The POAS Addiction Support Group

Congratulations on another boy Eltjuh! Logan is a lovely name, and it sounds good with Lucas :)

Have you booked in for your induction yet Girly?? Or have you started labour by yourself yet??

Got my midwife appt tomorrow to book for induction but not sure if I had my bloody show last night. Just before bed I went to the toilet and when I wiped I had some mucus streaked with fresh blood. Only a small amount. I haven't had any cervical checks and we haven't DTD in a while so definitely not from anything like that. But I'm not sure if it counts because it was only a small amount. No real contractions as of yet. Just going to keep hoping it happens and I don't need inducing.

If it was, then you'll probably keep losing bits over the next day (or few days). I thought mine would be all gone after I kept losing some bits but even days after I was still losing it! It was gross!!
Fingers crossed things are starting for you!!

I've been losing plug for weeks but never with any blood in. Haven't had anymore blood since last night though. Having some mild contractions but nothing painful. If nothing else, it's got to have made me more favourable for my sweep tomorrow hasn't it?

Yeah if you're having mild contractions, you might find that your sweep might actually set the whole thing off properly.
I was having contractions when I had my 2nd sweep and 3 days later my son was born - I had a really slow early labour :S

I just am so happy you are almost there! You were with me in the ttc after a loss forum and such a great support back then. I broke down and took my first super early test this cycle because I have a nagging pinching on my left side that won't go away. After 5 min I swear there is something but it may be line eye. Checking back in 20 to see if my brain is playing tricks. It is still too early to get a positive on a wondfo right?

Edit: it is grey. Evap. Keeping it so I have a line reference for this brand.

I just am so happy you are almost there! You were with me in the ttc after a loss forum and such a great support back then. I broke down and took my first super early test this cycle because I have a nagging pinching on my left side that won't go away. After 5 min I swear there is something but it may be line eye. Checking back in 20 to see if my brain is playing tricks. It is still too early to get a positive on a wondfo right?

Edit: it is grey. Evap. Keeping it so I have a line reference for this brand.

Look at your chart!! Wow!! That looks really good! Give it a couple more days though, like 2 or 3! Good luck!

Thanks hun. I remember, you really helped me through it. :hugs:

Still too early hun but your chart looks fantastic!!

Yea, I know you can only get a positive 2-3 days after implantation. I hope the pulling today was that occurring. But but, I had 7 wondfos left and couldn't help myself.

I know the day I implanted (long story), and it took 4 days to get the faintest line on a sensitive (10miu) test. I was testing every day because I was convinced I was pregnant; and it still took that long. Hang in there; it's still very early :)

That's cause it takes about 2 days for it to show up on a blood test, so it takes at least another 2 days for it to be enough to show on a poas test. :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for you though Renaendel! :thumbup:

That could mean 5 whole days to wait! I think I tested every day from 7 on with the last pregnancy and didn't see my Bfp til 12dpo even with twins and that was on an frer. I think I have the strength to not test today, but tomorrow might be pushing it. Most months I don't even test but this one it had been hard not to. :haha:

Stay strong renaendel :)

My yellow bump turned pink this morning at 9.41am. She's perfect. Six hours from not being dilated at all to her being born.

Will update more later. Right now I'm beyond tired. Xx

Ahw Yay!!! Congrats Girly!!! :happydance:
Take your time and rest! Will be waiting for an update - when you're ready! :flower: Enjoy your little girl!!!

Renaendel, I got my Bfp at 9 dpo this time, 10dpo last time :)

Yay a little girl. I bet she is just beautiful. Congratulations and I hope you get some good sleep.

Congratulations Girly! Finally!

I implanted on 8DPO and got my BFP on 12DPO. Apparently 8/9DPO is the most common time to implant, though it can happen even after your period is due. With my first I didn't get a BFP until 17DPO, so I must have implanted around 13DPO, which would have been 1 day before my period was due

NO LAUGHING

So I was finishing up my weekly laundry and my hand caught on a piece of metal on the inner area of the washer where the drum sits. I ripped a good chink out of my thumb. After a few, well more than a few choice words and girly whimpering I had an epiphany. I remembered Eltjuh's quote and thought what the heck lets try something.

That's cause it takes about 2 days for it to show up on a blood test, so it takes at least another 2 days for it to be enough to show on a poas test. :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for you though Renaendel! :thumbup:

After I bandaged my thumb I added a little water to a cup that I had used to collect a few drops of blood, then dipped until the ic started to fill like it does with pee.

Not only did it work, I have a second line...I showed it to my husband he sees it. (he never saw my line eye stuff from my first pregnancy so I trust that, the man has anti-line-eye)

He wants to keep the ic as reference and we can check tomorrow morning. I won't have blood obviously unless I am a klutz so I will have to do with pee in 2 days probably and another squinter.

Cautiously hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->