make my costume. I was going to be Ariel from the little mermaid. The blue dress version with a big bow in her hair.

TPBM enjoys spending time at the inlaws? I used to hate it but we've grown really close.

Actually, yes I do...sadly they live on another continent.

TPBM loves Siberian Huskies and agrees they are the most beautiful dogs :)

Meh, we had a husky german shepard mix we had to get rid of when DS was born (wasn't gentle enough with kids) and she was a little noisy and moody for me. She was a good dog for the most part but was very jealous because she was DH's. I bought her for him one Christmas while we were dating. She had even bit me before.

TPBM is going to carve pumpkins? I always say I will but it's a bit too much of a mess for me :haha:

False. I'm just over one though.

TPBM goes to the cinema at least 6 times a year?

Negatory, DH and I are lucky to go once a year!

TPBM lives in the country/rural area?

Nope. We do live in a nice quiet little suburb tho. Our housing development has less than 50 houses and they aren't building anymore.

TPBM is cheating on making dinner tonight? Ms kicked in today (actually threw up for the 1st time) so I told DH he could find his own. Making some pasta plain for me and DS with some canned sauce(offered some to DH)

Yes! Was planning on bacon and eggs, but DH isn't home from work yet. I don't want to make the eggs ahead of time so it'll be fend for yourself or I'll gladly make him a grilled ham and cheese sandwich (possibly one w/out the bread for this low carber).

TPBM's favorite season is fall? I always said spring was my favorite, but there is really something I like about each of the seasons.

Yes!!! Autumn has always been my favorite!

Tpbm has to work tomorrow?

Nope, I get to stay home with my daughter for her first year, unless taking care of a 4 month that is fussy after her round of immunizations yesterday counts as work!

TPBM doesn't usually eat breakfast?

T r u e! No matter how much I get recently it just isn't cutting it

Tpbm likes camping

True!! Love camping, try to go a few times over summer with the dogs,

TPBM loves chocolate

True, long time ago though.

TPBM is craving something sweet, but is actually on a diet.

False. I am so sick with ms today I can't even keep down water :cry: I'd love to eat anything right now without being sick.

TPBM likes cheese steak sandwiches? I'd love one if I could eat it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->