The POAS Addiction Support Group

Wow, I've tried it with an IC and didn't get anything, so I'm hoping it's real! Can we get a pic?!

Congrats, Girly!

Oh my goodness, we're going to all be lancing ourselves to bleed on pregnancy tests now, aren't we? :haha: Hope it's real!

Hehe I am too much of a woos to do that intentionally. Ectopic, fine I handled that but dear god have you ever had a cardboard paper cut? That HURTS! Lol

Any way here is my first photo. If you can't see the line on the top IC it will try to get a better one.

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/null_zpsac999bda.jpg

I can see it, just about, had to tilt my screen a little to see it better!
Fingers crossed it's the start of your bfp!! Only bad thing is that it's gonna be harder for you now to resist testing :winkwink:

Im only on my phone but I think I see a hint of a line FXd its the beginning of something beautiful!

Round 2 Fight!

On the top we have our first contender, straight from the washing machine battered thumb, The Blood Test! *crowd is unsure*
On the bottom we have our second contender FMU. "To prepare for this matchup our fighter did the impossible, held it all night long".

Ok feeling a little goofy. What do you ladies see? Am I going crazy? I swear there is something there and I even caught it in photo!

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/null_zpse2bd515d.jpg

I can see it and your chart looks great!! Try a FRER next time, you're 8dpo now so it might show up tomorrow! I got my bfp on FRER at 9dpo!

Gosh, I THINK I saw something, but maybe I'm wishing too hard :shrug: lol 8dpo is still early though, so FX'd! :dust:

Took the tests ino the nurse. They said congratulations you are clearly pregnant, then bloods came back less than 1, so chemical or it is still too soon and if I get lines on another brand I should go in. No more wondfos for me ever.

Oh hunny, I'm sorry. I've never used wondfos so I can't be much help there but I would say don't bleed on a peestick. Most brands, the test line will soak up a small amount whether its positive or negative. They're not made for blood so give a false reading. I learnt that the hard way. OSOMs you can use for blood or urine but there's not many on the market that will do both. :hugs:

My birth story :)

We got to the midwife unit at about 1am and was told that baby was back to back. The contractions weren't dilating me but just turning baby, resulting in intense the back labour. I wasn't even dilated to 1cm so they sent me home. We got home around 3am and I just tried to get some rest. My waters broke at 6am. After throwing up several times OH drove me back to the unit. We got there around 7am. I was examined pretty much straight away and was at 8cm and pushing. Her head was so low already. I got straight in the pool and she arrived at 9.41am with just gas & air. No time for anything else. I then delivered the placenta naturally 12 minutes later, and OH cut the cord. I ended up with a 2nd degree tear that needed stitches but 5 hours later, we were allowed home. Minus the tear, I got everything in my birth plan. It was truly an amazing experience. She's such a happy baby. I'm so in love!!

This is Baby Violet

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/AC8ABA6B-F635-407E-A936-49508504CDF7-37059-000018B99A976D34_zps7ba7b380.jpg

That is why I did the urine test this morning, I didn't trust the blood. When the pee came up good I was excited and took that one into the doctors. Changing brands. FRERs only.

EEEEEEEEE omg she is beautiful!!

I've heard mixed reviews about the wondfos. Evil things!!

That is why I did the urine test this morning, I didn't trust the blood. When the pee came up good I was excited and took that one into the doctors. Changing brands. FRERs only.

I've been doing wondfos since Jan...NEVER got an evap :shrug: I'm sorry that your blood test was neg though :hugs:

What a cutie pie, Girly! :cloud9:

Girly, she's gorgeous! :) sounds like everything went well, aside from the slow start :( I bet none of that matters anymore though, now you have your beautiful girl. Congrats again. :)

Sorry to hear your test came back negative Renaendel :( hopefully it's just too soon; remember that even in successful pregnancies, the majority don't even implant until 8/9DPO

Ahw Girly!! That's such a nice birth story!! Nice and quick, especially for a first!! I hope mine will be more like that this time! :haha: Congrats again!! She's so cute!!!

Renaendel, sorry your blood test came back negative, but there's still time! After I used the internet cheapies (similar to wondfo's) with my first I never wanted to use them again... They're SO hard to read, especially early on, cause they're just so faint and it's easy to imagine a line when there isn't one.... And actually miss the line when it is there! With my first I threw it in the bin thinking it was negative. It wasn't till after I'd looked at pictures of other people's bfp's on them that I dug it back out to have another look and then both me and hubby thought we could see something very faint so I went and bought a 'normal' pee-stick and that came back positive!! Never wanted to use them again after that!
FRERs are good, but I did find it hard to tell sometimes whether it was positive or an evap, as you can see the line either way, but it's hard to tell sometimes whether there is any colour to it! I guess you just shouldn't look at it too close, cause if there's no colour you won't be able to see it from far....

i got a pink evap on a wondfo last month. it happens...but apparently it's "rare"?

i still use them because i can't afford to buy 50 frer's a month. lol

11 dpo and got an ugly BFN this morning. boo.

Congrats, Girly! She's beautiful!

Sorry for the BFNs in here. That's the worst!

AFM, today is day 3 of Provera, trying to get AF to come so I can get back on Clomid.

Good advice eltjuh. My wonderful husband was great about it. I think the evaps wreaked as much havoc on him as they did on me. We decided to wait until Sat to try and test again. My LP last month was 8 days and I am at 9dpo. If this halloween brings the witch he agreed to go for SMEP. Either way we have a direction forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->